POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta say, this Trump presidency has been one realistic Jack Bauer shit. Apparently, July 27th White House Anon. Who has been basically spot on, said that shit is going down. They think all this investigation of Trump is going to lead to Hillary trouble.

Not saying it'll happen, but watch out for July 27th. Apparently some shit is going down.

Hearing the 27th something big. Not holding my breath.

Reactions: Willy4UK
If Mueller is really investigating Clinton, and Trump once again is playing that 4D chess, honestly, let him have the oval office until he dies.

In reality, Mueller is not investigating Clinton. Dont get your hopes up.

We'll see. If the 27th happens and nothing gives. It'll be a kim dotcom thing all over. But apparently WH Anon has been pretty flawless.

t3_6pc6as

This would be the most beautiful, savvy, political maneuver in history. It is a wildest dream type of thing.

Well the media will not be happy or play nice if their team is in fact being investigated secretly.

My guess is another branch/office is in fact investigating the clintons(I thought this was public and they were under 3 investigations) and news is coming out on it.

Completely separate and the media will flat out lay some wood to the Russia story come Friday!

Yeah, lets sit here and pretend the dems didn't politicize the boy scouts many years ago.

His speech tonight to the boy scouts was one of his best ever.

The Leftist Commies are absolutely fuming... lmfao... the godless liberals who only care about the boy scouts to the degree that they can pervert its values and ideals on the altar of sleazy "progressivism"...

His speech tonight to the boy scouts was one of his best ever.

The Leftist Commies are absolutely fuming... lmfao... the godless liberals who only care about the boy scouts to the degree that they can pervert its values and ideals on the altar of sleazy "progressivism"...
Boom

I knew the Obama Boy Scouts thing was utter BS but their base has ran with it. Just knowing what Obama is, I knew it was BS.

The left are such POS. How can you not hate these parasites? Their media is the worst of all.

I knew the Obama Boy Scouts thing was utter BS but their base has ran with it. Just knowing what Obama is, I knew it was BS.

The left are such POS. How can you not hate these parasites? Their media is the worst of all.
All he did was ask if Obama came and spoke to them... [laughing]

The Fairy preferred to go on The View with those dumb hags than speak to the boy scouts...[jumpingsmile]

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Looks like mccain will be back for the healthcare vote. If he votes to repeal, and it passes by a slim margin - i doubt we will see all the niceties heaped on him by dems.

Would be glorious if he voted repeal and it passed by 1. Can you even imagine the level of meltdown

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT