POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Clintons are evil man. I can't wait to find out how many families and people have suffered and died under them.

Enough to form a small country. They just found 3 dead hookers on the Clinton's property in NY who were missing since the 70s or 80s in Arkansas.

Reactions: screwduke1
Dems aren't very good at debates or arguing their point. They like just general accusations or vague rants but can't specifically tell you anything or back it up. It's probably why they always try to stop opposing thought and shut down speeches.

"Trump committed treason. Impeach!"

How?

"He made them hack the DNC."

What proof do you have of that? How do you know it was hacked if the server wasn't even turned over? Even then, how would you know if he told them to do it? Do you even know the contents of the DNC leaks/Podesta emails?"

"RACIST! #HEWILLNOTDIVIDE US!'

I'm interested to know how a meeting with someone who claims to have dirt on your opponent is somehow illegal. LOL. I guess the Billy Bush tapes coordination were treasonous too? lol

Clinton deletes thousands of emails and takes a hammer to phones. Don Jr. just released an entire email chain on twitter.

A total nothing burger of epic proportions. This might be the weakest attempt to take the White House down so far, and that is saying something.

There is literally not a single unethical or illegal thing here. Nothing. Zilch.

Reactions: Willy4UK
The email completely destroys the NYTs story.

Which seems to happen to the media a lot these days.

This is from the NYT "reporter" who covered the story for a year.

It so hilarious. The guy is crushed. Absolutely crushed

kW6uumHVrHwHQbkAXgfhqb-8SOEKlJRrno4pvCxxs84.jpg

I don't know why people can't figure out that Trump won because he stole the working man vote from the Dems, primarily Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin. It really isn't any more complicated than that. The rest is noise, including the Russia stuff.

Exactly it. I was in Grand Rapids, MI for work and walked by an anti-Trump rally by a bunch of nuts and hipsters - and of course they were flying the Mexican flag. Some municipal worker walked by unprovoked and said, "this was the first time I've ever voted for a Republican. Eff these guys". This has nothing to do with Russia.

Reactions: P19978 and Willy4UK
What the hell is wrong with people?

Swat your own child's butt for misbehaving: bad parenting

Teach your own child how to pleasure a male: let's post this on twitter

Effin' sick.

There's no way that's real. It's a tweet man.
Clinton deletes thousands of emails and takes a hammer to phones. Don Jr. just released an entire email chain on twitter.

LMAOOOOO

If those are true, that's a complete joke. Some dude was just taking advantage of Don Trump's son, imo. Baiting him into some meeting where he probably tried to sell him Zija or some shit. That email talking about the highly sensitive incriminating hillary info is hilarious. Get real. No wonder he took this crap to Lil Don Trump who appears to be a dumbass, which is not a crime.

So what's up with that news about dude claiming seth rich died a few days after someone took DNC files from the source with a usb file? Was that false or nah? That story is obviously a big deal bc it made it to fn Good Morning America and shit like that. The narrative there was his family did not hire a private investigator, they did not want any investigations into this, they just wanted people to leave them and their son alone...

Every story I've read online tells the exact opposite. Their family hired the private investigator, and they want to know wtf happened.

So, which is it?Two totally different stories, and nobody really knows?

The email completely destroys the NYTs story.

Which seems to happen to the media a lot these days.
hardly...and look, another anonymous source that was correct.

Trump Jr. only tweeted that out because the NYT told him they were about to release them.

Keep on defending the traitors and the oligarchs. If the NYT can get this info, imagine what Mueller is getting.

The 'leftist' media is the only thing keeping the criminals honest. Fox News is basically the American version of RT. State news propaganda.

I can only imagine the outrage if Chelsea Clinton had done anything close to this. You guys would be spitting fire. I mean you guys were outraged because Obama used spicy mustard on his hamburger. And of course, playing golf, which is now evidently acceptable behavior by a President again.

Comparing the outrage of the last 8 years over Obama's 'misdeeds' to now is cringeworthy. I guess you'll always have Fast & Furious, which is kindergarten level compared to Trumpgate.

This is from the NYT "reporter" who covered the story for a year.

It so hilarious. The guy is crushed. Absolutely crushed

kW6uumHVrHwHQbkAXgfhqb-8SOEKlJRrno4pvCxxs84.jpg

I'm convinced every single person but Trump is a troll. That guy is obviously joking. This whole thing is a joke, and Trump is just kicking ass while people make jokes about him. It's a fn weird world.

hardly...and look, another anonymous source that was correct.

Trump Jr. only tweeted that out because the NYT told him they were about to release them.

Keep on defending the traitors and the oligarchs. If the NYT can get this info, imagine what Mueller is getting.

The 'leftist' media is the only thing keeping the criminals honest. Fox News is basically the American version of RT. State news propaganda.

I can only imagine the outrage if Chelsea Clinton had done anything close to this. You guys would be spitting fire. I mean you guys were outraged because Obama used spicy mustard on his hamburger. And of course, playing golf, which is now evidently acceptable behavior by a President again.

Comparing the outrage of the last 8 years over Obama's 'misdeeds' to now is cringeworthy. I guess you'll always have Fast & Furious, which is kindergarten level compared to Trumpgate.

giphy.gif

There's no way that's real. It's a tweet man.

LMAOOOOO

If those are true, that's a complete joke. Some dude was just taking advantage of Don Trump's son, imo. Baiting him into some meeting where he probably tried to sell him Zija or some shit. That email talking about the highly sensitive incriminating hillary info is hilarious. Get real. No wonder he took this crap to Lil Don Trump who appears to be a dumbass, which is not a crime.

So what's up with that news about dude claiming seth rich died a few days after someone took DNC files from the source with a usb file? Was that false or nah? That story is obviously a big deal bc it made it to fn Good Morning America and shit like that. The narrative there was his family did not hire a private investigator, they did not want any investigations into this, they just wanted people to leave them and their son alone...

Every story I've read online tells the exact opposite. Their family hired the private investigator, and they want to know wtf happened.

So, which is it?Two totally different stories, and nobody really knows?
always have an excuse for whatever Trump & Co does. He's a businessman, not a politician, being stupid is not a crime, he's inexperienced, he doesn't understand how government works, and on and on it goes with the excuses.

I've never seen so much handicapping allowed for someone who was supposed to be so brilliant. Now you all act like he's FDR and should be allowed to use the elevator instead of taking the stairs, metaphorically speaking.

always have an excuse for whatever Trump & Co does. He's a businessman, not a politician, being stupid is not a crime, he's inexperienced, he doesn't understand how government works, and on and on it goes with the excuses.

I've never seen so much handicapping allowed for someone who was supposed to be so brilliant. Now you all act like he's FDR and should be allowed to use the elevator instead of taking the stairs, metaphorically speaking.

[laughing][roll]

Reactions: P19978
Time to get serious for a second....

Say Hilldawg had done some illegal shit in Moscow and a Russian had knowledge and came to Don Juan Jr with said information...

Is that information never allowed to be used because it came from a Russian?

Hell, if the Kremlin released a statement today saying big Don was in on the whole game and colluded with Vlad himself, is that information cool since it goes against DJT? Media would love Russia - 1980s foreign policy back and what not.

We won. You lost. Go cry in your beer with the rest of the NPR-listening nerds who think Russia is why Trump won.

Last edited:
Cardkilla: turned a blind eye to Obama and his cronies for 8 years and now wants to point out every problem he sees with Trump. Hypocrite. Stick to the sports boards where your takes are much better because they aren't filled with hate.

I'm still trying to figure out why people continue to bring up HRC (and Obama for that matter) when discussing the Trump family's current headlines. Trump won. He's the president. What the Clinton's did 10 years ago or 10 days ago has nothing to do with trying to uncover what the real relationship is between Russia and our current POTUS. The ones defending Trump deflect with referring to Hillary or Obama, creating absurd phrases like "nothing burger" or jumping on the "Fake News" bandwagon. First it was fake news that Don Jr. met with Russia. Then it was fake news that Don Jr. met with Russia to potentially get dirt on HRC. Then, after Don Jr. releases an email inferring to a meet with Emin about the "Hillary info" the Fake News switches to Nothing Burger. It's flat out embarrassing how emotions and a set of beliefs overpower facts these days.

And before all the Cons jump on this post, understand that (at least in my opinion) the Libs are not presenting themselves any better. They are so quick to jump to conclusions, that much like MSM, they want to be the first ones to release the news rather than be the third person to release the correct news. Denzel said it best, "If you don't read the news you're uniformed but if you do read the news you're misinformed."

Instead of everyone running to a social media platform after reading a headline to blast someone or something that doesn't follow their own personal set of beliefs, just calm down, try to gather information and shut the hell up. The dust will settle and quite frankly we'd all be better off without 99.9% of the internet's opinion.

Sooooo....he thought he was going to receive damaging info from a Russian about Hillary colluding with Russia? Is this correct?

[laughing]
A Russian "had official documents and information" incriminating Hillary in her dealings with Russia. Wanna hear it?

Sure - let's see what ya got.

Collusion!

I'm still trying to figure out why people continue to bring up HRC (and Obama for that matter) when discussing the Trump family's current headlines. Trump won. He's the president. What the Clinton's did 10 years ago or 10 days ago has nothing to do with trying to uncover what the real relationship is between Russia and our current POTUS. The ones defending Trump deflect with referring to Hillary or Obama, creating absurd phrases like "nothing burger" or jumping on the "Fake News" bandwagon. First it was fake news that Don Jr. met with Russia. Then it was fake news that Don Jr. met with Russia to potentially get dirt on HRC. Then, after Don Jr. releases an email inferring to a meet with Emin about the "Hillary info" the Fake News switches to Nothing Burger. It's flat out embarrassing how emotions and a set of beliefs overpower facts these days.

And before all the Cons jump on this post, understand that (at least in my opinion) the Libs are not presenting themselves any better. They are so quick to jump to conclusions, that much like MSM, they want to be the first ones to release the news rather than be the third person to release the correct news. Denzel said it best, "If you don't read the news you're uniformed but if you do read the news you're misinformed."

Instead of everyone running to a social media platform after reading a headline to blast someone or something that doesn't follow their own personal set of beliefs, just calm down, try to gather information and shut the hell up. The dust will settle and quite frankly we'd all be better off without 99.9% of the internet's opinion.

People bring up HRC because these current headlines were from actions during the campaign...to compares apples vs apples, look across the aisle at the same time frame. While Trump surrogates were meeting with foreign players (Russians included), Clinton camp was doing the same.

I agree about the HRC and Obama being brought up too often for current legislative issues...but not this specific issue that was about actions during campaign.

Political parties man, its amazing how pathetic they are. The 2 warring tribes care more about their war against the other side than the country

Last edited:
Fox & Friends caught for fake news story about Comey leaking confidential info:
"Yesterday on this program we aired and tweeted this story saying former FBI Director James Comey leaked memos containing top secret information," host Steve Doocy said. "We were mistaken in that. According to a report, half of the memos contained information classified at the 'secret' or 'confidential' level not 'top secret.' And the markings of the government documents in which Mr. Comey leaked are at this point unclear. Just wanted to straighten that out."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-fox-friends-apos-corrects-142317478.html

You also see Obama brought up in relation to the Russia story because just 5 years ago he laughed at the thought of them being a geopolitical threat...media members thought he was the coolest for his burn on ole Mitt Romney during the debate...Obama told the Russian official to just wait - he will have more flexibility after the election...etc etc etc.

Now Russia is a bad word.

People bring up HRC because these current headlines were from actions during the campaign...to compares apples vs apples, look across the aisle at the same time frame. While Trump surrogates were meeting with foreign players (Russians included), Clinton camp was doing the same.

I agree about the HRC and Obama being brought up too often for current legislative issues...but not this specific issue that was about actions during campaign.

I agree with you on that. And had HRC won I would be questioning people who would be making the Trump/Putin memes even though Trump didn't win. The campaign is over. With Hookergate going on over at Minardi Vu, are Russ Smith and Montrezl Harrell going to be punished for those events? No, because they are not on the team or part of the administration. The focus should be on who is in power and what advantages were received due to improper benefits.

-there is no statute of limitations for treason bub.
Then take them all down, but don't try to soften the blow against the person you side with just because you believe their opponent in an election that has already been decided did something wrong as well. Bub.

Yep - I've said this before too - the media's obsession with calling out Trump voters as uneducated morons ultimately won him the election. I think the working class galvanized around that fact and it swept Trump to victory.

The fact that Hillary was a complete and utter disaster didn't help the Dem cause either.

Rack

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
And now, back to talking about those who didn't win the election, are not currently leader of the free world.

-i would love to see corruption exposed/punished at all levels of govt. on a regular basis. However hand-wringing and outrage in the media seems to exist only when the person in power has an (R) next to his name. Hypocrisy is staggering...but not unexpected as I am an adult and have witnessed this phenomenon for 30 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT