• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DIwhckTXgAQ2ifW.jpg

Todays FOIA dump.

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2012-21691 Doc No. C05602802 Date: 09/04/2014

CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI, MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62 GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS. 3,000 PER MONTH.

Todays FOIA dump.

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2012-21691 Doc No. C05602802 Date: 09/04/2014

CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI, MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62 GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS. 3,000 PER MONTH.
Good grief!

WTF am I doing wrong?????

The guy who has brain cancer felt good enough to fly to Italy? Umm wtf? I can't be the only one who finds that odd. Most people who have cancer barely feel like walking to the bathroom.
Not gonna say I won't rest easy until that treasonous sob is dead, but I will rest easier once I get the great news he's taken his last breath.

Team cancer concerning him and I hope it is painful.

Nothing a couple Ohio-class nuke subs patrolling in the Pacific can't handle on a retaliatory strike.

Bottom line: We go back analog for a while. They go stone age.
Boom! Pow! Now you're talking my language. We can destroy North Korea in about 15 minutes if we need to. Or want to.

I want us to kill that sob and then see if the people there want to fight for his memory. I doubt they do.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

[/QUOTE]

WELL DONE BIG MAN

How HARD must our propaganda outlets be driven --- to neglect this angle to the current admin?

THATS hatred for you (and outside control / proof our media are more like whores than serious info-outlets) ...when you can't even agree and support a Presidential Admin's initiative AND SUCCESS in fighting international sex trafficking and PEDOPHILES

You know what I think one of the biggest reasons is that they can't quite touch/dig into that subject?

Because I 100% believe we have MANY "elite" politicians/clergy/law enforcement/educators -- etc --- who are into child sex and are being controlled and/or blackmailed with it

Kind of like when you watch a move like Devils Advocate or Rosemary's Baby and they give you the illustration of the protagonist becoming aware that the people, institutions and sometimes even events around them,,,,,,,,are grotesquely different than they had assumed

Does anyone here have any reasonable objections to this Admin's policy and outcomes on this issue?

Does anyone actually NOT support it?

and while I"m at it -- I assume the jackals in the Vatican are too busy denouncing "Conservative catholics" and people who want to maintain borders......to have a F'ING OPINION ON THIS

You'd think a big ass organization like that -- with all that money and power
With at least ONE clear Biblical reference to what Christ thought about people who hurt children ......

With ALL that

Why aren't they playing a role in this??

Damn sure seems like they've swallowed their whistle on it doesn't it?

"You wonder why Joel ain't wanna open his doors... cuz of THIS...Hell... I wouldn't have opened mine either"

[laughing] Never let a disaster go to waste. Not going to link it, but some chick on YouTube is posting videos claiming that black people are being abandoned in Texas and left to drown.

Seriously accusing dispatch of telling black people that rescue's hands are full with saving white people, and that they better call Jesus, then hanging up on them.

Also claiming that all rescuers; FEMA, National Guard, LEO, Fire, EMS, Volunteers etc... have been purposely ignoring black people and leaving them for dead, yelling racial slurs and laughing as they pass by in their boats.

Best part is? You guessed it. She put a link in the description so that we can donate to a non white supremacy "organization" in order to make sure black people, and only black people, get saved.

Reactions: FusterCluck

the president retweeted this yesterday...

[laughing]Wonder where he got it from? I know he's always been a brash, blunt loudmouth, but the man loves a to troll.

Maybe it was Baron. Wonder if he's one of those little /pol/ f*cks who lives to troll and it rubbed off on Trump?

Wouldn't surprise me if those two sit around together on weekends, using sock accounts, trying to trigger Eichenwald into a seizure.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
nothing wrong with that line in the sand

I'd only suggest that you keep an eye out for other infringements along the way though

this is coming unhinged
With it flying under the radar for those who think the government should control everything. This mentality is for the lazy who do not want to control their own lives, they don't want the headache involved.

Reactions: CastleRubric
Doesn't matter. The point is, you can't tell people that they have to do something to retire and then change it after thryve done their psrt. Its not their fault the people in charge of our government, screwed us all.

It's an issue of integrity. Every generation to this point has made commitments to the previous generation and, thus far, they've made good.
For anyone to take a position that promises made to people like teachers, social workers, etc that their retirement plans would be funded are negotiable...that simply demonstrates a lack of integrity. But why should we expect our society to do what is right?? It is 2017.

Should this crap happen, I'd like to be a fly on the wall when the current younger generations reach old age.

Reactions: blubo
It's an issue of integrity. Every generation to this point has made commitments to the previous generation and, thus far, they've made good.
For anyone to take a position that promises made to people like teachers, social workers, etc that their retirement plans would be funded are negotiable...that simply demonstrates a lack of integrity. But why should we expect our society to do what is right?? It is 2017.

Should this crap happen, I'd like to be a fly on the wall when the current younger generations reach old age.

Integrity. LOL.

Yes, I should be OK with the Boomers sticking me and my children with $20 trillion in federal debt on top of all the pension liabilities and other programs that need to be funded on a go forward basis.

Maybe people could have shown a little integrity throughout the years and not continued making worthless promises. The KY pension issue isn't new.

Maybe KY state employees should have seen the writing on the wall and took it upon themselves to save or find other jobs.

I didn't make any promises to any cops, teachers, etc. In fact, if they would have asked me I would have told them to treat their pension the way I treat my federal pension (Social Security). Act like it doesn't exist.

We're dealing with the consequences of irresponsible promises made by elected officials. Promises I would have likely disagreed with at the time for the exact issues we're facing today.

It's not the people trying to fix the problem who lack integrity, it's the people who made the worthless promises and continued to kick the can down the road to begin with.

Every generation

Started in early '60s and cannot continue in any way as it was/is constructed. Let's not act like this is a 100+ year successful system. Pretty much one generation. And along the way some really shitty backroom deals have been layered on like allowing employees to buy years and allowing quasi-govt to join.

Reactions: drawing_dead
Integrity. LOL.

It's not the people trying to fix the problem who lack integrity, it's the people who made the worthless promises and continued to kick the can down the road to begin with.
The real issue is that the retirees are not the problem. IMO, the promises were not the problem. Our leaders...those we elected abused, misused, lied, squandered, etc....
So since they acted without integrity, does that mean we should?

What's the answer? Should all those teachers that retired at age 55 have their benefits stop? Should those currently in the profession decide to stick it out another 10-15 years? What would that do to the 20 somethings who trained to enter the profession that are then forced to go to McDonalds for a job? Maybe the retirees should be the ones going to work at McDonalds...still, that knocks others out of jobs..... I know of retired public school administrators that are asked REGULARLY to consider coming out of retirement to assume a principal or superintendent's position. If they did it, that would knock a younger person out of a job.

Unfortunately, it appears there is going to be a group of people in our society on the "dole". Should it be my first grade teacher that busted her butt for 30+ year, making a real difference in my life or should it be the welfare dolts?
Who is the real problem? Those that worked and made significant contributions to life and our society?

Retirement systems need to be changed. In fact, I'd agree that it may be necessary to reduce benefits....but taking away the benefits of a 70 year-old retiree or even forcing them into poverty is not the answer. The real problem is very simple: We're living too long. The answer to the problem is very complicated.

Started in early '60s and cannot continue in any way as it was/is constructed. Let's not act like this is a 100+ year successful system. Pretty much one generation. And along the way some really shitty backroom deals have been layered on like allowing employees to buy years and allowing quasi-govt to join.

You are right. There have been lots of people that did not act in good faith. Our current legislators are among this group.I agree the systems cannot continue as they were constructed. What is the solution?

This is a key point. All the wrath always gets focused on the person trying to solve the serious problem. Never on those who actually created it.

Nobody is going to "confiscate" anyone's 401K plan, but the US and Ky is going to tax the hell out of mine which is totally fair, since I never paid tax on it to begin with. One big fallacy of the original IRA and SEPs and 401K was that you will be in a much lower tax bracket when you retire and start to take the money out.

Turns out not to be the case, because if you are smart, and have invested over a long period of time, and never touched your retirement accounts, you will actually be paying a LOT of tax on the money you take out, but that is a win/win for all, because even when guys like me are retired, I will still be paying a lot of taxes to support the government.

Reactions: ram1955
Should all those teachers that retired at age 55 have their benefits stop

I don't know a single person, retired at age 55, that didn't work for the government.

Has anyone floated the idea of taking away benefits from 70 year old retirees? There obviously needs to be reductions. The amount of the reduction should get factored in with your age.

Same with Social Security. No one is going to take benefits away from the elderly. But we cannot continue at this rate. Benefits have to be reduced. I don't plan on ever seeing a dime in Social Security.

If you're a fresh out of college 22 year old taking a job as a teacher, you shouldn't be planning on seeing a defined benefit pension from the state of KY, and that should be the first group of people cut from the system. Enjoy your summers off. Maybe supplement your retirement with a grass cutting job in the three months you have off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT