POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You do realize she got 3 million more votes, correct? They all came from California. California =/= America. Check the map. It's red from sea to shining sea. Pathetic you imbeciles are still touting popular vote ignorance.
Yeah, all the farm land went for Trump!
Most every metro area where lots of people live in condensed areas went the other way.
Yeah, California isn't America but it is where 1 of every 9 Americans live.

Is New York, America?

Most every metro area where lots of people live in condensed areas went the other way.

Is New York, America?
The point is, she won LA County by damn near two million votes. That's two thirds of her popular. If you mean to tell me one county = America as a whole, and speaks for the entire country, then you're dumber than what I thought.

Reactions: KyFaninNC

Is New York, America?
That's not even true. My overall metro area went for Trump, big time. So did Pittsburgh. So did St. Louis. So did Kansas City. So did Phoenix. So did Indy. So did Louisville. Didn't calculate it, but even Cleveland might have. Want more examples? I've got more.

But it's all irrelevant. You play to win the electoral vote. If the goal is the popular vote, the whole game is played differently. Although you are dense, you are not so dense that you fail to grasp this. Yet, you continue to play this card. Therefore, being dense is no excuse. You are simply being disingenuous.

Reactions: screwduke1

Is New York, America?
Lord have mercy, what an idiot.

Reactions: WildcatofNati

Is New York, America?

illegals arent' Americans you dip shit. so your math is off, again. want to prove the voting numbers, then your party needs to back the eff up on not wanting id's as a requirement to vote.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Speaking of vote fraud, it looks increasingly apparent that Trump really did win New Hampshire. The only reason he received fewer votes? Massholes crossing the border and voting illegally.

You're very ill-informed. A person must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible, lawfully-present non-citizen to qualify for SNAP benefits.
I wonder how many get social security benefits that they send home to Mexico even though they have not worked for it if only Americans should get that as well. Proven fact.

Reactions: JStaff2187
But, but, but they are all private companies and we're told that they are much more efficient than government.

Here is a universal truth. The cost of healthcare will expand to consume every dollar available. That is what capitalist do. That is the goal of capitalism. Those who want to maintain private healthcare, be prepared to have every last penny available taken because the laws of supply and demand don't apply to basic healthcare. The demand is constant and not dependent upon price. Let me know about the next person who decides rather than to seek a doctor's care decides to strap a couple of 2x4s on their leg to splint a broken femur.

To the idiot who claimed this was about the cost of insurance not healthcare...the cost of insurance is a direct derivative of the cost of the thing being insured and the risk being assumed.
Incorrect. Medicare sets pricing. The demand is constant but the supply doesn't meet the demand. Prices keep rising because they know government will just keep trying to cover costs. Capitalists want your business so they will offer superior service and compete for it and will offer different options. Look at your VA care...completely govt ran and complete shit. As long as government is involved in care the price will keep rising because government allows it to too bc they focus on insurance. There's this thing called competition that exists if one entity just takes your money thety will lose out to another who is willing to undercut them and offer something else. Govt has been involved in healthcare for almost 70 years and it hasn't improved..why yes the answer is clearly to throw more govt on it. Capitalists aren't evil, if they are they don't stay in business. Govt needs you to think it's daddy so you do what they say.

Of course fraud exists but the cost of that fraud is a small fraction of the total cost.
FYI, most illegal immigrants prefer to keep a pretty low profile and stay under the radar. Registering to receive benefits puts you on the radar. Makes you subject to being investigated by state social service that are tasked with administering the program.
Wrong again, fraud is much bigger than the left wants to admit because you would lose many votes if admitted. They are liars just like you. Plus, these illegals live in large quantities in states with sanctuary cities who allow illegals to commit fraud. Your allegiance to this mindset only shows how corrupt you really are.

So fuzz is bragging about the highest concentration (SoCal) of latinos which also the highest concentration of welfare recipients voting HRC very heavily as the invalidation of an electoral win when DT didn't even bother campaigning that (or other) area(s) due to the lost cause of said cesspool? What a weirdo.

Good news from Utah. The local DA is referring Officer Adolf to the feds. If it's true that Adolf's supervisor ordered the arrest, it's no excuse for Adolf, considering the gusto with which he effectuated the unlawful order, but it sure does hopefully mean that he will get a co-defendant.

And violent crime is going up in the areas fuzz is bragging about and down everywhere else.

You do realize she got 3 million more votes, correct? They all came from California. California =/= America. Check the map. It's red from sea to shining sea. Pathetic you imbeciles are still touting popular vote ignorance.
He does not realize that if you eliminated the electoral vote, more people in the center of America would vote because, they would know their vote would then really count and believe me, Hillary would not have gotten those votes.

Reactions: ymmot31

Is New York, America?
Do you mean every metro area where the vast majority of the inner city lives off the tax money I provide? Do you mean the inner city where the average IQ of the citizens is 70? How does that reconcile with your previous posts about the intellectual eliteness of the left?

Let me ask you this, are there condensed populated areas because we need them for people who are inferior, or do inferior people need condensed areas for survival? Chicken or egg?

Reactions: KyFaninNC
A prerequisite for the acceptance of government assistance has to be denial of the right to vote. Take the money. Give up the right to vote on how much you receive.

Perfect photoshop
krlngcvsikkz.jpg

Surely you aren't that dense?
The cost of insurance is the cost of healthcare + administrative costs + profit.
I happen to work for a health insurance company. In 2016 we collected $16.7B in revenues (premiums) and paid out $15.1B in claims... so if we did all worked for free premiums would still be 90+% of their current rate.

I know exactly how it works. I also know it has zero to do with the topic of conversation.

Obamacare costs went up because the program sucks. Not healthcare costs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT