POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The better question is when will Sessions do something about it?

They aren't exactly an organized group. There's no National HQ. It's a bunch of knuckleheads who dress up in black and go to political rallies. You, me and Willy could literally dress up in black, write Antifa on a poster, and go beat the hell out of people. It's not like we need to sign up and pay dues.

o_O

-5QA_Ou0RqdTQG7zErJ7VekGPqIqL23i7p_anVa_Aus.jpg

Reactions: blubo
They aren't exactly an organized group. There's no National HQ. It's a bunch of knuckleheads who dress up in black and go to political rallies. You, me and Willy could literally dress up in black, write Antifa on a poster, and go beat the hell out of people. It's not like we need to sign up and pay dues.

No theyre funded and organized. Its just no one wants to touch soros

Reactions: KyFaninNC
You, me and Willy could literally dress up in black, write Antifa on a poster, and go beat the hell out of people. It's not like we need to sign up and pay dues.

Having said that... dress in black... go beat the hell out pf people... no cost... where do I sign up?

Never mind... I forgot I work for a living and have responsibilities.

Yep. Dress up like antifa and beat up other antifa people. That would be awesome.

During the press briefing today, Nikki Haley said after cutting 90% of the trade/oil, there's not much more the UN can do about North Korea, and that she has no problem kicking resolution to Mattis if Un continues his behavior.

Reactions: ymmot31
Can't we just drop a MOAB on his palace and say it was an accident? Remember when we bombed the Chinese embassy in some -istan and used that defense? How did China respond to that? They said "hey man, that was shitty". They don't want none.

It's getting ready to pop off in Missouri. Downtown St Louis businesses have shut down and thousands of employees have been sent home from work early. Ferguson businesses are even boarding up, expecting St Louis to spill over.

Reactions: blubo
It's getting ready to pop off in Missouri. Downtown St Louis businesses have shut down and thousands of employees have been sent home from work early. Ferguson businesses are even boarding up, expecting St Louis to spill over.
Looks like Soros is paying for another riot.

They've got video of the cop saying he's going to kill the guy. The cop's DNA is on the gun they found but not the dead drug dealer's. Sounds like it might not have been a totally righteous kill, BUT, since the idiots came out and said they were going to go ape shit crazy if this cop wasn't found guilty, then I say let him go. The only thing throwing him in jail will do is embolden them to make future threats.

The truth?

All you said was that poor people are criminals and rich people are law abiding.

That's almost as horrendous as your "blacks are too poor" for an ID schtick that you recently did an about face on.
haha... You obviously have a reading comprehension problem.

I told you why what is being suggested won't work. Go ahead and continue to beat your head against the brick wall and support unworkable "solutions", matters not to me.

haha... You obviously have a reading comprehension problem.

I told you why what is being suggested won't work. Go ahead and continue to beat your head against the brick wall and support unworkable "solutions", matters not to me.

You're mentally ill.

Take your meds.

Reactions: screwduke1
So...when and if violence breaks out in St.Louis tonight, can we expect all the liberals crying about nazis to come in and condemn BLM or nah?

TIA
@mustnotsleepnow @Global Havok @cardkilla @fuzz77 @~Keyser Soze~
You ignorant ass clown, I didn't condemn your precious Nazis. I didn't ask anyone to condemn them. I told a dude who said it was an acccident that it wasnt an accident. I'm not so sure why youre so defensive about the Nazis, I dont consider them to be a right wing organization, apparently you do.

Last edited:
The insanity of leaders in Europe more upset over a Trump tweet than actual terror attacks is mind f*cking stupid. I can't even comprehend it.

Unless people in Europe rise up and overthrow their insane leaders, they are royally screwed. Europe will be a sharia continent. But hey those Trump tweets though!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT