POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Affirmative action is racist as hell, but if they do this they will start a riot.

I just don't know how you combat this crap. This country really needs to split, tbh.

Dang...I forgot about that.
Whatever happened to the Bakke case?

Well said - he's no saint and he's not THE answer
But he represents a real change

You're also seeing quantifiable results and actions on election promises

And as his admin takes more steps to dismantle the infrastructure / culture and FUNDING sources for NWO efforts and criminal/sick networks

He's going to become more and more of a target

This admin -- if nothing else --- is going to wake a lot of citizens up to realize that you STAND UP NOW -- or you resign yourself the the type of cultural/economic and political change that Marxists preach

Most recently AG has started attacking money that was being used to disrupt and openly attack our country

Here's an excerpt of what I'm talking about - and another reason why you can expect further demonizing of the Trump admin (NOTE "LaRaza" has since changed their name):

An internal Department of Justice memorandum obtained by Breitbart News Friday indicates Attorney General Jeff Sessions is trying to get to the bottom of the DOJ “slush fund” for left-wing groups he dismantled in June.
The memo asks all components of the DOJ to recount the last ten years of payments made to non-governmental organizations as third parties in settlements and provide that information to Associate Attorney General Rachel Brand, the number three Justice official. These “cy pres” payments were a long-standing policy of having mostly corporate defendants, for example in a civil rights suit, agree to pay into charities as part of their settlement with the government to avoid further prosecution.

In recent years, especially during the Obama administration, the practice increasingly funneled funds to left-wing “community organizing” groups such as the now renamedNational Council of La Raza, or “The Race,” a Latino racial advocacy group that supports mass illegal immigration. Congressional Republicans and conservative groups decried the payments for years, often characterizing the system as a “slush fund” for leftists but, since they were made under the auspices of the Department of Justice using broad, decades-old legislation, it was difficult to rein in.
2 thumbs up. I had not seen that. I especially like Sessions' 10-year lookback on all those fraudulent payments.

Reactions: CastleRubric
Good illustration of why Russia is more scared of us than we are of them.

Yep. As the speaker said, the MSM doesn't carry that news. More surprising is that Congress doesn't seem to understand, either.
I wonder how Congress would feel if, for example, Russia had major military bases in Mexico city, Cancun, Toronto, Quebec, Newfoundland and Cuba? Trump's idea of getting along with Russia beats the hell out of Congress' plan. My thinking is simple. I think Russia IS scared or, at least, feels like its back is up against the wall.

Last edited:
On a lighter note tonight I learned that #'s indicate that since the US/NATO invAded Afghanistan --- to remove the Taliban from power we have:

1) Been there 16 years - it is THE longest running war in US history
2) The Taliban is still there (in disarray in 2003 - back to holding fixed positions by 2012....ref 2nd link below)
3) 90% of the world's heroin supply STILL comes from there (US military generals have been on the record stating that it would be disrespectful for our military to take away their source of income)
4) Production of poppy has increased 40% since we invaded to offer our help
5) In 2015 NBC reported that it only cost taxpayers $8.4 BILLION to achieve these results (not sure if that includes the cost of breaking and wearing down the ensiled core who are still taking pot shots and coming home in the occasional body bag)

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201609061045017349-afghanistan-opium-world-supply/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/after-1...ed/1045017349-afghanistan-opium-world-supply/

Meanwhile - China came in and negotiated a deal to BUY copper mining rights and are peacefully mining copper without being shot

This admin had been in the news in the last 2 days since our CINC met with military leadership and RIGHTLY pointed out that we were "losing"

It'll be a VERY interesting indicator to see what strategy is given and what action we take (and how it's ultimately ignored or demonized?)

My vote?

Get our GI's the HELL out
AND I want a refund on the &^%@*%^$! $8.4 BILLION!!!!!!!!

Yep. As the speaker said, the MSM doesn't carry that news. More surprising is that Congress doesn't seem to understand, either.
I wonder how Congress would feel if, for example, Russia had major military bases in Mexico city, Cancun, Toronto, Quebec, New Foundland and Cuba? Trump's idea of getting along with Russia beats the hell out of Congress' plan.

THANK YOU

Also -- let's be real

If we were in a conflict with Russia
if they were truly working to UPEND us

Do you think we'd still be looking around for evidence of their activity like this?

Also - since we have Google - Microsoft - Apple - the NSA - the NRO - planes that can eavesdrop - satellites that can gather data AND a MILITARY COMMAND that focuses on NOTHING BUT CYBER WARFARE..............wouldn't they have picked up some.......evidence?

and if not -- why aren't we asking them WHY THE HELL NOT????

On the other hand -- feel free to go to wikileaks and read the evidence on the USA's wiretapping of Germany, Italy, The UN and our activities in and around at least 2 French elections

the NSA was expanding into a new facility in Utah because our hacking / wiretapping and eavesdropping efforts were CONTINUOUS

They were just targeted because they are black. That's racist, just like going after Awan. Plus, dey was way far hungry.

At least one councilman in Seattle was worried that using hoses to pressure wash the Human $HIT off the steps -- might be racist ...

because "water hoses" were once used to douse civil rights people ....and what not

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...nsensitive-clean-them-says-seattle-councilman

Ill bet that guy is a HOOT when it comes to making decisions at a damn budget meeting

THANK YOU

Also -- let's be real

If we were in a conflict with Russia
if they were truly working to UPEND us

Do you think we'd still be looking around for evidence of their activity like this?

Also - since we have Google - Microsoft - Apple - the NSA - the NRO - planes that can eavesdrop - satellites that can gather data AND a MILITARY COMMAND that focuses on NOTHING BUT CYBER WARFARE..............wouldn't they have picked up some.......evidence?

and if not -- why aren't we asking them WHY THE HELL NOT????

On the other hand -- feel free to go to wikileaks and read the evidence on the USA's wiretapping of Germany, Italy, The UN and our activities in and around at least 2 French elections

the NSA was expanding into a new facility in Utah because our hacking / wiretapping and eavesdropping efforts were CONTINUOUS
I do think Russia made an amateurish effort to mess with the election. Given the way things are with Russia, I'd have been shocked if they hadn't. Clinton did the same thing to Putin's election, so I don't know where the twits in Congress get off with their holier than thou crap. In this whole matter, I'm more pissed with Congress than the Russians. Congress simply doesn't take some major national security issues seriously, including border control and and election fraud. Congress should have had in place and/or demanded national voter cards and a branch of intelligence like Homeland Security focused on election integrity.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Trumps gonna be a 14 term President, isn't he?

I feel bad for the few consevatives in that industry. It must be impossible to get a job yet there's no shortage of the worst SJW morons getting to write stuff like this yet work at the NYT.

HuffPo must be like the minor leagues where they develope all of the feminist and beta cuck all stars before they get called up.

Last edited:
The Scandal That Matters
Democratic IT staff who had access to sensitive data stand accused of fraud.

The media largely has ignored the affair, the ho-hum coverage summed up by a New York Times piece suggesting it may be nothing more than an “overblown Washington story, typical of midsummer.” But even without evidence of espionage or blackmail, this ought to be an enormous scandal.

Because based on what we already know, the Awan story is—at the very least—a tale of massive government incompetence that seemingly allowed a family of accused swindlers to bilk federal taxpayers out of millions and even put national secrets at risk. In a more accountable world, House Democrats would be forced to step down.

The Scandal That Matters

The media largely has ignored the affair, the ho-hum coverage summed up by a New York Times piece suggesting it may be nothing more than an “overblown Washington story, typical of midsummer.” But even without evidence of espionage or blackmail, this ought to be an enormous scandal.

Because based on what we already know, the Awan story is—at the very least—a tale of massive government incompetence that seemingly allowed a family of accused swindlers to bilk federal taxpayers out of millions and even put national secrets at risk. In a more accountable world, House Democrats would be forced to step down.
Now this is the scandal that needs a special council and grand jury.

The entire Obama reign is so shallow and insignificant that if a GOP Pres is elected in Nov he can simply & easily eliminate everything harmful and unconstitutional done with a few strokes of a pen & a shredder. Trying to rule this country like a dictator through executive actions will be just as quickly reversed and undone. Don't need to go to Congress or the Supremes since B. Hussein didn't either!

Too lazy & partisan to do the hard work of making actual laws following our actual constitution, having them voted & passed in the House & Senate, signed by the Pres, and interpreted as constitutional or not by the Judiciary. It always is so very amusing watching the former constitutional professor fail in the simple process which would make his goals and values more permanent. Instead virtually everything he has tried to do is shallow and temporary. Which is how he shall go down in history himself, the most shallow and inconsequential President in US history, President Selfie Stick, President Golfing Vacation, President YouTube Interview.
Yup

No. And if that is true I don't really care (and don't care enough to look up whether your claim is true or not). I've always been of the opinion the longer Obama is on vacation, the less damage he's doing to this country, so he should take the time off. But you completely missed the point (unsurprisingly). I'd was asking why Defense thinks Rubio can't campaign and work, but hasn't once criticized Obama for all his campaigning and vacations.

That being said, Obama's taken a shitload more vacations than I have during his presidency, that's for sure. And I'm haven't taken vacations because I'm building a career. I'm not one of the unlucky people living in Obama's economy that can't afford to take a vacation while he flies his wife and daughter and friends all over the world for millions and millions of taxpayer dollars. If I was I'd probably be pretty pissed.
So much vacation, what a shame.

They were just targeted because they are black. That's racist, just like going after Awan. Plus, dey was way far hungry.
http://www.rcnky.com/articles/2017/08/03/former-covington-shop-owner-gets-5-years-food-stamp-fraud
Former Covington Shop Owner Gets 5+ Years for Food Stamp Fraud
Her guilt had been so obvious that a federal prosecutor said Thursday that the U.S. government was surprised that the case went to trial.

But it did go to trial, and along the way, Tyler concocted a variety of reasons that the Covington Police raided her A&E Fashion & Beauty (or A&E All Things & More as it was also known) on the 800 block of Madison Avenue on August 1, 2014. The cops were targeting her for racist reasons, she'd say. But as one lie fell apart, another lie would be constructed.

I do think Russia made an amateurish effort to mess with the election. Given the way things are with Russia, I'd have been shocked if they hadn't. Clinton did the same thing to Putin's election, so I don't know where the twits in Congress get off with their holier than thou crap. In this whole matter, I'm more pissed with Congress than the Russians. Congress simply doesn't take some major national security issues seriously, including border control and and election fraud. Congress should have had in place and/or demanded national voter cards and a branch of intelligence like Homeland Security focused on election integrity.

I freely admit that I don't know for CERTAIN whether they did or didn't - I'm not trying to "win" the discussion and am 100% ok with going where the truth leads.

But it June st doesn't pass the smell test to me

Look at those agencies I mentioned

Consider our media and their various backers who wouldn't sit this long on something likely to hurt the ONE president that they are broadcasting non stop negativity

Recall the Wikileaks details on our CIAs hacking program that can purposely leave. Footprintthat indicates another spe icicle country limited th act

There no back to before the election and recall how our last admin was already positioning military. Hardware in Denmark - Poland and other eastern euro areas - on Russia's borders or nearby

And recall a bit before that when
Putiin kicked foreign NGOs out of Russia - froze assets of a few foreign billionaires and pissed off some very rich lives Rolle by dumping the Dollar in all future gas deals with. Hin

The motive - the method - and the history of similar acts __ all point to the USA being guilty here

The NSAs activities from the new Utah facility are worth noting here too

Reactions: ymmot31
Why did you go all the way back to 2015 and not just pull one of my posts criticizing Trump or Chris Christie for golf and vacation? There've been much more recent examples.
Don't worry, Bill. Keyser hates both sides - he says so himself.

The Scandal That Matters

Great seeing more coverage by the MSM.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Meanwhile - China came in and negotiated a deal to BUY copper mining rights and are peacefully mining copper without being shot

Article from 2014. We supplied security to locate the minerals and China gets the rights to mine them. Trump is right about that. Why in the hell are we losing lives to stabilize that shit show only for China to come and get the contracts? Get the F out of Afghanistan.

$1 Trillion Trove of Rare Minerals Revealed Under Afghanistan

The surveys verified all the major Soviet finds. Afghanistan may hold 60 million tons of copper, 2.2 billion tons of iron ore, 1.4 million tons of rare earth elements such as lanthanum, cerium and neodymium, and lodes of aluminum, gold, silver, zinc, mercury and lithium. For instance, the Khanneshin carbonatite deposit in Afghanistan's Helmand province is valued at $89 billion, full as it is with rare earth elements.

In 2010, the USGS data attracted the attention of the U.S. Department of Defense's Task Force for Business and Stability Operations (TFBSO), which is entrusted with rebuilding Afghanistan. The task force valued Afghanistan's mineral resources at $908 billion, while the Afghan government's estimate is $3 trillion.

Over the past four years, USGS and TFBSO have embarked on dozens of excursions in the war zone to collect and analyze mineral samples to confirm the aerial findings.

The Afghan government has already signed a 30-year, $3 billion contract with the China Metallurgical Group, a state-owned mining enterprise based in Beijing, to exploit the Mes Aynak copper deposit, and awarded mining rights for the country's biggest iron deposit to a group of Indian state-run and private companies. [Is China Mining a Rare Earth Monopoly? Op-Ed]

If there was a way for some CNN employees to go to the Middle East to cover something, I hope Jim Acosta is near a suicide bomber.

Reactions: screwduke1
Let donald trump's foreign ass IT guy get caught stealing data, defrauding banks, destroying evidence, trying to flee to Pakistan, etc and we can just impeach his ass pronto.

Article from 2014. We supplied security to locate the minerals and China gets the rights to mine them. Trump is right about that. Why in the hell are we losing lives to stabilize that shit show only for China to come and get the contracts? Get the F out of Afghanistan.

$1 Trillion Trove of Rare Minerals Revealed Under Afghanistan

The surveys verified all the major Soviet finds. Afghanistan may hold 60 million tons of copper, 2.2 billion tons of iron ore, 1.4 million tons of rare earth elements such as lanthanum, cerium and neodymium, and lodes of aluminum, gold, silver, zinc, mercury and lithium. For instance, the Khanneshin carbonatite deposit in Afghanistan's Helmand province is valued at $89 billion, full as it is with rare earth elements.

In 2010, the USGS data attracted the attention of the U.S. Department of Defense's Task Force for Business and Stability Operations (TFBSO), which is entrusted with rebuilding Afghanistan. The task force valued Afghanistan's mineral resources at $908 billion, while the Afghan government's estimate is $3 trillion.

Over the past four years, USGS and TFBSO have embarked on dozens of excursions in the war zone to collect and analyze mineral samples to confirm the aerial findings.

The Afghan government has already signed a 30-year, $3 billion contract with the China Metallurgical Group, a state-owned mining enterprise based in Beijing, to exploit the Mes Aynak copper deposit, and awarded mining rights for the country's biggest iron deposit to a group of Indian state-run and private companies. [Is China Mining a Rare Earth Monopoly? Op-Ed]

Lmao

Meh. He had a great one liner but the rest of the time he allowed Acosta to speak over him. I want someone who will do the one liners AND command the room.

As communications director he won't be doing many press briefings, though. That'll still be the job of the press secretary, Huckabee Sanders. He'll be in charge of the messaging coming out of the WH. Something he already has a strong feel for, considering he's Trump's speech writer.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Can't be a bigger phony in the political thread than Keyser. Hates both sides but only routinely bashes one side. Keyser needs to just admit that he/she is a liberal already.
Fuzz is just as bad. At least Cardkilla never really denies that he is a far-left moonbat. Keyser and Fuzz are every bit as hard left as Cardkilla and then they have the unmitigated gall to position themselves as moderate voices of reason. Fuzz even said that he dislikes the "fringes" of BOTH parties, as if he is not as fringe as fringe can be.

Fuzz is just as bad. At least Cardkilla never really denies that he is a far-left moonbat. Keyser and Fuzz are every bit as hard left as Cardkilla and then they have the unmitigated gall to position themselves as moderate voices of reason. Fuzz even said that he dislikes the "fringes" of BOTH parties, as if he is not as fringe as fringe can be.

No, man. He's voting for Gary Johnson or John Kasich. That's what a lot of cowards tell me so we don't mock their vote for Hillary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT