POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah? Who the hell is going to pay for everything? Does this genius see the correlation of why the west thrives and minorities come here? Do you see whites fleeing to other nations? No. No, you do not.

More diversity is good?bia that why Moore and everyone tries to live far from it?
Someone needs to point out to Michael Moore what the Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson (a black man) said. Peterson said that if every elected official in this country was black & if you turn all the businesses over to blacks. That in 5 to 10 years the entire country would be a ghetto. Come to think about it, that's the kind of country that Michael Moore deserves.

Someone needs to point out to Michael Moore what the Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson (a black man) said. Peterson said that if every elected official in this country was black & if you turn all the businesses over to blacks. That in 5 to 10 years the entire country would be a ghetto. Come to think about it, that's the kind of country that Michael Moore deserves.

If it's so better to have a non-white country then why are countries ran by these ppl complete crap holes?

Answer me that.

I feel pretty confident that a strong majority of those that left Houston before the flooding were Trump voters. More handouts will be given to the poor, per usual.

Reactions: ymmot31
Not many in Houston (Harris County) voted for him anyways. Hillary easily won that area.

Harris County 54-42
Fort Bend County 52-45
Yeah, it is mildly amusing watching the left cheering on Harvey, while Harvey is probably killing mostly Hillary/Obama supporters.

Its a stupid conversation that shouldn't be talked about during a disaster like Harvey, but here we are.

The left has to politicize everything.

DIZAJt5W4AAnN2e.jpg

Yeah, it is mildly amusing watching the left cheering on Harvey, while Harvey is probably killing mostly Hillary/Obama supporters.

Its a stupid conversation that shouldn't be talked about during a disaster like Harvey, but here we are.

The left has to politicize everything.
Remember when leftist, democrat Rahm Emanuel said. Never let a tragedy go by without taking political advantage of it. That leftist, filth has no bottom.

If you are a lefty, you just have to seize the day. University of Illinois is flushing the War Chant.

http://www.fightingillini.com/news/...ter-from-athletics-director-josh-whitman.aspx

This "I'm offended so get rid of it" horseshit culture leftists has created is going too far. I'm sick of it. There are things being removed daily because some clown had their feelings hurt. Boo hoo. I'm offended that these clowns are always getting offended.

This "I'm offended so get rid of it" horseshit culture leftists has created is going too far. I'm sick of it. There are things being removed daily because some clown had their feelings hurt. Boo hoo. I'm offended that these clowns are always getting offended.

The lesson here is that they just keep coming. Illinois buckled and did away with Cheif Illiniwek 10 years ago when the NCAA was trying to wipe out all Indian references.

It made no difference that the Illiniwek tribe instructed them on how the guy should dress and perform.

The tribe wasn't offended, liberals were.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT