How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol "st louis PD practicing illegal kettling move!!!"

Lot of gold in that video. I just watched the 34'+, but I assume these clowns were told to GTFO. And what they don't understand is it's not just the police, it's the businesses and all the people that peacefully live and conduct business in that area - you are fn things up for them! Like when they tried to get into some business to hide from police and guy said GTFO, and that clown said "BUT PLEASE!!!!". Lmao. This is your community and you're making a joke of it. Or maybe those people didn't live there. Idk.

Hell, they f'd things up for U2! They cancelled. Bono will go fight Aids in the african slums, but he won't come f you idiot SJW. Congrats. Your hero doesn't f with you.

Lot of gold in that video. I just watched the 34'+, but I assume these clowns were told to GTFO. And what they don't understand is it's not just the police, it's the businesses and all the people that peacefully live and conduct business in that area - you are fn things up for them! Like when they tried to get into some business to hide from police and guy said GTFO, and that clown said "BUT PLEASE!!!!". Lmao. This is your community and you're making a joke of it. Or maybe those people didn't live there. Idk.

Hell, they f'd things up for U2! They cancelled. Bono will go fight Aids in the african slums, but he won't come f you idiot SJW. Congrats. Your hero doesn't f with you.

These clowns don't understand or gaf about anything, but they'll riot because the police killed a heroin dealer.

I am one of those practicing Christians and agree with you. What people do not realize about true Christians is, we realize that God gave us the will too choose our own path. I do not have a say in what another does, if ask what I think, I will tell you but, I will never try to force you to be anything other than what you are. I will however tell you if I think you are a moron or not. Does not mean you are, just means I think you are which in reality should not matter to you if you think otherwise, unless you are a snowflake and needs a safe place to figure it out.

All that being said, I believe in our country and its laws and will protect our constitution with my last breath and believe it or not, protecting ones land is also in the bible.

I think you're spot on here Warrior - I was a practicing Christian for a long time and Free Agency was always something I really believed in.

In the case of the 2016 election, people weighed the options, and decided that Trump was a better choice than Hilldawg. They made the right call.

MSN poll this morning...
Poll Results
How did Colbert do as Emmy host?
  • 12%
    He was great

• 7%
    He was OK

• 16%
    He was terrible

• 65%
    I'm not sure/I didn't watch

• There are more of us than there are of them. Their panties are in a tight, smelly wad this morning because Sean Spicer was on the Emmy's. Cry bitches, your tears nourish me.

KSR and Matt J have always leaned left - if you don't like that then stop being a snowflake and whining about it just don't go there.

Meh... it's an op/ed piece and a fairly inoccuous one at that. I don't agree with the author, but you know what the opposite side of the snowflake liberal safespace coin is?

It's you and this sort of reaction.

They're putting it in your faces and shoving it down your throats and hoping that they're able toconvert the people of right-leaning Kentucky to their left-wing ideology.

KSR so stupid, it's not radio, it's computer! Also, they bring you the news in the most ridiculous manner possible!

KSR and Matt J have always leaned left - if you don't like that then stop being a snowflake and whining about it just don't go there.

Agreed. I think that's what many of us do. In general, however, I could do without liberal or conservative spin in sports. Hell, I hated it when they put Rush on Sunday Morning Countdown.

Reactions: UK-BILL
It's a blog. There are no rules. They can cover what they want and can spout what opinions they want. If you don't want to read, don't go. It's that simple. Plenty of other stuff out there on the net. Or make your own blog to express yourself. You have those powers. Use em.

It's a blog. There are no rules. They can cover what they want and can spout what opinions they want. If you don't want to read, don't go. It's that simple. Plenty of other stuff out there on the net. Or make your own blog to express yourself. You have those powers. Use em.
While I agree, it goes deeper than that. He continually takes heat on Twitter, his own site and on air for forcibly interjecting politics where it isn't welcomed. Yet, he fights it tooth and nail b/c it's what HE wants to do. You are right, it's his baby... but, if he continues to eschew the rank and file who made him who he is, he'll eventually get his wish.

Like I said, I like the dude's show, but his level of arrogance has driven me to hoping for his demise. Gonna be even sweeter to watch him step on his own dick when he goes against both better judgment and a rainstorm of advice and pleas from his fan base.

Hollywood actors are not great thinkers. These people are a mix of the kids who smoked too much weed and sucked in school and didn't play sports. A lot of them have some severe mental issues and addiction problems and cannot sustain a relationship.

Why the eff would people listen to these people simply read words other people wrote for them?

Reactions: P19978
Why are these ****ing clowns still talking about Obamacare? You blew it. Move on.

The last thing I the world we need is some bullshit bill authored by Lindsey Graham.

The repeal part was the important part. Replace was secondary. Modifying without fully repealing is the worst possible option.

I'd imagine this is just another establishment effort to throw another roadblock in front of tax reform.

How many of you have read portions of Hillary Clinton's senior thesis? That bitch is evil as hell. Michelle Obama's was very clear that she was an angry person who hated this country as well but Hillary is like 20 years older and was mentored by Saul Alinsky.

I read her description of a radical- "A radical is one who advocates for sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government. Those proposed changes are aimed at the roots of political problems which in Marxian terms are the attitudes and behaviors of men."

Not all the way finished with this 92-page BS but read this elsewhere.

"She began with a feminist jab at the clichés of male authors: "Although I have no ‘loving wife’ to thank for keeping the children away while I wrote, I do have many friends and teachers who have contributed to the process of thesis-writing.” She thanks particularly “Mr. Alinsky for providing a topic, sharing his time and offering me a job.”

Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashburned
Hollywood actors are not great thinkers. These people are a mix of the kids who smoked too much weed and sucked in school and didn't play sports. A lot of them have some severe mental issues and addiction problems and cannot sustain a relationship.

Why the eff would people listen to these people simply read words other people wrote for them?
In Their defense I would say that some Hollywood actors are very intelligent. One way you can recognize them is you never see or hear of them unless they are on the screen pretending to be someone else. You don't hear about their politics, you don't see them protesting, you don't see them in bar fights, etc...

Reactions: Mashburned
They were told to disperse, they didn't, and each one of them is too stupid to understand they were breaking the law at that point. They were breaking the law before then, but the police were willing to overlook that one if they had just left the area.

"we're drowning in mace" [laughing]

Haha, love the guy at the end "someone please pick up my boyfriend at the airport if i'm not out of jail" :joy:

In his mind he was documenting the cruelty for sympathy and outrage.

[laughing] It ended like some kind of cheesy POV, found footage horror movie. His camera falls to ground, scrambles, abruptly goes black, roll credits.

Trump's going to blast Colbert for low ratings. I just know it. And I can't wait.

They'll blame the low ratings on Spicer being there. Just the mere mention of that fascist racist had Americans reaching for their remotes.

Reactions: ymmot31
In Their defense I would say that some Hollywood actors are very intelligent. One way you can recognize them is you never see or hear of them unless they are on the screen pretending to be someone else. You don't hear about their politics, you don't see them protesting, you don't see them in bar fights, etc...

Yeah, I'm not including people like Gary Oldman or Daniel Day Lewis when I say this. I'm talking about the Jennifer Lawrence/Shia LaBeouf type morons. People who couldn't get past a freshmen year education, do a lot of drugs and then act superior to others despite being total morons. I have no respect for this type of "actor."

Last edited:
Reactions: ymmot31
Haha, there's a new poll now because that one didn't work out so well.

Poll Results
Best acceptance speech of the night?
  • 1%
    Ann Dowd

• 1%
    Riz Ahmed

• 7%
    Nicole Kidman

• 4%
    Sterling K. Brown

• 87%
    Someone else/I didn't watch
edit to include: Total responses: 190,285 votes

This poll is much more accurate than a presidential poll that consists of 998 people from New York and 2 from Iowa.

Last edited:
[laughing] It ended like some kind of cheesy POV, found footage horror movie. His camera falls to ground, scrambles, abruptly goes black, roll credits.

They'll blame the low ratings on Spicer being there. Just the mere mention of that fascist racist had Americans reaching for their remotes.

I mean, he was brought there by liberals as some court jester. I detest these POS. The arrogance from those shows is sickening. I haven't watched in years but listening to people like Clooney credit themselves for the Civil Rights movement or acting like they're such brave warriors for simply playing make believe is astounding.

Any televised awards show is pure narcissism. Why the hell should Middle America or any working person give a damn about these people sucking each other off and being given trophies for playing pretend? They spend millions on this. Just mail them a trophy. Why do we need to see it?

What amuses me most is how predictably pretentious they are. They love political statement movies. Like giving Sean Penn the Oscar for Milk during Prop 8. Movie was horrible just like Penn's acting. How about Julianne Moore mocking Palin on a HBO mini-series getting an Emmy? And last year they gave Best Picture to some black movie that no one watched to try and appease for the "Oscars so white" crying the previous year.

I mean, he was brought there by liberals as some court jester. I detest these POS. The arrogance from those shows is sickening. I haven't watched in years but listening to people like Clooney credit themselves for the Civil Rights movement or acting like they're such brave warriors for simply playing make believe is astounding.

Any televised awards show is pure narcissism. Why the hell should Middle America or any working person give a damn about these people sucking each other off and being given trophies for playing pretend? They spend millions on this. Just mail them a trophy. Why do we need to see it?

What amuses me most is how predictably pretentious they are. They love political statement movies. Like giving Sean Penn the Oscar for Milk during Prop 8. Movie was horrible just like Penn's acting. How about Julianne Moore mocking Palin on a HBO mini-series getting an Emmy? And last year they gave Best Picture to some black movie that no one watched to try and appease for the "Oscars so white" crying the previous year.

Anybody but Liberals actually watch that shit?

To be honest, after the first half/third quarter of the game, I passed on both. For me, personally, it's hard to beat Rick and Morty.

Normally I'd have bailed too Moe, but given Atlanta's SB meltdown and Aaron Rodgers on the other side, I stuck it out until the end. That and there were garbage time fantasy stats up for grabs :)

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Now, I'm not advocating for Fox News as unbiased or all that is righteous in the world, but at least their coverage of Trump is 50/50. They've given credit when credit is due while also calling out the nonsense. They were 52 negative vs 48 positive in that reporting on Trump study.

And, according to Hollywood/liberal elites, ratings are what matter, so Larry O'Connor makes very good point...

It was ridiculous last night — and you wonder why network ratings are going down the tubes. The fact is that Hollywood acknowledged last night that the American people are more interested in news, politics, business than ever before, and who wins the ratings in that equation. Well, Fox and Fox Business, don’t they?

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Anybody but Liberals actually watch that shit?

I don't think so. I was always a big movie guy but that stopped after they became super vocal about politics.

The last awards show I watched was when Mickey Rourke lost for The Wrestler to Sean Penn's portrayal of Harvey Milk during Prop 8. That was it.

Basically shit movies that no one sees usually wins the awards and best actor wins usually come from only these roles

AIDS
Gay
Disabled
Holocaust
Biopic
Trans
Oppressed somehow
British royalty flick (See Biopic)

Leo's win might be one of the exceptions.

Check this out. Two and a half minutes of these clowns talking about Spicer. Notice how Kimmel makes fun of Spicer's size? I thought body shaming was one of the left's no no's. They make such ridiculous demands that even their staunchest supporters can't live up to them. Did Kimmel ever make any ear jokes about O'bama? Did he ever mention Michelle's man hands?

Reactions: blubo and Willy4UK
If profits do not improve someone in Hollywood will wake up and say enough is enough. Their narcissism and egos will only take so much lost revenue.

Jenn Lawrence movie tanked big time. Guarantee a large portion of her fanbase is turned off due to politics.

Hopefully one day soon, celebs and companies will figure out much of this far left digital footprint is nothing more than soros bots; and act sensible.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Jenn Lawrence movie tanked big time. Guarantee a large portion of her fanbase is turned off due to politics.

Hopefully one day soon, celebs and companies will figure out much of this far left digital footprint is nothing more than soros bots; and act sensible.

Much of the left's BS groupthink being accepted is simply because you get punished for going against it.

Think about it especially when regarding the gay marriage stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT