POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a bit worried we could get hit in the USA. I feel much safer under Trump, but I won't really feel 100% safe until the travel ban is back. Our judiciary is really pathetic.

If there's Muslims in your country, you always have to be prepared for it. It's what they are. What's disgusting is the left that enables them with their idiocy and stupid bleeding heart crap.

They're like the morons who think it's cool to have a wild animal or poisonous snake as a pet and are so oblivious to the danger and put us all at risk by bringing them and keeping them here.

You have to be straight up brainwashed and ignorant of Islam and history to support this group.

Reactions: screwduke1
Is there some leftist manual where you're not to be critical of Islam or it summons some Voldemort type witchcraft?

They're quick to blame guns, quick to blame whites, quick to blame Christians, quick to blame America and Trump and quick to chalk things up to man-made climate change but they abandon this with Islam. It's like they pee their pants or see Islam as "on their team."

It absolutely is left vs right. The left will protect refugees/fugitives/Muslims at all costs. They'll fight the intelligence departments. They'll fight any measure the US does to try and stop terrorism.

While you are absolutely correct, I was trying to explain to a few liberals on here that they hate and want them dead too. Even if you open your arms and welcome them.

Not that they will agree or change their minds but it needs to be stated.

Solid strategy :flushed:

5933e155aba59.jpeg

Reactions: Wildcatsworld
Solid strategy :flushed:

5933e155aba59.jpeg
Theres nothing wrong with having thoughts and prayers, but those thoughts and prayers need to be followed by action.

I don't understand why people just won't wake up. Will it take an ISIS cell smuggling a nuke (you can bet your ass they are trying to get nukes) into a city and blowing it off? Or a horrific chemical attack by ISIS before people wake up? By then it'll be too late. Its life or death against these people. We either wipe them out, or they wipe us out. There is no in between.

Reactions: Willy4UK
British leadership has gone to shit. A once proud nation reduced to suicidal political correctness, the days of strong backbone are on the ash heap on its' history:

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender

Theres nothing wrong with having thoughts and prayers, but those thoughts and prayers need to be followed by action.

I don't understand why people just won't wake up. Will it take an ISIS cell smuggling a nuke (you can bet your ass they are trying to get nukes) into a city and blowing it off? Or a horrific chemical attack by ISIS before people wake up? By then it'll be too late. Its life or death against these people. We either wipe them out, or they wipe us out. There is no in between.

I think a nuke would be what it takes

I think a nuke would be what it takes

Basically another 9/11 type or even worse like a nuke. It's going to take some major catastrophic stuff to stop worrying about liberal stupidity and their crying.

Imagine they do something at a Super Bowl or Disneyland or Times Square or an airport? You can bet when they try something, it's going to be in a major liberal city.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Basically another 9/11 type or even worse like a nuke. It's going to take some major catastrophic stuff to stop worrying about liberal stupidity and their crying.

Imagine they do something at a Super Bowl or Disneyland or Times Square or an airport? You can bet when they try something, it's going to be in a major liberal city.

Yeah, 911 on steroids. Or otherwise it won't work. I hate muslims. Absolutely hate them with every ounce of my ever hating heart

Reactions: KingOfBBN
The shift is happening. From not wanting to talk about Islam to lumping all religion together.

New York Times executive editor: 'We don't get religion'

You know what i don't get? Most of those refugee european countries are secular. It's amazing how they be intolerant to every other religion except islam. The most dangerous religion. Mind blown

Extreme vetting is worthless.

Unless you can use it on sperm and eggs. The kids are the problem.

Every terrorist attack should be followed with a Moab in Tehran.

Yeah, I could walk up to a left winger and break their knee caps with a baseball bat and then say "allah ackbar" and you'd see a lefty actually apologize to me.
Personally, I am tired of the left constantly slandering the climate. We are just gonna have to live with it. Not all climate is bad, damn climatephobes.

Anyone notice 24 hours later and still zero suspects identified? The suspects rented the van and 12 others in connection have already been arrested, so there's absolutely no doubt that UK intelligence knows exactly who they are. It's easy to see they're shutting the US out, making sure there are no leaks this time. To be honest, I don't blame them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT