• NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DIMA2u_VwAAzVii

DIMAx53UMAAMy_b

Who is that twat?
Don't have the first clue.

What I do know is that if that were me, my old man would have kicked my ass once for having that stupid ****ing haircut and twice for disrespecting POTUS by allowing my hair to cover my face during the photo.

Then again, I was lucky enough to be raised by an actual man.

Rich ass antifa kids are hilarious. That boy should have cut his hair, his steet/antifa cred is over now.

*he looks a lot like Obama tbh. Shape of his face and stuff.

It's fn weird Obama is soooo quiet these days. Living in DC. The biggest media whore of all time suddenly reserved and behind the scenes. No telling what he's doing.

Rich ass antifa kids are hilarious. That boy should have cut his hair, his steet/antifa cred is over now.

*he looks a lot like Obama tbh. Shape of his face and stuff.

It's fn weird Obama is soooo quiet these days. Living in DC. The biggest media whore of all time suddenly reserved and behind the scenes. No telling what he's doing.
I'm one who believes the whole shadow gov't shit about Barry. Folks keep pointing at Soros, I think Barry is just as culpable in this social unrest mess.

I'm one who believes the whole shadow gov't shit about Barry. Folks keep pointing at Soros, I think Barry is just as culpable in this social unrest mess.

Not from a financial standpoint, but from an influencial standpoint. I mean, Soros is racist af, but America identifies and worships Obama...generally speaking. We'll elect his wife, or find a way to re-elect him if we can. Whatever happens, he's got a nice long career worked out ala Clinton's and their horrific foundations and stuff.

Not from a financial standpoint, but from an influencial standpoint. I mean, Soros is racist af, but America identifies and worships Obama...generally speaking. We'll elect his wife, or find a way to re-elect him if we can. Whatever happens, he's got a nice long career worked out ala Clinton's and their horrific foundations and stuff.
I may be naive but I can't believe the American people would elect Michelle the moose or Chelsea the c..t for anything but a local office. She might get the lib/dim nomination but hopefully, there are enough in red states to stop her.

If not, we are f..ked!

Journalist Interrogated, Fired For Story Linking CIA And Syria Weapons Flights

A months-long investigation which tracked and exposed a massive covert weapons shipment network to terror groups in Syria via diplomatic flights originating in the Caucuses and Eastern Europe under the watch of the CIA and other intelligence agencies has resulted in the interrogation and firing of the Bulgarian journalist who first broke the story. This comes as the original report is finally breaking into mainstream international coverage.

https://www.teaparty.org/lib-sheriff-declares-antifa-alliance-tears-us-flag-261909/

Sheriff Mike Reese of Multnomah County, Oregon — which includes the liberal enclave of Portland — reportedly ordered a law enforcement memorial flag — an American flag with a thin blue line to represent police officers — to be removed from his deputies’ break room.

According to KGW News, Reese declared that the flag could be considered offensive and a “sign of disrespect.”

The flag, which is meant to memorialize police officers who are killed or wounded in the line of duty, is usually seen as a sign of solidarity with law enforcement.

In their crusade against law and order, however, militant leftist groups have targeted anything that supports officers… and that includes the “thin blue line” flag.

Sadly, it looks like the Portland area sheriff has bought into that narrative.

“For some (the thin blue line flag) is a symbol honoring fallen law enforcement officers. For others, the flag is seen as a sign of disrespect toward communities of color,” Reese said.

“The flag is a memorial to honor those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice in service to their communities,” the Oregon Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 7 explained to the sheriff on Facebook.

“Your actions were a slap in the face of slain officer’s families everywhere, and by extension, no officer serving in our nation today should find your behavior acceptable.”

https://www.teaparty.org/lib-sheriff-declares-antifa-alliance-tears-us-flag-261909/

Sheriff Mike Reese of Multnomah County, Oregon — which includes the liberal enclave of Portland — reportedly ordered a law enforcement memorial flag — an American flag with a thin blue line to represent police officers — to be removed from his deputies’ break room.

According to KGW News, Reese declared that the flag could be considered offensive and a “sign of disrespect.”

The flag, which is meant to memorialize police officers who are killed or wounded in the line of duty, is usually seen as a sign of solidarity with law enforcement.

In their crusade against law and order, however, militant leftist groups have targeted anything that supports officers… and that includes the “thin blue line” flag.

Sadly, it looks like the Portland area sheriff has bought into that narrative.

“For some (the thin blue line flag) is a symbol honoring fallen law enforcement officers. For others, the flag is seen as a sign of disrespect toward communities of color,” Reese said.

“The flag is a memorial to honor those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice in service to their communities,” the Oregon Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 7 explained to the sheriff on Facebook.

“Your actions were a slap in the face of slain officer’s families everywhere, and by extension, no officer serving in our nation today should find your behavior acceptable.”

I wish i could vote in the next election for sheriff in multnomah county.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Watched the fight Saturday with a few buddies and they all were Trump voters and all of them think he won't make it the whole 4 years. When asked why they couldn't say other than "they" are watching him like a hawk!

Got me to thinking, and I truly believe we have lost our govt. By that I mean our president is the target of our govt........the man the people overwhelmingly supported and the f'n govt is going harder after him than they are the issues we hired him for.

Amazing really

Don't have the first clue.

What I do know is that if that were me, my old man would have kicked my ass once for having that stupid ****ing haircut and twice for disrespecting POTUS by allowing my hair to cover my face during the photo.

Then again, I was lucky enough to be raised by an actual man.

He's the son of Clarence Page,a Chicago Tribune writer.Grady Jonathan Page.

Reactions: blubo
In their haste to blame Charlottesville solely on "Nazis" and connect them to Trump to take all the blame, Democrats, some Republicans, the MSM, and several in this thread took up for these people and literally compared them to WW2 heroes.

"No Trump, no wall, no USA at all"

this is why the charade can't last. their is a concentrated effort to protect Antifa, to portray them merely as protesters of oppression, as noble adversaries to the horrors that Trump portends. But that's not how they see themselves, this tweet is revealing, and if they don't want to go along with the charade, it cannot last.

As awful a mess as the Republican Party is right now, the Dems will continue to lose elections because of stuff like this. The Democrats are either completely tone deaf, or they are being held hostage by the far left fringe. or both.....

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Some of the top posts on Reddit this morning were reminders that Mexico sent some marines to help with Katrina so everyone should hate Trump for being mean to Mexico and sending back people that escaped and snuck into the US.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT