Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DFMjcfrV0AA1zl6.jpg

DFMnPx-UMAEldcI.jpg:large

DFMlV55UIAA6xkl.jpg

Yeah, can't be historically accurate. We need to have a transgendered black Muslim save us from Nazi Germany during WW2.

I do get a chuckle out of a black guy in Star Wars talking about diversity. That franchise has went so SJW. Basically anything with white men is not acceptable and despite most races associating with their own race, we have to make every movie into one big giant bowl of "diversity" and go down the list and check off every group.

I have even heard the argument from a gay person that it wasn't just enough that GLAAD showed that 18 percent of all movies had a gay character in it (never mind this is about 6x their population size), they needed portrayals of HIV infected people.

There's no appeasing these groups. They always want more and people like this should never be encouraged or enabled.

If the schools keep omitting certain events in history and twisting it to appear more how they want it to, this may be accepted as historically accurate in the future.

Most movies are heading that SJW direction too. I took my son to see Spider-Man Homecoming the other night. It makes sure to get in a few pro-left political points as well. But Hollywood is a place full of liberals.

If you want to see how much a good portion of blacks hate whites, just take a look at twitter today especially with the OJ stuff. You'll also get gems like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: USSLair

Just like Ken Starr went off in all different directions to find dirt, any dirt he could, however minor, Mueller is going to go from "is there collusion with the Russians" to "can I find anything on Trump or any associate to justify all this hoopla"

Are all the Trump supporters who agreed with his we're not the world police statement now supporting his increased warmongering in the middle east? I thought we needed to get out of there? We've now extended more into Syria and Yemen and now looking like Libya is next.

I love going back through the pages to see how you guys have 69'd your positions on a number of topics (free trade, russia, middle east, profiting from the WH, playing golf, etc.). Keep up the good work comrades, your supreme leader Mr. Putin, I mean Trump applauds your newfound courage. Mother Russia has you in her prayers, one day you will deliver America to her without any bloodshed.

Also thank you for pulling out support for Syrian rebels, Mr Putin appreciates the win.
giphy.gif

Are all the Trump supporters who agreed with his we're not the world police statement now supporting his increased warmongering in the middle east? I thought we needed to get out of there? We've now extended more into Syria and Yemen and now looking like Libya is next.

I love going back through the pages to see how you guys have 69'd your positions on a number of topics (free trade, russia, middle east, profiting from the WH, playing golf, etc.). Keep up the good work comrades, your supreme leader Mr. Putin, I mean Trump applauds your newfound courage. Mother Russia has you in her prayers, one day you will deliver America to her without any bloodshed.

Also thank you for pulling out support for Syrian rebels, Mr Putin appreciates the win.

Reactions: ymmot31

Just like Ken Starr went off in all different directions to find dirt, any dirt he could, however minor, Mueller is going to go from "is there collusion with the Russians" to "can I find anything on Trump or any associate to justify all this hoopla"

Why wouldn't Trump just shut it down or make Sessions come back? Not like it would hurt his image. Lol

Imagine all the anti white people articles that would be coming out of the MSM if OJ Simpson were a white guy.

lol no doubt.

Media better be careful playing up this "OJ and Trump were friends"... black people don't need much of a push to love Donald again. It's going to happen eventually. Donald wayyyy more black than Barry.

I think this is limited to only business and financial ties to Russia, so shouldn't be that big of a deal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT