POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously though, no level of policing (in a place you would want to live) could stop a dude from driving a van into a crowd then getting out and going on a stabbing spree. I'm honestly surprised it took this long for would-be terrorists to realize vehicles are pretty powerful weapons. I learned that in the first 5 mins of Grand Theft Auto III. The only option is to arm yourself.
I can think of one way that would stop it. But, it is already too late for most of Europe. Good call Billy.

Last edited:
You know where there wasn't a terrorist attack today, or any other day?

593361b2232db.jpeg

People interviewed say"We stand united" when what they should be saying is we are outraged and something needs to be done. I spent 8 years in Europe and loved every minute of it but, if they continue to ignore the threat, they deserve what they get. I still have friends there who hate Trump and loved Obama who cannot understand why I hated Obama. Maybe after a few hundred more of these attacks they will wake up.
Europeons need to arm themselves and start fighting back or they are finished. Elections aren't changing anything over there. The caliphate will take them over if they just continue to sit on their asses like cowards. The EU was more upset over Trump ditching the Paris Accord than they are at terrorist attacks. You can only ignore reality for so long.

So... Chuck Schumer cries over proposed immigration ban in U.S. What's this idiot saying about the U.K. attacks? When his balls finally drop, he might come ro his senses

This isn't left vs right. This is good vs evil. I am so sick of this shit.

They want to kill liberals and repubs. Women and children of any other faith. Black and White.

It's time to take a full out world war against these people.

They want to kill liberals and repubs. Women and children of any other faith. Black and White.

The left is enabling this. They are allies of the left. If it was up to the right, we'd end these people if it were up to us.

Damn! P.M. May is actually calling out Islam. She's starting to sound like Trump, even specifically calling it an evil, radical ideology. Said she no longer cares if it's embarrassing or difficult to talk about because they have had far too much tolerance, the facts are what they are, and it's time to take a hard look Britain's current counter terrorism strategy.

Maybe, finally, laws/policies will be changed/put into place, uncuffing intelligence/police from political correctness, and allowing them to act instead of react. So many of these attacks could have been stopped because the attackers are almost always known to intelligence/police, but they can never act, only watch and wait for an attack, because of political correctness, Islamaphobia outcry, etc...

*This could all be lip service, her just trying to gain votes with the election right around the corner, and the polls tightening.

Europeons need to arm themselves and start fighting back or they are finished. Elections aren't changing anything over there. The caliphate will take them over if they just continue to sit on their asses like cowards. The EU was more upset over Trump ditching the Paris Accord than they are at terrorist attacks. You can only ignore reality for so long.
The prime minister is talking tougher right now because she is in a re-election campaign that concludes on Thursday. I am betting it is status quo after election day. They are already too far gone unless they do something really drastic.

Force is the only thing they understand. Lets show them some GD force.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
It absolutely is left vs right. The left will protect refugees/fugitives/Muslims at all costs. They'll fight the intelligence departments. They'll fight any measure the US does to try and stop terrorism.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
When talking about drastic measures, it should be noted that in the onset, attacks will actually increase because these radicals have got such a hold that they do not want to give up the ground they have gained. They (England) must be prepared for a long battle because these radicals are entrenched. Also, it should be noted that it is not the small minority of Islam that think this way. In fact, it is the small minority that condemn these actions.

In Europe it's gone way past just being random terrorists attacks. It's basically an insurgency at this point.

Also, get this, in London, the most popular boys' name is Muhammad, by three times over, and it's the second most popular boys' name nationwide.

In Europe it's gone way past just being random terrorists attacks. It's basically an insurgency at this point.

Also, get this, in London, the most popular boys' name is Muhammad, by three times over, and it's the second most popular boys' name nationwide.
London no longer exist, it is now called Muslimdon

Last edited:
Stop for a moment.
Think about it, and really let it sink in.
7 dead, 48 injured. 7 dead, 48 injured. 7 dead, 48 injured.
"This is for Allah."
Running over people with vehicles, stabbing people to death.
Such violent, gruesome, horrible ways to die. Such pain and suffering.
Their "god" wanted this.
We've become immune to the shock and the moral repugnance; sadly, we've come to expect it.
Which is in and of itself a sad commentary on where we are as a society today.

But know this: No matter how many times it happens,
Their "god" DIDN'T want this.
THEY wanted this.
And if you are a member of the Muslim faith, and you are not JUST vehemently denouncing these acts in the name of your God, and not JUST doing everything possible to separate yourselves from them, but you are TAKING UP ARMS AND FIGHTING to stamp out their violent bastardization of your faith,
Then you are letting them desecrate the image of your divine creator.
And you too are the problem.

Damn! P.M. May is actually calling out Islam. She's starting to sound like Trump, even specifically calling it an evil, radical ideology. Said she no longer cares if it's embarrassing or difficult to talk about because they have had far too much tolerance, the facts are what they are, and it's time to take a hard look Britain's current counter terrorism strategy.

Maybe, finally, laws/policies will be changed/put into place, uncuffing intelligence/police from political correctness, and allowing them to act instead of react. So many of these attacks could have been stopped because the attackers are almost always known to intelligence/police, but they can never act, only watch and wait for an attack, because of political correctness, Islamaphobia outcry, etc...

*This could all be lip service, her just trying to gain votes with the election right around the corner, and the polls tightening.
I hope her tough talk was really meant to be tough talk, and not talk just for her reelection.

There are 23,000 jihadists in the UK. Arresting 15-20 after every attack will not fix anything. Why not arrest the other 20,000 plus and kick them out of the country?
That whole tweet "thread?" is full of Londoners calling for deportations of the known 3000 names on the 'Islamist Extremists' watchlist. Individuals currently being monitored by MI5 for KNOWN terrorist connections.

Shit is finally getting too real for those folks. I'd be outraged if the very gov't folks who chastised, guilt-tripped and berated me as a xenophobe for using my common sense in wanting to stem refugee immigration, turned out to be the same folks suddenly preaching about the extremism problem in UK. Completely ****ing outraged.

Keep pushing that narrative so you will feel safe in a self driving car.

What? Please explain what level of police we would need to keep every car on the road from plowing into a crowd on a sidewalk. How about trying to keep every potential terrorist from having a car, gun, riding on a plane, having a box cutter, or a million other ways to kill a bunch of people that haven't been discovered yet? You need to arm yourself, the order created by the police / government / administration / whatever is just a facade.

And the poor cop who was in the vicinity, and the first on the scene, became a victim, hospitalized in serious condition, because he had to take these guys on with nothing but a whistle and a baton.
Sadly true. I've visited the UK numerous times during the past 33 years, and plan on returning within the next few years. It amazes me your normal beat cops over there remain unarmed in this day and age.

And this... this is the scariest bit... local capitulation. Cuck disease. 15 of these dicks living in the same apartment bldg and nobody heard or saw shit? Nope.

PJW just tweeted that he's leaving London for the remainder of Ramadan b/c he doesn't feel safe.
I am a bit worried we could get hit in the USA. I feel much safer under Trump, but I won't really feel 100% safe until the travel ban is back. Our judiciary is really pathetic.

What? Please explain what level of police we would need to keep every car on the road from plowing into a crowd on a sidewalk. How about trying to keep every potential terrorist from having a car, gun, riding on a plane, having a box cutter, or a million other ways to kill a bunch of people that haven't been discovered yet? You need to arm yourself, the order created by the police / government / administration / whatever is just a facade.

That's my point. The narrative they want is control. We can't possibly stop all crazy people from killing you with guns, cars, or etc. So give up your freedom. So we can protect you. I wasn't attacking your argument but giving another example of how they manipulate people to give up their liberties through fear.

ADVERTISEMENT