POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank god my employer doesn't fire people for slamming diversity efforts. Shockingly, I take issue with hiring and promoting under qualified candidates simply based on race and gender.

I think diversity of background, knowledge and experience can be valuable. However, I don't think just because you are not a white male you've necessarily gained any sort of knowledge or experience that can be valuable in the profession.

This may surprise some people, but not all white males grow up with the same experiences.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Global warming should be renamed Global government. It's about power and money, not science and climate.
Most of the world's scientist would disagree.

That said, wouldn't it be difficult to problem solve a global problem without having global cooperation?

Fired Google employee Damore: “I’m simply stating that the distribution of preferences and abilities of men and women differ in part due to biological causes and that these differences may explain why we don’t see equal representation of women in tech and leadership,” he wrote, adding that those differences include assertions that women tended to be more social and artistic thus could not take high-pressure jobs, along with possessing traits such as neuroticism, higher anxiety and a lower tolerance to stress."

Google CEO Pichai: “The memo has clearly impacted our co-workers, some of whom are hurting and feel judged based on their gender”

Fired Damore (probably): "See what I mean?"

Yes but youre sentencing existing addicts to death. Honestly, its probably the best play. Cutting losses is the only way to win this war in the long run.

There is no easy fix for an addict, the Govt can provide rehab for every addict in the country, but until that person hits bottom it won't stick. Even after rock bottom it's an uphill climb.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The cure to any addiction is to just say no. Of course, if someone offers you a substance you are addicted to, then just say no thank you. No reason to be rude because you are an addict.

Most of the world's scientist would disagree.

That said, wouldn't it be difficult to problem solve a global problem without having global cooperation?
Of course they would disagree. They want the money & power, da. GW has occurred over & over. Not even a problem to be solved. Maybe/likely isn't even a problem. You want another Ice Age?

lmao this is what those gd hipster white folk tried to do with the n-word.

Only thing I agree with liberals on is that white people fn suck. Not debatable. Anyway you wanna slice it.

That does not mean other people do not suck just as bad, because they do. People suck. Hire more dogs for government office.

lmao this is what those gd hipster white folk tried to do with the n-word.

Only thing I agree with liberals on is that white people fn suck. Not debatable. Anyway you wanna slice it.

That does not mean other people do not suck just as bad, because they do. People suck. Hire more dogs for government office.

Hitler would shit himself if he saw that.

Reactions: P19978
Of course they would disagree. They want the money & power, da. GW has occurred over & over. Not even a problem to be solved. Maybe/likely isn't even a problem. You want another Ice Age?

True, but politicians have taken this to another level, hoping for 'useful idiots'.

Damn, @krazykats, all he did was assert a point and defend it with a link. You, yourself, asked for the proof.

Why you gotta be such a dick about it?

As always, by the day, your username sheds light on a dizzying sense of self awareness...

Because Phatty isn't the original poster I asked for proof from. The original poster did provide a link with very little if any proof that Cuban ever supported Trump.......which he did not!

Cuban is a very cool dude and shrewd business guy, but he is a political globalist by default.

My awareness is perfectly fine too. I play a goofball on this board because I don't need to be Mr serious and always right. I could not care less of your or anyone else's opinion.

I am now in a conversation and treating it as passive/aggresicve as phatty is. I assume he is taking everything to heart because as a poster on this board I command that kind of respect(pay attention here so you don't get confused).

Reactions: FusterCluck
On the one hand, I'm nervous about starting to outsource foreign invasions and occupations to Blackwater.

On the other hand, there's no organization in the world more corrupt and inefficient while harboring a deep seeded hatred of the American people than the majority of the American government, so I'm not sure privatizing military operations should worry me.

I don't feel like looking it up, but how many Americans have Blackwater employees killed without due process?

More or less than the number Obama assassinated with drones without due process?

More or less than the Clinton Cabal?

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
The cure to any addiction is to just say no. Of course, if someone offers you a substance you are addicted to, then just say no thank you. No reason to be rude because you are an addict.

Just saying no only prevents you from becoming an addict, once a person is physically addicted it's not so easy.

"Death threats" are always a go-to for leftist turds in an attempt to play victim. They can never back it up.

And she's a POS. I love the irony of this person saying this all while speaking English, wearing western clothes and using western inventions and living in a civilization created by white culture.

This is a common thing for blacks. They love to claim this and it shows they're so ignorant of history. I want to know what constitutes culture to them.

Bash Christianity all you want, but say anything negative about Islam and you're a RACIST! Glad to see Richard Dawkins getting a taste of the regressive left. Prominent atheists have come out in support for him.

Thank god my employer doesn't fire people for slamming diversity efforts. Shockingly, I take issue with hiring and promoting under qualified candidates simply based on race and gender.

I think diversity of background, knowledge and experience can be valuable. However, I don't think just because you are not a white male you've necessarily gained any sort of knowledge or experience that can be valuable in the profession.

This may surprise some people, but not all white males grow up with the same experiences.
I thought you all believed in the right of employers to fire anyone at will for whatever reason? I'm just confused by the contradictions. [roll]

I thought you all believed in the right of employers to fire anyone at will for whatever reason? I'm just confused by the contradictions. [roll]

Why are you quoting my post? I could not give a shit less Google fired him.

As I said, I'm just glad my employer isn't as closed minded as you lefties.

Because Phatty isn't the original poster I asked for proof from. The original poster did provide a link with very little if any proof that Cuban ever supported Trump.......which he did not!

Cuban is a very cool dude and shrewd business guy, but he is a political globalist by default.

My awareness is perfectly fine too. I play a goofball on this board because I don't need to be Mr serious and always right. I could not care less of your or anyone else's opinion.

I am now in a conversation and treating it as passive/aggresicve as phatty is. I assume he is taking everything to heart because as a poster on this board I command that kind of respect(pay attention here so you don't get confused).

I'm sorry your life is so unfulfilling and stressful that you fee the need to "play a role" on a Kentucky message board.

"Death threats" are always a go-to for leftist turds in an attempt to play victim. They can never back it up.

And she's a POS. I love the irony of this person saying this all while speaking English, wearing western clothes and using western inventions and living in a civilization created by white culture.

This is a common thing for blacks. They love to claim this and it shows they're so ignorant of history. I want to know what constitutes culture to them.

The chick? Has literally one reply in 15 hours (2 now)

Someone thinks she?? Is more important than they are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT