POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Starting to look like? Meeting someone who claims to have dirt on your opponent isn't collusion. It's called opposition research and goes on in every election.

So, please, explain to me what makes this any different from what Trump Jr. did, except for the fact that Hillary's team absolutely did work with the Ukrainians.

[laughing]You can't make it up. Hillary and the DNC "colluded" with Ukraine, trying to expose Trump's "collusion" with Russia.

Basically, they're projecting onto Trump what they are actually guilty of. That's what this entire thing has been about from the beginning. Where do you think they got the idea?

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.

Donald Trump wasn’t the only presidential candidate whose campaign was boosted by officials of a former Soviet bloc country.

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton
and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy
in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.
Did Ukraine try to hack Trump or the RNC? Was any of this done by an operative of Hillary's campaign? Has Hillary's campaign tried to hide this or lie about it?

This consulting led to information that Manafort was actually working for a foreign government. So one instance has someone trying to find evidence of corruption, the other was trying to get an advantage in an election by using material gained by illegal hacking. Yeah those are exactly the same.

So sorry, this may sound similar but it's not even close. One involves someone not within a presidential campaign and the other were key players of a campaign.

Collusion - secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

Watching the media anymore is like watching ghost adventures.

Tonight, on CNN

tumblr_oj388mSTzl1qe2rp4o1_500.gif

f341351f.jpg

Russia!!1!1

tumblr_inline_mqx1tgvwNX1qz4rgp.gif

Ah the good ole trump russia narrative. This time, they switched gears. Why? Because they would likely be sued if they kept naming trump, since the cnn talent and producers all admitted they know theres nothing ro it.

The left think if you just repeat it enough people will start believing it.

I actually think that almost worked. But....they overplayed their hand. Now no one believes any of it; and uts completely turning any moderate against them.

Weird thing is - theyre so obsessed, they really dont care. 2018 is going to be a bloodbath.

Bad news - with msm continually crying wolf, if this admin is doing something they shouldnt be; itll be tough to make the story stick. This isnt a good thing.

Ah the good ole trump russia narrative. This time, they switched gears. Why? Because they would likely be sued if they kept naming trump, since the cnn talent and producers all admitted they know theres nothing ro it.

The left think if you just repeat it enough people will start believing it.

I actually think that almost worked. But....they overplayed their hand. Now no one believes any of it; and uts completely turning any moderate against them.

Weird thing is - theyre so obsessed, they really dont care. 2018 is going to be a bloodbath.

Bad news - with msm continually crying wolf, if this admin is doing something they shouldnt be; itll be tough to make the story stick. This isnt a good thing.

Me and my friend were actually discussing this the other day. Half the country doesn't believe anything the media says anymore. They are so obsessed with bringing down this administration, they've pretty much quit reporting any real news. They need to get back to facts, actual sources and letting the people decide.

Last edited:
Totally irrational underlying assumption. Ummm....who is this "we" that this Slate reporter claims "love to imagine Donald Trump sexually pleasuring dictators?"

This Slate author is projecting his own homoerotic fetishes on the general population. Not sharing in your gay fantasies, bub.

Not only that but isn't it homophobic? Isn't it a slander to gay people to mock the portrayal of a "bottom?" Haha. Such idiocy from this group. They're about as childish as possible.

I don't know why people can't figure out that Trump won because he stole the working man vote from the Dems, primarily Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin. It really isn't any more complicated than that. The rest is noise, including the Russia stuff.

Pretty much.

Also contributing factors- the left going further left, getting behind BLM/Islam/illegals and their obsession with identity politics which sees white people as the enemy.

But I do enjoy the left pandering for votes for these areas after calling them uneducated racists. Good luck with that strategy.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Me and my friend were actually discussing this the other day. Half the country doesn't believe anything the media says anymore. They are so obsessed with bringing down this administration, they've pretty much quit reporting any real news. They neee to her back to facts, actual sources and letting the people decide.

So true. No news organization today just says 'here's what happened today'. Everything is slanted and designed to shape public opinion rather than just report it. Your only chance is to get news from several sources, from all sides, and try to sift it down to some semblance of truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: JStaff2187

DEbpzzDUMAAQZwj.jpg

So the two biggest economic contributors (in terms of race) are getting passed in terms of reproduction by the most uneducated, least skilled and lowest earning groups on the economic ladder. Throw in Muslims as well and it's a recipe for disaster. We get to watch our culture and country decline while we get to pay for it.

Reactions: MO_Blue
I don't know why people can't figure out that Trump won because he stole the working man vote from the Dems, primarily Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin. It really isn't any more complicated than that. The rest is noise, including the Russia stuff.

After cleaning up Pennsylvania's voter registration roll due to democrat voter fraud, there is now a 105K plus Republican voter status lead there. Dems may never get Pennsylvania back

Did Ukraine try to hack Trump or the RNC?
You're conflating. Your accusations of "treason" against Trump Jr have absolutely nothing to do with the hacking. The NYT even says as much in their story.

Was any of this done by an operative of Hillary's campaign?

It's quite obviously you ran off at the mouth without even reading the story. She worked for the DNC, and directly with the Hillary campaign, the Ukrainian government and the media.

In an interview this month, Chalupa told Politico she had developed a network of sources in Kiev and Washington, including investigative journalists, government officials and private intelligence operatives. While her consulting work at the DNC this past election cycle centered on mobilizing ethnic communities — including Ukrainian-Americans — she said that, when Trump’s unlikely presidential campaign began surging in late 2015, she began focusing more on the research, and expanded it to include Trump.

She occasionally shared her findings with officials from the DNC and Clinton’s campaign.

The day after Manafort’s hiring was revealed, she briefed the DNC’s communications staff on Manafort, Trump.

The former DNC staffer and the operative familiar with the situation agreed that with the DNC’s encouragement, Chalupa asked embassy staff to try to arrange an interview in which Poroshenko might discuss Manafort’s ties to Yanukovych.

While the embassy declined that request, officials there became “helpful” in Chalupa’s efforts, she said, explaining that she traded information and leads with them.

Chalupa said the Ukrainians embassy also worked directly with reporters researching Trump, Manafort.

Has Hillary's campaign tried to hide this or lie about it?

Of course. Read the article. The one's who didn't deny it, declined to comment all together.

Collusion - secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive other

Again, they colluded with Ukraine to interfere in the election and try to uncover Trump Russia "collusion".

Chalupa said the embassy also worked directly with reporters researching Trump, Manafort and Russia to point them in the right directions. She added, though, “they were being very protective and not speaking to the press as much as they should have. I think they were being careful because their situation was that they had to be very, very careful because they could not be seen as picking sides. It’s a political issue, and they didn’t want to openly get involved politically because they couldn’t.”

Yet Politico’s investigation found evidence of Ukrainian government involvement in the race that appears to strain diplomatic protocol dictating that governments refrain from engaging in one another’s elections.

Andrii Telizhenko, who worked as a political officer in the Ukrainian Embassy under Shulyar, said she instructed him to help Chalupa research connections between Trump, Manafort and Russia. “Oksana said that if I had any information, or knew other people who did, then I should contact Chalupa,” recalled Telizhenko, who is now a political consultant in Kiev. “They were coordinating an investigation with the Hillary team on Paul Manafort with Alexandra Chalupa,” he said, adding “Oksana was keeping it all quiet,” but “the embassy worked very closely with” Chalupa.

Last edited:
After cleaning up Pennsylvania's voter registration roll due to democrat voter fraud, there is now a 105K plus Republican voter status lead there. Dems may never get Pennsylvania back

Oh yeah? You're telling me that there may be a reason why the left doesn't want voter ID or to allow someone to investigate their voter rolls? It's almost like a lot of dead people and illegals vote and the left doesn't want that to stop.

I have zero doubts that there's a ton of people voting for dead people either in person or mailing the ballot. I'd still prefer to see the source for the 105,000 thing but it's not surprising that a party that has been relegated to simply a coastal party would need to do this.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Pretty impressive that liberals like Comey again.

One week they hate him, the next week they all of a sudden love the guy.

Oh, Democrats still hate the guy, but we love democracy more, unlike the neo-fascists you hang with. Constitution hating mofo's. You want a dictatorship as long as it's 'your' guy.

James Comey is a true American. A soldier for American democracy. He took a bullet for this country

@Willy4UK was correct - total troll job.

Well done @cardkilla - these posts are fantastic when you see that they are making fun of the extreme left....carry on sir, look forward to more. :clap:[banana]

When the DNC colludes with the media and even resorts to encouraging women to make sexual assault allegations against their opponent, it's totally okay. Taking money from foreign governments is totally okay if it's Hillary. By the way, it's incredible how those women just vanished after the election. That's not weird at all.

But somehow Trump colluded with Russians? We've been doing this song and dance since November and they have not provided one single bit of evidence. They have made claims that the DNC leaks were caused by Russia even though the server was never checked. We just take their word for it and even then, how is the contents of the emails ignored and gets deflected to being mad at someone exposing their lies and corruption?

I've yet to encounter a single one of your Dem retards that will read those emails yet you'll go crazy about Russia and you'll treat these networks exposed in the leaks as the "gospel." How the hell can you believe them after they were exposed? Just want to be willfully ignorant?

We even saw the emails of them plotting the Russian narrative and even trying to make a fake craigslist ad for a Trump company. It shows the sexual assault stuff is total BS. Everything they do is just BS and their media are nothing but propagandists and an enemy of the people.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

The only proven collusion of 2016 has still been Clinton Campaign, DNC and US media...and they are now the only ones still worried about collusion.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
875th time the right has said the Trump admin never met with the Russians or colluded with the Russians.

Yet a large percentage of Trump's surrogates have and most have lied about it. Why? Why lie about it? And why does Trump continue to have Russia's back when he's proven that he only cares about himself? He looks scared to actually talk bad about Russia.

I thought Republicans would put country over party, especially if it involved something as serious as treason or collusion, but I was wrong.

What was the "Clinton War Room" doing?

Democrats and Liberals have become the lowest form of life on the planet and anyone that supports them are lower than whale crap, and that is on the bottom of the ocean.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Yeah just keep on denying it, the treason train is gonna roll right over this whole administration. Those unnamed sources continue to be correct 9 out of 10 times. Maybe you'll get lucky and this is a 'nothing burger'.

But it's starting to look like Trump and his admin absolutely colluded with the Russians. If this email proves to be true, Trump Jr. just committed treason. He definitely broke election laws. The fact that it was Trump Jr. means that Trump absolutely knew this was going on. Absolutely. But you'll keep defending these traitors and call the media liars to protect your Gods.

James Comey is a true American. A soldier for American democracy. He took a bullet for this country so that Mueller can take down this immoral President and his band of losers. The noose is tightening. You'll see this timeline come together showing just how involved this was.

Now it all makes perfect sense why Trump has attacked the credibility of the media and the intelligence community. They are starting to find the bodies and he needs to taint the evidence.

All Hail the King!

Trump-putin-image.jpg
:cry:.....a thing of beauty, your posts are.

Yep - I've said this before too - the media's obsession with calling out Trump voters as uneducated morons ultimately won him the election. I think the working class galvanized around that fact and it swept Trump to victory.

The fact that Hillary was a complete and utter disaster didn't help the Dem cause either.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Lib-Dems obsess about Russia in hope that that they can undue an election. Sorry, its not going to work and even if it did ultra-conservative Mike Pence would become President.

Yep - I've said this before too - the media's obsession with calling out Trump voters as uneducated morons ultimately won him the election. I think the working class galvanized around that fact and it swept Trump to victory.

The fact that Hillary was a complete and utter disaster didn't help the Dem cause either.

Hillary was a disaster of a candidate. Honestly, the worst they could've put out there in terms of zero accomplishments and a long list of corruption and scandal and in reality, no message. Nothing different at all. Not to mention, history shows how rare it is for the same party to win three straight elections. It has only happened once since FDR.

What also worked against them was like you mentioned, the media. I know they think people are stupid outside of NYC and DC but normal people saw how obvious they were in their attempt to protect Hillary and go after Trump. They saw that reality wasn't matching what they were saying. They just pushed too far with their coverage of Trump rallies, polls that weren't matching crowd size for speeches, the obvious accusers coming out of nowhere, etc. When you push so much against someone, you've exposed yourself and you risk making the other person sympathetic.

Reactions: JohnKBA
The Russian lawyer was interviewed. Such sinister colluding. Lock them up.

"No. I never worked for the Russian government. All I knew was that Donald Trump Jr. was willing to meet with me."

“I could recognize the young gentleman who was only present in the meeting for probably the first seven to 10 minutes, and then he stood up and left the room,” she said. “It was Mr. Jared Kushner. And he never came back, by the way.

“And the other individual who was in the same meeting, but all the time he was looking at his phone. He was reading something. He never took any active part in the conversation. That was Mr. Manafort." Midway in the interview, she described Manafort as "absent-minded."

Did Ukraine try to hack Trump or the RNC? Was any of this done by an operative of Hillary's campaign? Has Hillary's campaign tried to hide this or lie about it?

This consulting led to information that Manafort was actually working for a foreign government. So one instance has someone trying to find evidence of corruption, the other was trying to get an advantage in an election by using material gained by illegal hacking. Yeah those are exactly the same.

So sorry, this may sound similar but it's not even close. One involves someone not within a presidential campaign and the other were key players of a campaign.

Collusion - secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Collusion?

MOSCOW — The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. during the presidential campaign denied in an exclusive interview with NBC News that she had any connection to the Kremlin and insists she met with President Donald Trump’s son to press her client’s interest in the Magnitsky Act — not to hand over information about Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-lawyer-who-met-trump-jr-i-didn-t-have-n781631

So the NYTs lied? Shocking.

Of course they lied. Hillary threatened their families. I'd say prolly 70% of America is onto CNN's bullshit. Gonna be some major major blowback due to the Leftist Media. Mark my words man. There will be consequences.

Reactions: screwduke1
Of course they lied. Hillary threatened their families. I'd say prolly 70% of America is onto CNN's bullshit. Gonna be some major major blowback due to the Leftist Media. Mark my words man. There will be consequences.
Well according to the email... nevermind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT