POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think a large portion of voters have no clue what they truly believe in.

Interesting to see the libs focused on Kim Davis- probably explains why they got beat so badly.

The internet seems to love the new "Jeb can fix it" rollout.
CS1AAK6VAAASNPC.jpg

CS1AVhcW4AA8W_f.jpg:large

CS0stoRWcAE4JXw.jpg

Yeah, everyone's opinions are well documented about Matt Jones but Drew Franklin prolly needs to STFU when it comes to this complicated adult stuff.

Stick to Taco Bell & flirting on Twitter w/ Chelsea Gates, bub.
What did Franklin say, exactly? I thought he tried to stay away from politics.....Sounds like he should have listened to his advice.

Poor Jeb. The poor guy is trying everything to become relevant again. He thought he was a shoe in because of his last name and donors and then Donald Trump came along.....

Ben Carson is giving Republicans reason to believe he will win the nomination and beat Hillary.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/...-clintons-toughest-opponent-wsjnbc-news-poll/

But see the 538 article I linked above. Using a national poll to predict electoral college results can end up with some screwy numbers. I would guess that a more mainstream candidate, such as Rubio, would actually fare better in the electoral college even today, let alone 6 months from now when the Republican nominee starts to coalesce around someone.

But see the 538 article I linked above. Using a national poll to predict electoral college results can end up with some screwy numbers. I would guess that a more mainstream candidate, such as Rubio, would actually fare better in the electoral college even today, let alone 6 months from now when the Republican nominee starts to coalesce around someone.
I saw that. There's going to be some pissed off people in the right wing of the party if they somehow nominate another McCain.

Ohhhhhh

Police feel like they are “under siege,” Comey said in Chicago on Oct. 23, when confronted by “young people with mobile phone cameras held high, taunting them the moment they get out of their cars.”

Obama has distanced himself from the remarks, claiming that statistics do not show a new wave of violent crime.

“We do have to stick with the facts,” Obama told a gathering of police chiefs last week. “What we can't do is cherry-pick data or use anecdotal evidence to drive policy or to feed political agendas.”

LOL

Compare and contrast the FBI/DEA quotes to Obama's quotes. That's so rich.

@HotlineJosh: History made in KY tonight: LG-elect Jenean Hampton (R) 1st African-American officeholder in 200+ yrs state history https://t.co/36T84pGkq3

Dee would term her an Aunt
Jenean

Electing minorities only counts if theyre Dems. Didnt you know?

Edelen spent over $600,000, his opponent spent $27,000.

Just shocking. Especially considering Edelen almost certainly had the best resume of any candidate on the ballot for any office.

Dems would not invest 3 days of bringing him to Washington for training if he had not already committed to them he was running.

Yep.

Sept 1, 2015:

those poor poor police officers. They are just innocent bystanders. Getting worked up over 'fry like bacon'? Ice Cube has said worse. They're just mad because the things they've been doing all these years is finally seeing the light of day due to technology.

Another cop killed in Chicago today...congrats bub! Go rub one out.

Yeah, that Chicago cop was a good one :okay:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-from-police-then-staged-his-own-suicide.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...r-blamed-gliniewicz-suicide-article-1.2423278

Last edited:
Just makes catdaddy that much happier, and you too obviously. He celebrates dead pigs. Congrats on finding a buddy. Perfect match. He does limit his trolling to monthly.

But great research! You will search 2 months of posts about a dead cop but too big of a twat to even discuss Dem politicians. Got any more Jeb memes?!? Those were a hoot. What libertarian blog did you get them?

Last edited:
Apparently Republicans are supporting Carson just to trick the left that they are not really the racists they actually are in every aspect of their life

That is honestly the prevailing wisdom among many liberals today, conservatives hate Carson for his black skin color but are just messing with narratives

Ben Carson just said the pyramids weren't built by the Egyptians or aliens, they were built by Joseph to store grain in for the Jews. [laughing]

I'll bet Trump already has that line loaded into his cannon.

Ben Carson just said the pyramids weren't built by the Egyptians or aliens, they were built by Joseph to store grain in for the Jews. [laughing]

Carson sounds more like a space cadet than a neurosurgeon.

I'm not even going to waste my time posting a list of the equally outlandish verifiably false statements Obama has made and you guys Defended.

That's the difference. No one here is going to Defend Carson. But you dipshits will fall over yourself to prove Obama can stop the seas from rising, or if you like your plan you can keep it, etc.

Reactions: drawing_dead
I'm not even going to waste my time posting a list of the equally outlandish verifiably false statements Obama has made and you guys Defended.

That's the difference. No one here is going to Defend Carson. But you dipshits will fall over yourself to prove Obama can stop the seas from rising, or if you like your plan you can keep it, etc.
I've never defended Obama. He is an idiot too. You happy now? "Wahh. Don't talk about my team. Wahh.:weary:"

I don't claim to know. But it makes more sense than the alien theory.

No one is really going after Carson that hard. "Space Alien" is a fairly tame attack line, if you ask me. Republicans could do a lot worse than nominating Carson. At least he's not a shameless flip-flopper to the degree the establishment candidates are.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Ben Carson just said the pyramids weren't built by the Egyptians or aliens, they were built by Joseph to store grain in for the Egyptians. [laughing]

Fixed.

"When the famine had spread over the whole country, Joseph opened all the storehouses and sold grain to the Egyptians, for the famine was severe throughout Egypt. And all the world came to Egypt to buy grain from Joseph, because the famine was severe everywhere."
Genesis 41:56-57

Again, I don't know who built the pyramids or why. But, aliens?......

Fixed.

"When the famine had spread over the whole country, Joseph opened all the storehouses and sold grain to the Egyptians, for the famine was severe throughout Egypt. And all the world came to Egypt to buy grain from Joseph, because the famine was severe everywhere."
Genesis 41:56-57

Oh OK, I guess it's true than.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT