POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuzz, did you know that Louisville actually scored more first downs than UK did, in November's football game? Yet, UK won the game. And, as pathetic and loathsome as UofL fans may be, I haven't heard of a single one of them trying to claim that UofL "really" won the game, because they scored more first downs. I believe, though I am not sure, that the Warriors outscored the Cavaliers in last years series, yet the Cavaliers are defending champions. (The reason that I am not sure about who scored the most points? Because it's not worth looking up, as it is as irrelevant as is the popular vote in the '16 election).

Hillary fans such as yourself are more pathetic than Tard fans. Fast fact for Fuzz- in a football game, the final score determines the winner, not first downs. In a US Presidential election, the electoral vote determines the winner, not the popular vote.

PS, now man up and pay that bet!

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil_The_Music
I love the psychos in this thread acting like there would be some sort of revolution if Trump does something impeachable (and to be clear, he absolutely hasn't.)

If he does, and he is impeached, you Internet blowhards will do the same thing you do today - go to your shitty jobs and sit behind your keyboards acting like you're tough.

I love the psychos in this thread acting like there would be some sort of revolution if Trump does something impeachable (and to be clear, he absolutely hasn't.)

If he does, and he is impeached, you Internet blowhards will do the same thing you do today - go to your shitty jobs and sit behind your keyboards acting like you're tough.

If he does something clearly impeachable I'm sure rational people will deal with it. It would be a very bad day for liberals if they are successful in the type of baseless witch hunts they are on now. And I'm not being hyperbolic. There is a tension in this country right now unlike any i have seen in my adult lifetime.

If he does something clearly impeachable I'm sure rational people will deal with it. It would be a very bad day for liberals if they are successful in the type of baseless witch hunts they are on now. And I'm not being hyperbolic. There is a tension in this country right now unlike any i have seen in my adult lifetime.

I agree with you Mash. Trump has literally done nothing wrong, and frankly has done nothing that has adversely affected any law abiding liberal. People are up in arms for nothing.

Not arguing your point because if Trump does do something impeachable, then people shouldn't have any reason to take to the streets because it would be Trump’s own fault. Either way, I still won't say it'll never happen because I have no clue what people will or will not do.

I'd like to pose another hypothetical, though. What if the nutless Republicans cave to the incessant hysteria from the Democrats, and impeachment proceedings start because of uncorroborated anonymous sources, illegal leaks and fake liberal news? An e-coup, so to speak.

You still think what you wrote is the case? Lots of people out there have come to a breaking point, are very, very angry, feeling disenfranchised, have utter hatred for the government and media alike, and are just looking for a reason.

If Trump is removed for a bogus reason, D.C will be burned to the ground. And it probably should be. No way that should be allowed to happen. Period.

Sabotaging a peaceful transition of power is absolutely treason, and should be treated as such. An uprising not seen in our lifetimes would happen.

Reactions: Brushy Bill
If Trump is removed for a bogus reason, D.C will be burned to the ground. And it probably should be. No way that should be allowed to happen. Period.

Sabotaging a peaceful transition of power is absolutely treason, and should be treated as such. An uprising not seen in our lifetimes would happen.

I just don't think libs can get it through their thick brain damaged skulls that Trump was elected because he promised to drain the damn swamp and if the swamp monsters take him out then we'll fkng do it ourselves.

Reactions: screwduke1
I just don't think libs can get it through their thick brain damaged skulls that Trump was elected because he promised to drain the damn swamp and if the swamp monsters take him out then we'll fkng do it ourselves.
America has defeated bigger things than the swamp. No reason we couldn't do it ourselves, if we unfortunately had to.

Reactions: Brushy Bill
Not arguing your point because if Trump does do something impeachable, then people shouldn't have any reason to take to the streets because it would be Trump’s own fault. Either way, I still won't say it'll never happen because I have no clue what people will or will not do.

I'd like to pose another hypothetical, though. What if the nutless Republicans cave to the incessant hysteria from the Democrats, and impeachment proceedings start because of uncorroborated anonymous sources, illegal leaks and fake liberal news? An e-coup, so to speak.

You still think what you wrote is the case? Lots of people out there have come to a breaking point, are very, very angry, feeling disenfranchised, have utter hatred for the government and media alike, and are just looking for a reason.

Regardless of circumstances, I'd bet 5 figures that D.C. won't be "burned to the ground" in my lifetime.

Regardless of circumstances, I'd bet 5 figures that D.C. won't be "burned to the ground" in my lifetime.
Never said it would be, so not sure where that's coming from. I'm just saying, if you've been paying attention, you'd realize that it's already happening among the angriest of them because they have found their reasons. Those reason are the infringement on freedom of speech and Antifa.

In California, the most liberal of liberal states, you have people on the right taking to the streets just to beat up members of Antifa. The right never does that kind of shit. Rioting just isn't their thing.

Now just imagine if Trump is unjustly overthrown. If the right in California are popping off because stupid ass Antifa, how do you think the right in states like Kentucky will react to a coup?

Reactions: warrior-cat
Never said it would be, so not sure where that's coming from. I'm just saying, if you've been paying attention, you'd realize that it's already happening among the angriest of them because they have found their reasons. Those reason are the infringement on freedom of speech and Antifa.

In California, the most liberal of liberal states, you have people on the right taking to the streets just to beat up members of Antifa. The right never does that kind of shit. Rioting just isn't their thing.

Now just imagine if Trump is unjustly overthrown. If the right in California are popping off because stupid ass Antifa, how do you think the right in states like Kentucky will react to a coup?

Didn't say you were part of that group Moe. Trump has been painting a picture since before the election that power would be stolen from him and there was talk among his supporters of blood in the streets had HRC won the election. This narrative has stirred a lot of anger.

Bottom line is that I don't understand it. I'm far from a left winger - I've definitely moved left of center over the last 12 months but I just don't personally see the decay of civilization that some Trump supporters seem hung up on.

there was talk among his supporters of blood in the streets had HRC won the election.
Only talk I remember was among the media, purposely trying to put that narrative out there. Then when Trump won we all see what happened. The left violently took the streets and did exactly what they were prematurely accusing Trump supporters of.

Reactions: rudd1
Only talk I remember was among the media, purposely trying to put that narrative out there. Then when Trump won we all see what happened. The left violently took the streets and did exactly what they were prematurely accusing Trump supporters of.

I guess the interviews I saw were liberal plants.

I guess the interviews I saw were liberal plants.
I'm not saying you didn't see them or it never happened. Just saying the only talk I remember came from the media. Even put out a big magazine cover of rioting white trash. But then when the left acted that way they encouraged and justified it.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Speaking of, now that she's not in a position of power, the Clinton Foundation donations have all but stopped. Guess it wasn't really about helping the kids.

Honestly... No matter how Trump screws up, it's still manna from heaven just to not have to look at that demonic face and hear THAT VOICE. And Trump is the ONLY Repub who could've won Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

The sad/pathetic part is that if Killary HAD won, she'd be fulfilling and expanding the globalist agenda and none of the rinos would be fighting to stop it. Paul Ryan was fine being Obama's bitch...

And our judges actually try to follow the constitution.

Couldn't be more false!

At this point, impeach his ass! I'm cool with it as I like Pence more. I do not dislike Trump, especially for the reasons the left want me to, but the man isn't smart enough to know which fights are worth fighting and which ones aren't.

My non policy tips to president dreamsicle:

Stay off Twitter
Realize you are the President, not the top troll
The people around you are smarter than you
Stick to cutting cost on our contracts/trade deals
Shut up
Understand the difference between a sentence and sentence fragment
Get checked for turrets

Seriously he had a chance to be a great president with his business experience, but sadly he let politicians control his words, thoughts and actions by trolling him 24/7. Now the people he may have gotten to help him(republicans) are wondering if he is too toxic to associate with.

I don't suspect anything will happen with the independent prosecutor, but I also do not see Trump being disciplined enough to get the job done. Chaos consumes this guy and he doesn't realize he doesn't need to sell us anything now, he needs to produce!

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
46% Hillary got 48%

Which has 0% relevance.

If he does something clearly impeachable, i hope hes impeached. As he should be, if it happense

Reactions: moe_schmoe
18556562_162204030981151_2811179714026115147_o.jpg

I agree with that to an extent, but he's making more enemies than friends in Congress with his bullying, my way or the highway and egotistical attitude. He has to show he can work with Congress or he won't get anything done other than with "executive orders".

He can't seem to grasp why we have checks and balances.
I would agree with you in part about the way he talks sometimes but, his not being part of the old guard both DEM or GOP has a lot of politicians scared which is good imo. In any case, it would not matter because the liberal agenda and special interest groups groups have most of the control in this country and will take us down eventually if something is not done soon.

Impeachment talk at this stage is warrantless. He should demand to see the memo that Comey allegedly has saying Trump asked him to back of investigating Flynn.

If he would stop the stupid tweets and stop make such outlandish statements, he would be much better off.
Say something long enough without a counter argument and people begin to believe it. Their are a lot of dumb people in this country.

Sweden drops rape charges against Assange after seven years. He still can't leave the Ecuadorian embassy, though, because he's wanted in the US for espionage, and London police have already warned that they'll execute the warrant and extradite if he were to leave.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT