POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't realize someone's religion is required to be added to all crime reports. I'll be sure to watch and make sure 'christian' or 'catholic' or 'muslim' is added to all newscasts on criminal activity. I guess you gotta stretch a little bit when trying to distract from the Trumpgate.

They absolutely make
It a point to include "Christian " or "white " etc when something "negative " arises .

No way you can be this dense . It's legitimately somewhat creepy and scary that you're so brainwashed.

Disturbing

Reactions: MO_Blue
She got probation for killing her infant moments (literally moments) after birth. She gave birth in her family's apartment (while her sister slept in the same room), cut the umbilical cord with paper scissors, and threw the baby out the 8th floor window. She had to do that, because her family and their Pakistani traditions do not tolerant out-of-wedlock pregnancies, and so forth. It's all very understandable, so probation was the logical response. Ya think?

You can read the full story at http://kdvr.com/2017/07/11/chicago-woman-who-dropped-baby-to-her-death-sentenced-to-probation/

Last edited:
She got probation for killing her infant moments aftr birth, because her family and their Pakistani traditions did not tolerant out-of-wedlock pregnancies, and so forth. It's all very understandable.

I said it before, it starts with abortion now, it will be OK to kill them upon birth. Next, up to 18 however, the death penalty for these people is inhumane. Kill innocents but save the criminal. Sound evil? It is folks.

Prediction:
Year 1: Full of growing pains, trial and error, learning on the job, and therefore letting the snowflakes, RINO's and MSM dictate and control the news cycle.
Years 2-8: You RINO/snowflake/MSM mofos are going to get thoroughly pwned, dominated, pushed to the periphery and absolutely lose your sh!t.

xqjnnh0hr89z.jpg

Democrat voter registration

I told yall. This was a set up. This damn near confirms it for me.

The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump's inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under "extraordinary circumstances" before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president's eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump?amp

Awww. Still salty about Hilldawg getting completely embarrassed in the election?

It baffles me. With all the obviously biased and fake news , the blatant hypocrisy by the left and the media ... yet people like
Yourself still believe and slurp up whatever CNN, MSNBC / random leftie twitter'ers and bloggers tell you .

Quite pitiful .

Trump will be president for the next 3 plus years then probably again for 4 more.

:)

So Trump was Putin's puppet yet his son had to rely on an email sent to him requesting a meeting to get dirt? Lol

Anyways, you know how I told you my old liberal professor (hardcore left, hardcore arrogant and delusional) argued with me about media and Trump this weekend? Anyways, he sent this to me as his big score three days after the argument.

http://amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article160803619.html

"
Investigators at the House and Senate Intelligence committees and the Justice Department are examining whether the Trump campaign’s digital operation – overseen by Jared Kushner – helped guide Russia’s sophisticated voter targeting and fake news attacks on Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Congressional and Justice Department investigators are focusing on whether Trump’s campaign pointed Russian cyber operatives to certain voting jurisdictions in key states – areas where Trump’s digital team and Republican operatives were spotting unexpected weakness in voter support for Hillary Clinton, according to several people familiar with the parallel inquiries.

Also under scrutiny is the question of whether Trump associates or campaign aides had any role in assisting the Russians in publicly releasing thousands of emails, hacked from the accounts of top Democrats, at turning points in the presidential race, mainly through the London-based transparency web site WikiLeaks.

Rep. Adam Schiff of California, ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, told McClatchy he wants to know whether Russia’s “fake or damaging news stories” were “coordinated in any way in terms of targeting or in terms of timing or in terms of any other measure … with the (Trump) campaign.”

By Election Day, an automated Kremlin cyberattack of unprecedented scale and sophistication had delivered critical and phony news about the Democratic presidential nominee to the Twitter and Facebook accounts of millions of voters. Some investigators suspect the Russians targeted voters in swing states, even in key precincts.

Russia’s operation used computer commands knowns as “bots” to collect and dramatically heighten the reach of negative or fabricated news about Clinton, including a story in the final days of the campaign accusing her of running a pedophile ring at a Washington pizzeria.

One source familiar with Justice's criminal probe said investigators doubt Russian operatives controlling the so-called robotic cyber commands that fetched and distributed fake news stories could have independently "known where to specifically target … to which high-impact states and districts in those states."

All of the sources spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation, led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, is confidential.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article160803619.html#storylink=cpy

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article160803619.html#storylink=cpy

Thousands of racist sexist trump supporting NYC cops turn their backs on bill de blahhhsio in support of minority female officer.

Hell yeah NYPD

Can't believe the people put up with this scum bag.

So Trump was Putin's puppet yet his son had to rely on an email sent to him requesting a meeting to get dirt? Lol

Anyways, you know how I told you my old liberal professor (hardcore left, hardcore arrogant and delusional) argued with me about media and Trump this weekend? Anyways, he sent this to me as his big score three days after the argument.

http://amp.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article160803619.html

"
Investigators at the House and Senate Intelligence committees and the Justice Department are examining whether the Trump campaign’s digital operation – overseen by Jared Kushner – helped guide Russia’s sophisticated voter targeting and fake news attacks on Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Congressional and Justice Department investigators are focusing on whether Trump’s campaign pointed Russian cyber operatives to certain voting jurisdictions in key states – areas where Trump’s digital team and Republican operatives were spotting unexpected weakness in voter support for Hillary Clinton, according to several people familiar with the parallel inquiries.

Also under scrutiny is the question of whether Trump associates or campaign aides had any role in assisting the Russians in publicly releasing thousands of emails, hacked from the accounts of top Democrats, at turning points in the presidential race, mainly through the London-based transparency web site WikiLeaks.

Rep. Adam Schiff of California, ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, told McClatchy he wants to know whether Russia’s “fake or damaging news stories” were “coordinated in any way in terms of targeting or in terms of timing or in terms of any other measure … with the (Trump) campaign.”

By Election Day, an automated Kremlin cyberattack of unprecedented scale and sophistication had delivered critical and phony news about the Democratic presidential nominee to the Twitter and Facebook accounts of millions of voters. Some investigators suspect the Russians targeted voters in swing states, even in key precincts.

Russia’s operation used computer commands knowns as “bots” to collect and dramatically heighten the reach of negative or fabricated news about Clinton, including a story in the final days of the campaign accusing her of running a pedophile ring at a Washington pizzeria.

One source familiar with Justice's criminal probe said investigators doubt Russian operatives controlling the so-called robotic cyber commands that fetched and distributed fake news stories could have independently "known where to specifically target … to which high-impact states and districts in those states."

All of the sources spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation, led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, is confidential.

Wow. Just wow. Took him 3 days to find this gem??? Lol pitiful

Thousands of racist sexist trump supporting NYC cops turn their backs on bill de blahhhsio in support of minority female officer.

Hell yeah NYPD

Can't believe the people put up with this scum bag.

Damn! That's twice this has happened.

I told yall. This was a set up. This damn near confirms it for me.

The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump's inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under "extraordinary circumstances" before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president's eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump?amp

Those on the Hill are well aware, too.

Reactions: screwduke1
eek.gif

What the heck ya doin' all the way out there?

Great hearing from ya. This year, my plans include returning back to SEKY on the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

I can't tell you
But I"m with "a major defense company"

I"ll be coming back to Bell/Claiborne in Dec/Jan
If you think you can get up that way -- let's meet and set something in fire

Or read a book

whatever

tell me if you are interested and I'll get my phone to you -- we'll meet and eat a pizza while shooting guns

or paint our innermost thoughts onto the railway overpasses in Middlesboro

or whatever

The MSM is honestly a dinosaur. You learn more from people who aren't controlled by their corporate masters.

agree on the MSM's relevancy --

you can learn more by reading history than you can by watching the news
and it's easy to set up your own matrix of online media to monitor news around the world ....

and you don't have to deal with NEARLY as much posturing, sneering and snide micro-aggressions.....not to mention SHITTASTIC commercials and subtle hypnotic tricks and what not

I miss seeing the pretty women in the short skirts sometimes though

but there again --- INTERNET!!!!

Honest question for those that believe that the Russians hacked or siole or used magic on our election

What is their ultimate purpose in influencing the US?

I mean - specifically

Are they trying to weaken our military?
Our borders?
Steal the recipe for Appalachian Apple Stack cake?

Seriously -- what are they supposedly up to?

I tend to think that -- at least for NOW -- they come across as a less aggressive, more nationalistic and clear thinking nation than WE have since 9/11

but oh well
funny thing is -- I think we WILL eventually see conflict with them

Reactions: Mashburned
Its hilarious to think its earth shattering news to imagine Russia preferred Hillary. What foreign nation didnt? They knew they could bribe her, and easily.

Israel is the only nation that didnt benefit from a Hillary win

perhaps Saudi wth all the $ they were funneling into the Cliton foundation

all for equal rights for women of course

F the Saudis

sorry......that's NOT a solution

Outline of a new article in the works
I'm gathering multiple sources on "Transhumanism" and making the argument that this is another reason for promoting "Transsexualism"

IMO you can't get to the notion of transhuman beings without first breaching the idea that you can BE any sex you choose to me.....

At the very least I think the movement helps transition the wider populace to the idea that people will be using implantable technology more widely and merging with non-biological parts / networked and even genetically "enhanced" at some point.....

brain chips for instant language recognition are mentioned a lot

that would quickly move the world to having "one language" in a sense

Which , oddly, is one of the "new ten commandments" etched in the Georgia Guidestones
http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/2002/carl-teichrib/guidestones.htm

1. 1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely—improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule Passion—Faith—Tradition—and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth—beauty—love—seeking harmony with the infinite.

10. Be not a cancer on the earth—Leave room for nature—Leave room for nature.

Here's my article - free / no ads as always --
It will be updated this week with more dialogue and more sources

This thing is moving ahead quite rapidly
https://wordpress.com/post/50ampfuse.blog/5911

*****************ARTICLE EXCERPTED BELOW W/SOURCES FOR THOSE WHO CANT ACCESS ******************

You can't get to transhumanism without the idea of transsexualism paving the way

If you can teach people to be comfortable with the idea that a man can "become" a woman....

then - =given a little more time and a lot more conditioning - the idea of "upgraded" or "enhanced" human beings will take root and start to seem attractive.

If you've been paying attention to movies, billboards, magazines and other influencers out there - you'll know that the marketing of this idea has been going on for a few years.

transhuman_marketing.jpg

Here are some articles that relate to Transhumanism -- I will come back later to update the post and add more sources / work with the format a bit

For now, I wanted to get the topic breached ....please take a look at these articles and at least understand that this isn't science fiction or a conspiracy theory.

More later this week!

Defenseone.com - Super Soldiers

Russia Times asks "Superhuman or Super Tyrants?"

Genetically Customized Babies?

More on Transhumanism - How the Argument is Made for Moving Ahead

British Article Notes that Chips are Being Implanted in Soldiers Already

Fox News- Is There a Chip in Your Future?

[caption id="attachment_5934" align="aligncenter" width="298"]
transhuman_chips.jpg
Implantable Chips - Have Been Marketed for Human Use for Decades[/caption]

I can't tell you

Or read a book

whatever

tell me if you are interested and I'll get my phone to you -- we'll meet and eat a pizza while shooting guns

or whatever
[laughing]

Good for you. Congrats. Definitely beats IT at a Texas state agency.

Looking at November 18-28 minus quick side trips to Bowling Green and Cincy. Could change to Dec 23-Jan 3rd. I'll let ya know.

I can't tell you

Or read a book

whatever

or whatever
I'm a little scared for Austin now.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He knew about the meeting. He said he didn't. He should have just said he knew of it from the start. I don't think there is a damn thing wrong with having the meeting to gain an advantage in the election. Hahaha. Do you really think I give 2 f***s about your opinion?

Yeah I do. You even felt the need to quote my posts and reply. Twice.

Your slip is showing, honey.

Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT