POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, it's almost as much of a double standard as the Colorado shooter being taken into custody after murdering a police officer, yet the Chicago kid was shot 16 times.

Not all cops or situations are the same. And when you surrender especially with tons of cameras around, it's a different ball game.

Let's remember that the Boston Marathon Bomber was taken alive after killing a cop. This isn't just "they out to get the black man" thing .

Last edited:
Not all cops or situations are the same. And when you surrender especially with tons of cameras around, it's a different ball game.

Let's remember that the Boston Marathon Bomber was taken alive after killing a cop. This isn't just "they out to get the black man" thing .
Plenty of reasons to go the extra mile in trying to take the Marathon bomber alive for intelligence reasons. I really don't see how that's analogous to either of these recent situations; the Marathon had all the hallmarks of a major terrorist operation, while everyone assumed from the get-go that the PP shooting was just a garden variety homegrown psycho. Both of them are radically different than a teenager walking down a road high off his ass.

He had what looks like a sideways twig cross on his shack. Could be the start of something big.

Classic. I love that this guy picks and chooses what laws to follow and enforce.

I fully expect Obama to throw open the gates of prisons in his last three months in office. Let out thousands of drug offenders. He will be financially set for life. He knows that he will be despised by untold millions any way and will feel unconditional love from his followers no matter what.

Planned Parenthood shooter not Republican and considers himsef a woman.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...d-shooter-not-republican-identifies-as-woman/
Won't matter. Eventually they'll figure out he used to go to a Christian church, or maybe his parents went to a church, or maybe he once drove by a church, and by 5 or 10 years from now, it will be an article of faith on the left that this guy was a Christian. See, McVey and Rudolph. Then you'll point out that, in contrast to Islamic terrorists, even if this guy was Christian, that was not a motivating characteristic, it was incidental, like having brown hair or being left handed. Won't matter. Islamic terrorists, Christian terrorists, they're all the same....

Speaking of violence, I didn't realize that the kid shot in Chicago was on PCP, had a knife, and was breaking into cars/slashing tires. So while you don't deserve to be shot for that, putting up pictures of McDonald in his graduation gown is a little disingenuous.

Good point. The case is already bad enough. No need to try and skew it further by using these cheap tactics. But I guess it helps the MSM because if it creates a riot, they have programming for days.

He'll take the guns and win another peace prize.
Or, he will go to a global warming summit after committing 3 billion that we do not have to the world to help combat it....oh wait....never mind.

Last edited:
texans-bush-cheerlead.jpg

Two interesting stats I saw today :

3% of Americans (6%of Dems) say global warming is our most important issue
Only 28% of Pakistanis have an unfavorable view of ISIS

When the nut job who was pissed at chickfila attempted to shoot up the Family Research Council in DC was there a major push to call it "domestic terrorism"? Or to call it a result of left wing rhetoric?

Why do people feel the need to control Trump or what he says? If your offended by him but can't understand why so many Americans are offended by Obama wanting so many refugee's then I just don't know what to tell you!

HEY WE NEED MORE MONEY TO FIGHT THIS
-K.
HEY ITS GETTING WORSE, MORE MONEY PLEASE :)
- K.
HEY THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND WERE LOSING WAR. MORE MONEY PLEASE :)
- K
HEY I DONT THINK YOU REALIZE HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS. WE NEED A LOT MORE MONEY
- K
HEY MORE MONEY
- K
MORE. THX :)

Reactions: drawing_dead
HEY WE NEED MORE MONEY TO FIGHT THIS
-K.
HEY ITS GETTING WORSE, MORE MONEY PLEASE :)
- K.
HEY THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND WERE LOSING WAR. MORE MONEY PLEASE :)
- K
HEY I DONT THINK YOU REALIZE HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS. WE NEED A LOT MORE MONEY
- K
HEY MORE MONEY
- K
MORE. THX :)
Every liberal's resume right there...

Reactions: KingOfBBN
While screaming GLOBAL ECONOMY!!!! and PROGRESS!!!!! as they selfie stick themselves in the ass.

It amazes me that people put stock into this horse sh.t then they have the gaul to mock conservative beliefs.

The whole climate thing has been a total fraud in every facet.

To extort money out of Americans, I would say yes it has been a fraud. If it's to bring light to the changing of the world's climate, then I am leaning on no it is not a fraud.

What I don't want is to be extorted out of my money to pay a tax for a problem that is being increasingly exacerbated by a conglomerate of apathetic countries likes the ones I mentioned above.

Let's just say that America gets to 0% pollution. Will I have to keep paying a carbon tax because other countries keep increasing their pollution?

Reactions: drawing_dead
Obama seems to get most excited when he talks about climate change and gun control.
In general he gets most excited when he can act like an unelected unaccountable unchecked dictator rather than an elected term limited chief executive who has to work with and answer too 2 other equal power branches of a representative republic

immigration
Iran deal
climate global heat changing agreements

I'm Mojocat, and I approve of this message:

"The Colorado governor says that the Planned Parenthood shooting is due to the rhetoric of “talk radio” and “bloggers.”

Ed Morrissey catches the Washington Post saying the same thing.

He notes an example where the left does not find its own hot rhetoric linked to a murderer’s rampage — the Family Research Council shooter. I can name another one — the Discover Channel Shooter, a shooter the left seized upon initially because they assumed he was rightwing, then discarded quickly when his manifesto indicated that he was so left-wing on climate change he thought the Discovery Channel was too soft in its climate change propaganda.

Gabriel Malor has documented the left’s “incurable” disease of blaming shootings on right-wing speech.

But never, ever on leftwing speech — obviously! Leftwing speech never inspires violence. Except when it does. And there’s an interesting argument to explain why, and that argument is complete media silence.

I find this part of the left’s broader mission of shutting down any thought of which they don’t approve. The left routinely — reflexively — links any sort of political thought they don’t like into a dire real-world consequence or crime.

If you deny the fake 1-in-5 claim, you’re encouraging rape.

If you publicize the fact that baby organs are in fact being harvested at Planned Parenthood, you’re encouraging shooting.

If you call a woman “bossy,” you’re both fostering an anti-woman “atmosphere” and encouraging violent crimes against women.

And so on. As I say, the left’s own hot rhetoric — that we need to reduce the human population to save us from global warming; that anyone who disagrees with this is a “denier” like a Holocaust denier; etc., etc. — is never, apparently, linked to any violence."

Well, that is no surprise.

Funny how democrats think they are the portrayer of Individual rights, yet they are the most likely to limit free speech.

This whole PC movement is mother effing bullshit that is solely responsible by disingenuous democrats who think they have the absolute law over what is said. Actually I was thinking the Evangelical Right would kill free speech. Nope, social liberal democrats will kill free speech. It's happening now.

I hate all you democrats trying to killl free speech. I'll offend everyone one of you mother effing bastards until I die.

Oh and Soros is funding this PC movement. Liberal scum.

As much as I hate Koch and Murdoch. Republican scum. Soros is just as awful.

I hope this planet burns in hell (realistically) while I'm still alive. Humans. disease. Not enough "good will" to counter the lies and greed. Like balancing a check book with in the negative while fantasizing about living in the positives and frauding the negative balance with lies and conceit to show a positive.

Lack of insight is the ruin of mankind. And "the tomorrow's children" ain't fixing this shit. They're just bred to believe what their dipshit mommy and daddy tells them.

Never ending cycle of oblivious perception grounded by human reality. Repeat and rinse. Just kill me please.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT