POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Check this out. Two and a half minutes of these clowns talking about Spicer. Notice how Kimmel makes fun of Spicer's size? I thought body shaming was one of the left's no no's. They make such ridiculous demands that even their staunchest supporters can't live up to them. Did Kimmel ever make any ear jokes about O'bama? Did he ever mention Michelle's man hands?

Are those two gender non-specific?

Check this out. Two and a half minutes of these clowns talking about Spicer. Notice how Kimmel makes fun of Spicer's size? I thought body shaming was one of the left's no no's. They make such ridiculous demands that even their staunchest supporters can't live up to them. Did Kimmel ever make any ear jokes about O'bama? Did he ever mention Michelle's man hands?

Never a word about Michelle's penis either.

Much of the left's BS groupthink being accepted is simply because you get punished for going against it.

Think about it especially when regarding the gay marriage stuff.

Exactly. But the point im making goes a bit further.

The outrage is not only fake. But so is much of the imprint. There isnt nearly as much outrage as companies think.

Its mostly soros bots and paid trolls driving all the digital social justice trends; not real people. Otherwise, companies like chick fila would be out of business.

Spicer was an idiot making an appearance last night. Room full of people who despise what you stand for only to laugh at you and not with you. Guess the pay was too much to pass up. Everyone has a price.

Lost all respect for Spicer. They still hate you, Spice. Nothing changed.

Exactly. But the point im making goes a bit further.

The outrage is not only fake. But so is much of the imprint. There isnt nearly as much outrage as companies think.

Its mostly soros bots and paid trolls driving all the digital social justice trends; not real people. Otherwise, companies like chick fila would be out of business.

And that is what will cause the next election to be such a shock to the left again.

Wait till 2020. They will completely lose their crap over this.

They are painting a situation where they think America hates Trump when in fact is the complete opposite. I don't believe the polls on favor-ability. It will be a massacre next election. All because of paid shills and soros bots creating a wrong perception.

No he's still playing by the lefts nanana-boo rules. Spicer is a straight white male. You can still say whatever you want about them.

Now if it had been anyone else...

Reactions: ymmot31
hahahahaha

dMbWUjqmnan6SayVVluyVwS0HiP-HGU8Te2RKVklE9g.jpg

On a site with BTI writing articles, I find it difficult to care about political interjections.

Besides, it's not exactly "stick to sports" land when a guy like Clay Travis, whose business is sports talk, jumps into the political fray like that. I don't understand people's inability to differentiate the two while seeing how they are linked, almost intrinsically. Jackie Robinson didn't stick to sports. Ali didn't stick to sports. JJ Watt isn't sticking to sports.

There's a world out there. The athletes playing are humans who live in it. The people who cover it are too. It's no different than a guy from the bank or the grocery store going home and having a political opinion that he shares on social media.

Also odd that the ire doesn't seem to be at Travis for not sticking to sports. Wonder why that is?

Clay Travis is also the attention whore who tweeted his prediction of Boogie being arrested within 5 years of being in the league. I hate the term "fake news" because it has become a way for individuals to ignore anything that doesn't follow their own personal set of beliefs. But Travis is a prime example of the modern day journalist who would rather be first to report than be accurate. He knows the more absurd the claim, the more exposure he gets for his crappy personal brand.

True to his word, arrests of unauthorized immigrants are rising sharply under Trump.

...Arrests have increased about 43 percent nationwide since President Donald Trump took office after promising a tough crackdown on illegal immigration.

ICE’s acting director, Thomas Homan, has said that “there was no population off the table,” and the width and breadth of ICE detentions have proved he’s keeping his word...

#MAGA :americanflag:

True to his word, arrests of unauthorized immigrants are rising sharply under Trump.

...Arrests have increased about 43 percent nationwide since President Donald Trump took office after promising a tough crackdown on illegal immigration.

ICE’s acting director, Thomas Homan, has said that “there was no population off the table,” and the width and breadth of ICE detentions have proved he’s keeping his word...

#MAGA :americanflag:
Shit, who is gonna vote for democrats now? I guess they'll still have the dead vote.

I stand corrected. I didn't realize he had spoken of O'bama's ears in a nontelevised roast one time behind closed doors before he had a national tv audience of liberals. I take full responsibility for my error.

Reactions: screwduke1
I stand corrected. I didn't realize he had spoken of O'bama's ears in a nontelevised roast one time behind closed doors before he had a national tv audience of liberals. I take full responsibility for my error.

that correspondence dinner was live on cnn and a couple other places. wasn't trying to call you out, just knew kimmel had made obama jokes thought you would enjoy the jokes.

I stand corrected. I didn't realize it was live on CNN and a few other places. I did enjoy the jokes. For that I take full responsibility.

Reactions: screwduke1
If I understand correctly, the Graham health care bill will let the states decide on what to do with it.

If some states want to keep Obamacare, they can. The ones that don't can get rid of it. Of course, there's probably other stuff we don't know about it too. We will see what happens, but its apparently getting some pretty good support.

Why did you delete the post about Hillary possibly challenging the validity of the election?

I didn't. I have seen that happen before when i or someone else have posted a tweet and then later the tweet disappears on here. it was a tweet from jake tapper at cnn, i suspect if the tweet disappears on here it meant he deleted it thus it is no longer on twitter and so it no longer appears here but i don't know.

I didn't. I have seen that happen before when i or someone else have posted a tweet and then later the tweet disappears on here. it was a tweet from jake tapper at cnn, i suspect if the tweet disappears on here it meant he deleted it thus it is no longer on twitter and so it no longer appears here but i don't know.
I bet it was the Russian Nazi's!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT