• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DBbomE8V0AARgpa.jpg

:cool2:
They may as well have just raised a white flag. Embarrassing.

Once again the question about could it have been an accident. These peoples agenda's are so strong they are hoping beyond hope for an accident even after eyewitness reports all talk about people getting out of the vehicle with weapons. These idiots deserve what they get but, not the children. Only the adults allow this to happen.

Cue the beta male morons on Twitter. There needs to be a huge separation from the left/Islam and the rest of the world. They are nuts.

Yeah but did you see Trumps tweet???

GD our media is pathetic.
It's their TDS at work. In their haste to resist anything and everything Trump, they forget he's actually the president, gets briefed on these things asap, and is privy to information that they aren't.

Reactions: screwduke1
18813660_679936418859584_9164288601779277851_n.jpg

nvm we know why...

Um we weren't silent about it, you moron. Some country bumpkin you had to track down in the middle of nowhere is the same as a celebrity hanging a severed head? The same as media members calling for assassination attempts?

You on the left have never acknowledged any wrongdoing. Your whole mo is to defect. It's what you do.

I think you're a trash human and insane.

Explain the lib mindset for these scenarios

- Claims systematic evil of whites/white men. Is really quick to make it about race if a white guy does something and will also make tons of anti-white shows, lectures, college courses, etc.

Then turns around and will not acknowledge any correlation about Muslims and terrorism and rape. Will not discuss crime stats and culture of the black community.

- Wants to make Clock Boy and guys like Michael Brown into martyrs while ignoring the victims of Muslims, blacks and illegals.

- Thinks gun control will stop gun crime but enforcing borders won't deter terrorism attacks and rapes.

- Loses their minds over Christian bakers and florists and ignores Muslims blowing people up, raping and also throwing gays off of roof tops.

- Claims to be for women's rights and LGBT but then supports Islam.

- "What about the Crusades?" Ignores current culture and Muslim conquests and violence.

Explain the lib mindset for these scenarios

- Claims systematic evil of whites/white men. Is really quick to make it about race if a white guy does something and will also make tons of anti-white shows, lectures, college courses, etc.

Then turns around and will not acknowledge any correlation about Muslims and terrorism and rape. Will not discuss crime stats and culture of the black community.

- Wants to make Clock Boy and guys like Michael Brown into martyrs while ignoring the victims of Muslims, blacks and illegals.

- Thinks gun control will stop gun crime but enforcing borders won't deter terrorism attacks and rapes.

- Loses their minds over Christian bakers and florists and ignores Muslims blowing people up, raping and also throwing gays off of roof tops.

- Claims to be for women's rights and LGBT but then supports Islam.

- "What about the Crusades?" Ignores current culture and Muslim conquests and violence.
In a word.....Cowards. They have thrown in the towel and actually want to be ruled and controlled.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Tell me which one of the Obama ones were done by somebody on a national news network.

Also, how do we know the Obama ones weren't hoaxes done by your side?
They were done by their side. How do I know? He believed it. If it was done by our side, they would have blamed it on the Russians.

They were done by their side. How do I know? He believed it. If it was done by our side, they would have blamed it on the Russians.
Wouldn't surprise me, after all the fake hate hoaxes we've seen since Trump was elected, that they were probably doing this too.

We should give these terrorist what they want, a face to face meeting with Allah as soon as they are caught in the act.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
If we have people under surveillance and want to find out if they are bad guys, put a MOAB in the middle of Mecca during Ramadan. if they mobilize after that....kill them.

A little recap of recent events:

The Seth Rich "problem" is heating up
FBI raids house in Michigan with possible ties to Clinton's missing E-mails
The President pulls out of the Paris BS on climate change and people start digging into what it really was
And now we have a terrorist attack in London so everyone can focus on that, and candlelight vigils, and virtue signalling blah, blah, blah.

How convenient.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
People interviewed say"We stand united" when what they should be saying is we are outraged and something needs to be done. I spent 8 years in Europe and loved every minute of it but, if they continue to ignore the threat, they deserve what they get. I still have friends there who hate Trump and loved Obama who cannot understand why I hated Obama. Maybe after a few hundred more of these attacks they will wake up.

A little recap of recent events:

The Seth Rich "problem" is heating up
FBI raids house in Michigan with possible ties to Clinton's missing E-mails
The President pulls out of the Paris BS on climate change and people start digging into what it really was
And now we have a terrorist attack in London so everyone can focus on that, and candlelight vigils, and virtue signalling blah, blah, blah.

How convenient.

So you agree CNN is ISIS?

Seriously though, no level of policing (in a place you would want to live) could stop a dude from driving a van into a crowd then getting out and going on a stabbing spree. I'm honestly surprised it took this long for would-be terrorists to realize vehicles are pretty powerful weapons. I learned that in the first 5 mins of Grand Theft Auto III. The only option is to arm yourself.

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT