POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOLS at the CNN town hall.....remember Paul, just because you're an R lightweight like Mitts they still hate you with aplomb.

Jake just unloading his whole chamber of Trump bullets at Paul who prolly thought "hey I'm on your team brah whats up whit this?"

Ohhhhhhh and I see what you did there with your "aid and comfort" to the nazis comment, Jakester......you aren't as clever as you think you are. Good for Ryan for not taking the bait.

*only watching this shit hole station for fun while I do my MAGA invoicing for work to make my MAGA money.

LOL! Trump himself is the direct cause of an unsuccessful Trump administration.
I wonder why you blame Ryan/Mitch for not having a healthcare plan/tax plan but don't blame the individual who campaigned the most on those particular matters?

Your boy (Trump) wants to hide behind congress so he can blame them for whatever they would agree upon instead of presenting HIS plan and then leading the GOP leadership in the adoption of that plan. Doing so would provide them cover from the inevitable criticism stemming from the demographic that would be screwed by said plan.

Lol He should be more like obama who authored all 2million pages of Obamacare.

Republicans ran on tearing ocare for 4times as long as trump has even been in politics. If idiots like yourself wouldn't argue even the most pointless shit, maybe every single thing you idiots say wouldn't be laughed at before it's even read. Just a thought.

Yeah except I never said that and I'm watching all channels and no channel I've seen has had anyone on who has said that either... who are you talking about?

Considering the original post you asked about named CNN in the one sentence of the post, I think it's safe to say it's CNN they are talking about. See above statement to fuzz.

Reactions: ymmot31
LOLS at the CNN town hall.....remember Paul, just because you're an R lightweight like Mitts they still hate you with aplomb.

Jake just unloading his whole chamber of Trump bullets at Paul who prolly thought "hey I'm on your team brah whats up whit this?"

Ohhhhhhh and I see what you did there with your "aid and comfort" to the nazis comment, Jakester......you aren't as clever as you think you are. Good for Ryan for not taking the bait.

*only watching this shit hole station for fun while I do my MAGA invoicing for work to make my MAGA money.
Paul Ryan is absolutely awful. He let Tapper walk all over him for most of it.

If Jake Tapper is owning you, you must really suck. I might've misheard, but I think Ryan said something like right wing hate sites should be censored, while not saying a single word about ANTIFA. Good grief.

lol I hate Graham. Now he supports the President?
To be fair to Graham, I've seen him tweet and get on talk shows for as many issues as he agrees with POTUS and he sticks his neck out for him sometimes when it's not popular.

He also pops off like a baby when he disagrees...very emotional fella.

Paul could say he supports reparations, free health care for all, free income and no child birth without getting an abortion seminar first and the left would still hate him. When's he gonna learn?

LOL! Trump himself is the direct cause of an unsuccessful Trump administration.
I wonder why you blame Ryan/Mitch for not having a healthcare plan/tax plan but don't blame the individual who campaigned the most on those particular matters?

Your boy (Trump) wants to hide behind congress so he can blame them for whatever they would agree upon instead of presenting HIS plan and then leading the GOP leadership in the adoption of that plan. Doing so would provide them cover from the inevitable criticism stemming from the demographic that would be screwed by said plan.

You should take that $1,000 you owe Brady and pay for a civics class.

Saw GQ promoting an article discussing how Dylan Roof was radicalized.

To research the story of "one of the coldest killers of our time", she spent 2 months in south carolina.

Lmao good god

Reactions: JStaff2187
Was really hoping to see us do something other than double down on Afghan

I don't support the idea of more military action there

At least they're sealing off Pakistan and trying to get India to help

Yeah

I mean - why wouldn't someone wanna come in and HELP

Extra per diem and ALLLLLL THE HEROIN YOU CAN SMOKE, BOBBY

a little confused by this right now

FTFY. Obama killed more people through nation building than Bush could do in a half century.
Yeah the anti war left completely vanished for 8 years. No matter if you liked the guy or not, there is no foreign policy expert that won't say that guys foreign policy was an absolute disaster. In 2016...8 years after "I'm bringing the troops home"...the guy was dropping 20,000 bombs.

All those sad pictures of kids dead or covered in ruble media tried to use against Trump were all from Obama...the drone president. I can only imagine warhawk Hillary right now.

Here are some pretty good things happening in the USG (since no one else is going to tell us, right?)

.....and while I"m not a big fan of Executive Orders - here are some daily recent ones that at least represent investment in our nation's infrastructure and people

Assessing and Strengthening the Manufacturing ... and Supply Chain Resiliency of the United States
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...der-assessing-and-strengthening-manufacturing

Reviving the National Space Council (disbanded in 1993)
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...ecutive-order-reviving-national-space-council

Expanding Apprenticeships in the US

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...utive-order-expanding-apprenticeships-america

Investing in Cyber Security for Critical Infrastructure
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...ive-order-strengthening-cybersecurity-federal

I have lots of problems with Mitch, but there's no way any moderate D is going to be to the right of McConnell or side with Trump or any Republican Pres more often than Mitch.

I have voted for Mitch five times(What the Hell). The last two have been really hard pills to swallow and I'm done(Maybe, see 1a).

1) The primary is where my true voice will be heard. I don't care what dirt he digs up on his republican challenger, he's not getting my vote.

1a) But shit, what if he makes it out of the primary and the choice is him or Grimes/Judd/Hillary sets up residency in KY/any modern KY D?
This. People that say they'd vote for a moderate dim might as well just say they want to give the dims control again. And this time, if the left gets control, they will move the country waaaaaaay left.

So, Mitch may be a huge disappointment but he is better than ANY dim!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT