POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Live feeds of New Orleans protest. Patriots chasing down Antifa. One of the big rednecks in the red shirt and I quote "Doing Patriot F'N Shit!"

Apparently in France there is a 48 hour campaign blackout leading up to the election.
The campaigns can't make public statements to the media in this time.

Just by chance the "Russians" released Macron's campaign emails in the day leading up to this blackout.

Macron's campaign issues a statement claiming they were hacked by " forces trying to sway the election" in the minutes before the blackout starts.
The timing conveniently prevents Le Pen from being able to publicly defend her campaign.

The whole "Russian hacking elections" is bullshit, and it's dangerous. It shows how far the left will go to gain power.
They're going to f*ck around and get the world in a war.

A war is inevitable. Eventually the left/globalists and Islam trash will be purged. We are getting to a point of no return. This group is too crazy.

590f81efe68d7.jpeg

Battle of New Orleans update.

Antifa a no show. I believe they are unmasked and marching with what appears to be BLM. There is a small group of white hate groups that tried to join patriots that were there to stop Antifa. Now the two sides of useful idiots are just yelling back and forth. I don't believe these groups will stop until their supporters get the marshall law that they want. Idiots. And now once the crowd clears out someone with a Trump flag joins the white supremacist. This mess was staged from the get go.

Last edited:
Reactions: KyFaninNC
A war is inevitable. Eventually the left/globalists and Islam trash will be purged. We are getting to a point of no return. This group is too crazy.
Europe is definitely heading that way. I'm hopeful we won't need to do it in the USA after Trump won, but it still may need to happen here too.

Sanctuary cities are now banned in Texas.

So what does that actually mean?

For example, my podunk town is not a "sanctuary" city but I know for a fact if you are stopped by police - without a license, no insurance, and you are an illegal alien - they will not deport you. No punishment at all.

Wait a minute, I guess that means my town is a sanctuary city. Idfk.

Point is Texas ain't gonna start deporting people. People are money. Cities do whatever to attract them and keep growing.

Sanctuary cities are now banned in Texas.

I'm assuming Abbott signed the bill today?

For example, my podunk town is not a "sanctuary" city but I know for a fact if you are stopped by police - without a license, no insurance, and you are an illegal alien - they will not deport you. No punishment at all.

Now, in Texas, if that were to happen, if caught, the cop can be fired, fined and prosecuted for a crime. Same goes for sheriffs, judges, politicians and anyone else who doesn't comply with federal immigration laws. It is now a state law in Texas.

Now, in Texas, if that were to happen, if caught, the cop can be fired, fined and prosecuted for a crime. Same goes for sheriffs, judges, politicians and anyone else who doesn't comply with federal immigration laws. It is now a state law in Texas.

Sounds like another law that cannot and will not be enforced.

Why don't they round up and deport illegals? Isn't that the law? They can't do it. It's a joke. Our country has 477744555 joke ass laws that cannot and will not be enforced.

Sounds like another law that cannot and will not be enforced.

Not so sure about that. Abbott has went through a ton and has taken a ton of heat to get this bill on his desk and signed. Pretty sure he wouldn't have went through what he did just to sign in a new law that he wasn't going to enforce. He's no nonsense when it comes to illegal immigration, even tougher than Trump. He's already been holding back funds from Texas cities for a few months.

Why don't they round up and deport illegals?

That's one of the main points of this law. It gives police the authority to check on someone's immigration status, even if only detained for something as simple as a traffic stop. Before this law, that wasn't allowed. The law also requires jails and prisons to honor ICE detainers. No more ignoring them.

Not so sure about that. Abbott has went through a ton and has taken a ton of heat to get this bill on his desk and signed. Pretty sure he wouldn't have went through what he did just to sign in a new law that he wasn't going to enforce. He's no nonsense when it comes to illegal immigration, even tougher than Trump. He's already been holding back funds from Texas cities for a few months.
The guy is in a wheel chair. Am sure he really does not give a rats ass how much heat he takes at this point in his life. Someone with some real balls to do what is right. Need more like him in government.

The guy is in a wheel chair. Am sure he really does not give a rats ass how much heat he takes at this point in his life. Someone with some real balls to do what is right. Need more like him in government.
I agree he couldn't care less about the amount of heat he takes. I was basically saying that Abbott doesn't come off as the type of person who would go through that hassle just for show or political points and waste people's time, and the reason he fought so hard for the bill and signed it into law is because he plans on enforcing it.

EXCLUSIVE: Leaked Screenshots Reveal BuzzFeed Director Wishing for Trump Assassination

Appearing on Tucker Carlson on Wednesday evening, Ben Smith Editor-in-Chief of BuzzFeed News, claimed that conservatives did not face discrimination at the outlet.

Smith claimed that Treadstone’s story about unfair treatment were lies when he was confronted about it by Carlson.

Treadstone has been outspoken as his treatment as a BuzzFeed employee after coming out publicly in support of Trump during the election season. His allegations of being treated differently at work for being conservative were confirmed by multiple BuzzFeed employees in a profile by Oliver Darcy for Business Insider.

In screenshots exclusively provided to Big League Politics by former BuzzFeed employee Tim “Treadstone” Gionet, better known as Baked Alaska, the website’s Director of Social Media Maycie Thornton wishes for Trump’s assassination as co-workers laughed and cheered her on.

“This was not the first time BuzzFeed employees talked openly about wishing President Trump would get assassinated, they hated conservatives so much they even held an office party when Justice Scalia died. It was a toxic environment and you were declared a heretic if you were a Trump supporter, bottom line,” Treadstone told Big League.

Reactions: DwayneMeighan

Yes, bill was signed into law yesterday on Facebook Live. Gov. Abbott also specifically called out the Travis County Sheriff after signing.

Here's video.

Last edited:
I agree he couldn't care less about the amount of heat he takes. I was basically saying that Abbott doesn't come off as the type of person who would go through that hassle just for show or political points and waste people's time, and the reason he fought so hard for the bill and signed it into law is because he plans on enforcing it.
+1

Gov. Abbott also enjoys more Latino support in this state than many Dems will admit.

is it within my rights to go to the FBI building off 64 and protest comey with a sign that reads" COMEY IS A RAT"? or would I get arrested

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT