POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because nothing says successful nation and productive society quite like decreasing good cultures in favor of the third world.

Who the eff looks around and goes, "You know what? We need to get worse." It would be like Calipari wanting to stop with the five-star recruiting and simply go to Clay County to fill out his roster.

Is Google Working with Liberal Groups to Snuff Out Conservative Websites?

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/...ocument-hate-threatens-conservative-bloggers/

21078300_1539309272774212_6694415878658943580_n.jpg

The responses are hilarious. My God, surely she doesn't actually believe that.

She writes for The Guardian. They are crazy as hell. You should go take a gander. This is the same publication that ran a cartoon saying "UNFORTUNATELY, there isn't a plan to wipe out white people."

Liberals a week ago: The slippery slope talk is silly

Liberals today: WE MUST LOOK AT REMOVING THE RACIST NATIONAL ANTHEM

They do that with everything. They do it with gay marriage, gay classroom lessons, etc. They do it with statues and silencing of speech, "free speech zones" "safe spaces" crap like that.

That's why when these jerk offs talk about "common sense gun reform" or "No one is trying to take your guns away" they're total liars.

Line up a leftist and a communist and you tell me there's that much of a difference today.

ACLU is such a joke. Where were the lawsuits when they were banned for nearly all of the Obama administration?

Reactions: blubo
Thank God we live in a country where people like KAT are free to express themselves, no matter how stupid their point of view may be. If he was a conservative instead, liberals would be calling him a coon, uncle tom, house ni66er, and boycotting the timberwolves until he was fired.
Hilarious that we're supposed to care that former players have a differing political opinion. That's some high-level politicin'.

Better burn all our records and movies, too, man. Damn things are full of librawls.

Look, liberals aren't bad folk, they just generally have no control over their emotions and no fiscal responsibility. They're good at lots of other things, though. Like hugging trees and painting pictures of their feelings. That conservative street artist out in LA said it best when he said something to effect of 'Liberals are good people. I like liberals, I party with liberals... I just don't want them governing me.'

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Hilarious that we're supposed to care that former players have a differing political opinion. That's some high-level politicin'.

Better burn all our records and movies, too, man. Damn things are full of librawls.

Look, liberals aren't bad folk, they just generally have no control over their emotions and no fiscal responsibility. They're good at lots of other things, though. Like hugging trees and painting pictures of their feelings. That conservative street artist out in LA said it best when he said something to effect of 'Liberals are good people. I like liberals, I party with liberals... I just don't want them governing me.'

"A conservative is a liberal who got mugged the night before."

[cheers]

Reactions: FusterCluck
Nope, we should not. This is best case scenario.

Hey Japan, WTF you going to do about it? Balls in your court.

It's fn weird Obama is soooo quiet these days. Living in DC. The biggest media whore of all time suddenly reserved and behind the scenes. No telling what he's doing.

Our society and D.C. corruption during Obama is like a girl who goes to college and becomes a full-fledged ho. The flood gates of whoredom were opened.

China is using NK as an instigator.

They can see the Marxists raising hell across the Country, and realize that a large portion of them would not support Trump under ANY circumstance.
This.

China uses NK the same way Russia uses Iran. Terror proxies against the USA. This talk of China stopping NK is fairy tale talk, won't happen. China wants NK to act like this. If China wanted them to stop, China could easily put an end to it. Its probably going to end up in a terrible war at some point, but previous administrations failed so hard on NK that Trump may have no choice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT