POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice Slant of the facts there. Fair and balanced I'd say. It went from under 8000 to over 21000 from 2008-2016. At my school that's 13000 there Ace. It is you who is naive if you think any type of real tax reform will ever happen. Especially in what's going to be the second shortest term for a POTUS in U S History. Fact

Nice reading comprehension, ace. I didn't know his 2nd term was 8 years long. You can't even argue a simple paragraph.

Do you know of an assasination attempt? You seem to be pretty certain when POTUS will be finished? Wouldn't surprise me with scumbags like yourself.

Reactions: screwduke1
There was what, 8 billion dollars a day being pumped into the stock market during the Obama years? Of course it went up.

The difference between the stock market under Obama and Trump is that there is confidence the economy is improving under Trump. It doesn't need artificial money to rise.
So true, now Trump needs to focus on the economy and cutting taxes. The stock market will really take off then. Trump needs to stay away from the silly nonsense that the MSM tries to get him riled up over. If not, the market gains will slowly deteriorate.

Nice reading comprehension, ace. I didn't know his 2nd term was 8 years long. You can't even argue a simple paragraph.

Do you know of an assasination attempt? You seem to be pretty certain when POTUS will be finished? Wouldn't surprise me with scumbags like yourself.
He does the occasional drive by sitting in his mothers basement watching my little pony marathons until the commercial break.

So true, now Trump needs to focus on the economy and cutting taxes. The stock market will really take off then. Trump needs to stay away from the silly nonsense that the MSM tries to get him riled up over. If not, the market gains will slowly deteriorate.

Trump is and always will be a business man. He needs to stick with that.
His feud with the media is slowing down/distracting him from what needs to be done.
Stick with tax cuts/ slicing regulations/ heck even building the wall and things will work out better. It looks like just his threats to build a wall have had a bonus effect of damping the illegal immigration.

Trump has never been a conservative, and those who are expecting him to be are getting disappointed. Let him get to work please. He's been in office 8 months. Lets not throw in the towel just yet.

As far as the social issues. He needs to stay off twitter and maybe let Ivanka handle those. Ok I stole that from Rush but he's right IMO.

His feud with the media is slowing down/distracting him from what needs to be done.
Stick with tax cuts/ slicing regulations/ heck even building the wall and things will work out better. It looks like just his threats to build a wall have had a bonus effect of damping the illegal immigration.

Trump has never been a conservative, and those who are expecting him to be are getting disappointed. Let him get to work please. He's been in office 8 months. Lets not throw in the towel just yet.

As far as the social issues. He needs to stay off twitter and maybe let Ivanka handle those. Ok I stole that from Rush but he's right IMO.
Agree with everything except the twitter part. His tweeting is one of the best things he does, IMO. Its a modern day version of the fireside chats. I think its refreshing knowing what hes thinking about certain stuff.

Agree with everything except the twitter part. His tweeting is one of the best things he does, IMO. Its a modern day version of the fireside chats. I think its refreshing knowing what hes thinking about certain stuff.

But he seems to only partially think before he twitters.
I'm pretty sure FDR at least had a general script when he gave those chats.

Isn't this like the 4th or 5th time this has happened this year? Wtf is going on?

I've noticed that number of military aircraft mechanical failures seem too be on the rise too. Seems like the mechanics would be telling their superiors that some of the aircraft aren't suitable for use. Budgets cuts for the military during the past decade might be catching up with us.

I think it was Dick Morris who made a good point about Trump and tweets. When he tweets or speaks he doesn't stick to the narrative and the deep state is in scramble mode. He can switch their narrative in 140 characters. That's a good thing. Doesn't matter if we think it is dumb or off beat the main point is that the media is forced to cover it and go off their narrative.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

If lawyers and wealthy descendants of old money can be legit President a -- why can't a businessman?

It's a wider administration that's often n driving a lot of the outcomes from most presidents anyway right?

So that matters - also populist appeal to some extent - does he hav the major portion of "th will of the people " ?

I think he CAN b truly transformational -- so does Henry Kissinger by the way
Mm
( actually maybe that should worry me)

We really need to change how we name our ships. John McCain?

Makes me sick hearing of all these wrecks. Just confirmed one from Alabama was on the chopper that went down few days ago.

I've noticed that number of military aircraft mechanical failures seem too be on the rise too. Seems like the mechanics would be telling their superiors that some of the aircraft aren't suitable for use. Budgets cuts for the military during the past decade might be catching up with us.

He's basically a reflection of a large portion of "America" - not everyone for sure -- but a large piece IMO

and that's good and bad

-- bad because he does seem to cheapen the Office somewhat -- hell he was just a reality star PRAISING DEMOCRATS less than a year before he was CINC??

-- good because it DOES give the controlled press a dose of their own medicine. So many within he media have made a living assassinating characters and helping to (or attempting to anyway) shape and guide cultural direction and thought (read some of the early bits of "Tragedy & Hope" on that notion)

I left active duty in 2002 but it has been on a definite down cycle in many ways

Between the open ended war started by Little Bush (you could argue it started earlier) and the sustainment of stupidity approach that Obama took -- you have a force that's been charged with everything from :

sustaining permanent bases / infrastructure in the Middle East (etc) that were never SUPPOSED to be permanent

deployments for many and rotations with what I'll call your 'core fighting forces' - and plenty of wear and tear on vehicles, armor, fixed wing / roto aircraft while budgets haven't been as dependable

a legitimately criminal degree of neglect and other crimes with a Veterans Affairs institution that carries a huge responsibility for service member care during and after the active duty commitment --- suicides among all veterans hit a staggering 24 per day on average during 2014
((and there was strong evidence that the #'s were sand bagged - it was more like 31 / day))

Shifting foes (Al Queda counted in with the "moderate Muslims" after long since being cited as one of our primary and most elusive enemies)

THE Single longest war in US history (Afghanistan) -- which we've absolutely FAIED to do anything other than spend $8B and see the poppy production soar like pervert's stock....while Taliban comes and Taliban goes.....and GI's are often merged with NATO (up until 2014 anyway - linked)...while occasionally being shot at or killed why those they're training

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/topics_8189.htm

The F35 still hasn't become fully functional and the F16 kicked its ASS in NV (in at least one 'defense industry daily' report cited the F16's were given exterior fuel tanks......to make them slower)

We deployed with NATO at varying points along the western border of Russia (Poland, Denmark and maybe Norway...) -- while accusing Russia of aggression

China seized the spratley islands - immediately militarized them - and now controls the south china seas shipping lanes were 3x as much oil flows (to our allies) as does within the Suez

A BOATLOAD of effort was given to make sure men could wear dresses and not get fussed at

We lost an embassy in humiliating fashion in the region where we were VERY busy sloshing Democracy all over the damn place

PTSD is rank and homeless veterans were adding up

I think that the Trump admin genuinely has revived HOPE for many of them

There are flag level officers that are hold overs from the last admin that should be shown the door unless they fully fall in line with their CINC

there's probably more

DHsaYTiUAAAZ_eu.jpg

Damn, wish that nazi thread didn't get closed. @IdaCat was nailing it. Trump is the last and only chance America has. If the deep state, GOP and dems oust him, America is finished forever and we will turn into basically a bigger version of Venezuela. America itself will be in a constant state of civil war and unrest, it would be ugly. The unrest you see today is nothing compared to what we would see then.
That's why it got closed, bro. We all saw who closed it. That was no accident.

Did anyone see this? Is it serious or a joke? Honestly can't tell these days.

White people, here are 10 requests from a Black Lives Matter leader
Aug162017
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Chanelle Helm

[This article is part of a package covering Louisville’s reaction to Charlottesville. Check out the other pieces, including Ricky Jones’ column “Black People Should Arm Themselves Now!” and Erica Rucker’s “America… where are you going?”]

Some things I’m thinking about that should change (in that Southern, black grandmama voice):

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the **** they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

#RunUsOurLand #Reparations #YouGonLearnToday #RunUsOurMoney •

https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

Reactions: TopCatCal
Did anyone see this? Is it serious or a joke? Honestly can't tell these days.

White people, here are 10 requests from a Black Lives Matter leader
Aug162017
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Chanelle Helm

[This article is part of a package covering Louisville’s reaction to Charlottesville. Check out the other pieces, including Ricky Jones’ column “Black People Should Arm Themselves Now!” and Erica Rucker’s “America… where are you going?”]

Some things I’m thinking about that should change (in that Southern, black grandmama voice):

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the **** they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

#RunUsOurLand #Reparations #YouGonLearnToday #RunUsOurMoney •

https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

Here's an idea. Go get out and make something of yourself. I realize this person probably has been funded by government programs for 90% of their life... and now want even more handed to them. They are the exact person Booker T. Washington referred to when he mentioned some people making a living off racial divide. I can't stand the people in these groups.

It's amazing how I don't recall much racial divide growing up in the 90's and early 2000's. It really didn't get bad until Obama took office... odd.

It blows my mind that a single white person would embarass themselves by groveling for acceptance from a group that hates them and tries to bully them.

If the majority of whites weren't compassionate and civilized people, you'd know it. There's still about 70 percent of us in this country and if we were as evil as blacks and Dems always say we are, you'd see whites absolutely stomp out everyone and everything in about a month. You sure as hell wouldn't have government funded everything and be given education and jobs that you're not qualified for.

Everyone from around the world comes here to either get rich or to live off of the goodwill of Americans. If we were so awful, you wouldn't have diversity shoved down our throats constantly and we wouldn't always be on eggshells afraid of offending people or afraid of being called racist.

Last edited:
I'm going to Philly for work this week and plan on protesting at the Rocky Balboa statue. That racist mofo beat up 2 black guys, it needs to be taken down.
After Philly we all need to head to the Black Hills region of South Dakota. I mean Mt. Rushmore has got to go. We're talking Washington & Jefferson, a couple of slave owners. This country can't have a monument like this with slave owners on it. After we get rid of Mt. Rushmore, wonder what the little snowflakes will want next? You can never pacifie this Godless trash.

After Philly we all need to head to the Black Hills region of South Dakota. I mean Mt. Rushmore has got to go. We're talking Washington & Jefferson, a couple of slave owners. This country can't have a monument like this with slave owners on it. After we get rid of Mt. Rushmore, wonder what the little snowflakes will want next? You can never pacifie this Godless trash.

Statue of Liberty needs to go. She is saluting like Hitler and has a torch ready to burn minorities. Notice she's white? That's because the Statue of Liberty is ultimate white supremacy symbol

200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT