POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's been said that Flynn knows the dirty secrets of the Iran deal, and was set on bringing it down, so they were set on bringing him down.

https://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/guy...torpedoed-flynn-to-protect-iran-deal-n2285952

Flynn had been preparing to publicize many of the details about the nuclear deal that had been intentionally hidden by the Obama administration as part of its effort to garner support for the deal, these sources said.

That and he shut down some drug rat lines that pissed some people off.

Dunno bro. I wouldn't be surprised
Yeah, just something I remember reading/hearing/watching somewhere. Didn't know for sure either, so decided to look it up.

It happened during the third Polish - Ottoman war, also known as the Great Turkish War. It started with a famous Polish victory during The Battle of Vienna in 1683.

If it wasn't for the Polish victory in Vienna, the war probably would have played out differently, and Europe possibly could have fell to Islam long ago. Basically, Poland pretty much saved Europe's ass from the Muslim Ottoman Empire invasion.

A book has even been written about the famous Polish King, King Jan Sobieskiat a.k.a. The Lion of Lechistan, titled "The King Who Saved Europe".

Last edited:
Today, in appeals courts, the representing lawyers against Trump's travel ban were forced to admit that if another candidate won, signed the same exact EO, they wouldn't consider it unconstitutional and wouldn't have sued.

So, the only argument they have to claim that it's unconstitutional is because Trump signed it. Now, I'm no lawyer/judge, but that sure sounds like a losing argument to me.

Today, in appeals courts, the representing lawyers against Trump's travel ban were forced to admit that if another candidate won, signed the same exact EO, they wouldn't consider it unconstitutional and wouldn't have sued.

So, the only argument they have to claim that it's unconstitutional is because Trump signed it. Now, I'm no lawyer/judge, but that sure sounds like a losing argument to me.

That sounds like bullshit to me and they should be disbarred and shamed mercilessly for supporting it.

Why are we allowing this type of behavior to stand?
It's absolutely ridiculous that because people in our Govt don't like the President they just simply ignore the law of the land.

I think we should bring back branding as a tool for shaming those that actively work against America and society/civilization in general. Say an "X" on the forehead of those in public office or public trust jobs that are caught acting against the interests of those that they represent. Make it deep and be sure it scares up nice and proper.

Condi Rice, who is supposedly a conservative, warned today that "we" (apparently, we're all on the same side here) should not feel "reassured" by Macron's win. The point, of course, is that "we" are not out of the woods yet! That bad, bad woman is still a threat, and, not just in 2022, but in the upcoming legislative elections. Etc, etc.

In any event, I certainly wasn't "reassured" by Macron's win. Disgusted, though not exactly surprised, would be a better way of putting it.

Since it probably won't get a second of airtime on MSM.

ACLU tells court that Trump's travel ban is unconstitutional because Trump created it

An American Civil Liberties Union lawyer argued before a federal appeals court Monday that President Trump's travel ban should be ruled unconstitutional because the action was taken by Trump and not a different president.

Judge Paul Niemeyer, an appointee of President Ronald Reagan, raised a hypothetical scenario regarding whether a different outcome in the 2016 election would have changed the constitutionality of the same executive order. In response, the ACLU attorney said the courts could have decided the same action taken by a different president was constitutional.

"We have an order on its face," Niemeyer said, pressing Jadwat about the hypothetical scenario. "We can read this order and we have no antecedent statements by a candidate about this order. We have a candidate who won the presidency, some candidate, president, other than President Trump won the presidency and then chose to issue this particular order with whatever counsel he took. … He issued this executive order. Do I understand that just in that circumstance the executive order should be honored?"

"Yes, your honor, I think in that case it could be constitutional," Jadwat answered. Jadwat then avoided questions from the judges about whether the text of the order itself was unconstitutional.

58ee7c46b97f0.jpeg

You don't say. Might want to recalculate the 90% number. Seems kinda low after this mess.

Sinclair Buys Tribune in $3.9 Billion Deal, Creating TV Goliath
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. is buying Tribune Media Co. for about $3.9 billion, a deal made possible after the U.S. Federal Communications Commission voted last month to ease a limit on TV-station ownership in the U.S.

Sinclair will pay $43.50 a share to gain Tribune TV stations in big media markets like New York, Chicago and Miami, strengthening its hand in negotiations with pay-TV distributors and major broadcast networks like 21st Century Fox Inc.

Actually Sinclair has a conservative owner that is pro trump. This is good news imo.

Actually Sinclair has a conservative owner that is pro trump. This is good news imo.

Disagree. Sinclair's owners won't live forever. Consolidation of media, banks, and corporations is not in the best interest of liberty and freedom. I guess the illusion of choice is being revealed more and more each day.

Disagree. Sinclair's owners won't live forever. Consolidation of media, banks, and corporations is not in the best interest of liberty and freedom. I guess the illusion of choice is being revealed more and more each day.

Couldn't agree more about the consolidations of corporate America and the media but given the lob sided nature of media coverage it is a good thing that we have more balance in the media.

Reactions: bigbluefattycat
Reactions: moe_schmoe
I'm becoming more and more convinced that if we want to save Western Civilization we are going to have to do so with force. Marxists must be expelled or have their voices silenced until they die off.
spoken like a true 'patriot'. Other than the 2nd amendment, is there anything else about the Constitution Republicans still like? I guess religious freedom as long as it's just christians.

And in actuality, Marx is being proven right about many things he said would happen under capitalism.
Capitalism would result in huge gaps between rich and poor
Capitalism alienates workers from enjoying the fruits of their labor, aka 'its just a job'
Capitalism would continue to reduce costs at the expense of workers
Capitalism would lead to class warfare between the working class and the elites.

Now his ideas of the workers paradise and everyone sharing property and being a classless society were shortsighted because this idea could only be brought about by God. Man is not capable of working in other's interest, or for the benefit of society. At least not as a whole.

You can't say 'kill the marxists' and then be AGAINST free trade and globalism. Because that is the end result of capitalism, you increase productivity and use trade to procure products from the producers that can make them the cheapest. Trade is THE bedrock of capitalism. Republicans right now are trying to have their foot on two sides. They agree with Marx on the evils of capitalism realized by globalization but still want the riches that capitalism provides.

You cannot be an isolationist, hinder trade and be a free market capitalist. You're confusing capitalism with the communist/neo-fascism that Republicans are sliding towards.

Reactions: rqarnold
spoken like a true 'patriot'. Other than the 2nd amendment, is there anything else about the Constitution Republicans still like? I guess religious freedom as long as it's just christians.

And in actuality, Marx is being proven right about many things he said would happen under capitalism.
Capitalism alienates workers from enjoying the fruits of their labor, aka 'its just a job'
Capitalism would lead to class warfare between the working class and the elites.

Now his ideas of the workers paradise and everyone sharing property and being a classless society were shortsighted because this idea could only be brought about by God. Man is not capable of working in other's interest, or for the benefit of society. At least not as a whole.

You can't say 'kill the marxists' and then be AGAINST free trade and globalism. Because that is the end result of capitalism, you increase productivity and use trade to procure products from the producers that can make them the cheapest. Trade is THE bedrock of capitalism. Republicans right now are trying to have their foot on two sides. They agree with Marx on the evils of capitalism realized by globalization but still want the riches that capitalism provides.

You cannot be an isolationist, hinder trade and be a free market capitalist. You're confusing capitalism with the communist/neo-fascism that Republicans are sliding towards.

Wow.

people like cardkilla don't understand, no one is against trade. free trade is a fine idea, so long as the countries we are trading with are playing by the same rules and standard of living as we are. when we regulate and tax our companies to death and the competition has no EPA and uses child labor and basically forced cheap labor, well you can't compete. we shouldn't be trading with countries who don't own up to the same standards and treatment of their citizens and work force as we do here.

I can't believe the former acting attorney general, under oath in a Senate hearing, stated that she on her own decided to determine the constitutionality of an Executive Order.
An Executive order implementing a law passed by Congress.
That isn't how a nation built on laws operates, its beyond absurd that this is getting a pass by the media. It's like we're dealing with mad children.
There was no collusion between Trump and the Russians. If the Russians were trying to affect the elections the GD Democrats are playing right into their hands by the continued narrative, which drives the wedge deeper in the nation.

Americans are so dumb. Russia is all about nationalism as are the ones that elected Trump. So the narrative is to divide them from being allies.

Instead we are told France(pro globalism) and the like are the way to be.

Ultimately, it isn't racist or supremist to realize we all just aren't meant to completely 100% mesh together here.

I'd apologize but there is nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: BigSexyCat

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Also rust belt basically said to you and what you believe, STFU. Because they voted against your view.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT