POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
America's Got Talent has a guest judge tonight who is transgender. It seems odd to me that, for a group who is stastically insignificant to the population as a whole, those ****ers are everywhere.

Last edited:
Normalizing mental illness and cultural degeneracy is a primary "progressive" platform...

We need to start a pool on the next mental illness that gets legitimized.
Paedophilia, beastiality, or necrophilia, what the f*ck is wrong with the Democratic Party?
They have completely gone off the rails.

Paedophilia, beastiality, or necrophilia, what the f*ck is wrong with the Democratic Party?
It's only a matter of time until they attempt to normalize pedophilia and bestiality... I mean, as long as the kids and/or animals are "willing", right? :flush:

Hell, the Marxist SOBs don't say shit about Muslime child brides or FGM...

All they really care about is expanding their circus tent of aggrieved minorities and mental nutjobs...

All freaks welcome. Just vote dim.

Definitely pedophilia. The left has been trying to normalize it for years.

Reactions: Willy4UK
America's Got Talent has a guest judge tonight who is transgender. It seems odd to me that, for a group who is stastically insignificant to the population as a whole, those ****ers are everywhere.
[laughing] Flipped it on to see what you were talking about, and saw some of the funniest shit -- a fat chick pole dancing, doing the splits while balancing on her head, and jammin' Take My Breath Away. God bless America.

Last edited:
There is zero doubt that voter fraud exists. You don't fight that hard against voter ID and not cheat. I guarantee California is littered with fraudulent votes.

Hell im sure KY is, too.

WE WONT TURN OVER VOTER INFO TO TRUMP BC WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY!!!

Says the same woman who wants to put *everything* voting related online where there is no privacy.

See, this is when @cardkilla vanishes. He's consistently proven wrong , but he won't offer a reply or continue to engage once that happens. He hops onto the next random topic and comments something obscure/ completely wrong/ hypocritical.

Definition of a fly by poster
What the hell are you talking about? Did I even mention the exception for Congress being in the ACA? Nope, I was talking about the insurance payments. Once again, just seeing what you wanna see. So yeah I am correct. Once again.

What the hell are you talking about? Did I even mention the exception for Congress being in the ACA? Nope, I was talking about the insurance payments. Once again, just seeing what you wanna see. So yeah I am correct. Once again.

You're up late. Trolling on Podesta's computer after killing a tub full of white kids?

Reactions: screwduke1
Yeppp. The extreme left legitimately panders and perpetuates racism . Fact. Quite a few minorities and gay men/ women have woken up to this- sharing their frustrations with the Dem party / supporting trump etc but lengthy strides still need to be made unfortunately
To Republicans quite a few means more than 1, so 2 will do. I guess you got what Peter Thiel and Ben Carson. I mean only every group shot of a Republican meeting has 99.9% white men in it. Those minorities just flocking to Trump, especially after this nice little nugget.

To black people: what the hell do you have to lose? Evidently a lot under Trump. You guys live in the 1950s man.

The Trump administration is readying resources in the Justice Department's civil rights division for the purpose of investigating and litigating "race-based discrimination" in US higher education, potentially with the aim of protecting white applicants from discrimination through affirmative action, The New York Times reported Tuesday.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/01/politics/nyt-trump-administration-affirmative-action/index.html

Sessions worried about racism towards whites, but yeah it's those Dems only pandering bwahaha. If this isn't pandering I don't know what is. Red meat for the white snowflakes who are so persecuted. It's just so hard for whites to get into college these days.

another goodie from the archives...i guess at the time you didn't realize you were explaining Trump supporters to a T
screen5.png

Cosby was right and didn't even realize it at the time.
screen8.png

another goodie from the archives...i guess at the time you didn't realize you were explaining Trump supporters to a T
screen5.png

Cosby was right and didn't even realize it at the time.
screen8.png

Hahaha, that was good. I forgot i posted that. Washigh on drugs. Hillary killed Seth Rich. Awans and Debbie what's-her name

Reactions: screwduke1

probably busy working on the next condemnation of israel
So I'm bored of talking about the orange monkey. He's either gonna limp along for the next 3 1/2 years or be humiliated by his own Republicans after the Mueller investigation.

Dems need to get their $hit together, starting with getting rid of Pelosi. Need fresh blood. I'm guessing 2020 will look alot like the Republican primaries last year. Might be as many as 15 people trying to get nomination.

Other crazy crap going on:
Venezuela is in bad shape, something needs to be done by the US considering it's in neighborhood. Do we put heavy sanctions on them or try to get Maduro out?

North Korea...military action will end badly for everyone. I don't believe Kim really wants a war with US but is trying the China route from the 60s to get international recognition and eventually be brought into the world community with a reduction of sanctions and a seat at the UN. I'm not sure you can stop their nuclear program or put the genie back in the bottle.

Turkey - I believe they need to be kicked out of NATO and put economic sanctions on them. Something with teeth.

To Republicans quite a few means more than 1, so 2 will do. I guess you got what Peter Thiel and Ben Carson. I mean only every group shot of a Republican meeting has 99.9% white men in it. Those minorities just flocking to Trump, especially after this nice little nugget.

To black people: what the hell do you have to lose? Evidently a lot under Trump. You guys live in the 1950s man.

The Trump administration is readying resources in the Justice Department's civil rights division for the purpose of investigating and litigating "race-based discrimination" in US higher education, potentially with the aim of protecting white applicants from discrimination through affirmative action, The New York Times reported Tuesday.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/01/politics/nyt-trump-administration-affirmative-action/index.html

Sessions worried about racism towards whites, but yeah it's those Dems only pandering bwahaha. If this isn't pandering I don't know what is. Red meat for the white snowflakes who are so persecuted. It's just so hard for whites to get into college these days.

Guess what - white people can be victims of racism too. Equality means equal. Race should not be a factor, period.

Itll be something to see all the anti white racism come out of the woodworks on this.

I think its right and fair. But man its a risky move

So I'm bored of talking about the orange monkey. He's either gonna limp along for the next 3 1/2 years or be humiliated by his own Republicans after the Mueller investigation.

Dems need to get their $hit together, starting with getting rid of Pelosi. Need fresh blood. I'm guessing 2020 will look alot like the Republican primaries last year. Might be as many as 15 people trying to get nomination.

Other crazy crap going on:
Venezuela is in bad shape, something needs to be done by the US considering it's in neighborhood. Do we put heavy sanctions on them or try to get Maduro out?

North Korea...military action will end badly for everyone. I don't believe Kim really wants a war with US but is trying the China route from the 60s to get international recognition and eventually be brought into the world community with a reduction of sanctions and a seat at the UN. I'm not sure you can stop their nuclear program or put the genie back in the bottle.

Turkey - I believe they need to be kicked out of NATO and put economic sanctions on them. Something with teeth.

Agree with most.

Will be interesting to see who starts rising and whom the dnc supports. I still think michelle obama will end up a serious contender here if she wants to. If not, i think she will run for senate or other office to get ready for the next cycle.

I also think this bill is cory booker making a push.

Venezuala - thought freezing his assets was a great firat move.

Turkey - agree.

Agree with most.

Will be interesting to see who starts rising and whom the dnc supports. I still think michelle obama will end up a serious contender here if she wants to. If not, i think she will run for senate or other office to get ready for the next cycle.

I also think this bill is cory booker making a push.

Venezuala - thought freezing his assets was a great firat move.

Turkey - agree.

Remember when Obama used tax payer money to pay Manchelle Obama's Princeton college buddy $700k to design the Obamacare website?

I remember. .......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT