• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C_T08abUQAAzAHW.jpg

Reactions: Moopyj and Willy4UK
- got to give credit to the left/media on the Russia crap, I guess. Talk about getting some mileage out of a footnote. "RUSSAI COULD HAVE BLACKMALE FLYNN OMG OBES WARNED YOU"......blackmail on what? That he met with humans from Russia? Made some scratch over there? I mean, they could've blackmailed Hills over EVERYTHING ON EARTH but I didn't see Obama warning anyone about her...

Flynn is on odd cat and prolly not the hill to die on but we are always in a corner of don't let them "get" anybody bc it only emboldens them.

Man, would love DT to start outing the hell out of any D that ever looked at a rooskie in the eyes.

- Been a 60 min honk for forever, great piece on one of the nazi war crimes prosecutors. Very moving, dude is 95. Horrific holocaust images. Aaaaaaaaaaand it got bizarre in the last three minutes when he want on an extreme anti war rant.

My man, war is the only thing that stopped those animals, war is the only thing that afforded you the opportunity to put them to death via trial, and war is the only reason you're on tv....not that that final one is important, it just illustrates the significance of war in his very life.

Better watch out, the liberals are gonna come get you for more diversity training.

See logic doesn't fail me. If we was meant to mesh like they want us to, then we wouldn't be having all these problems in the world.

Weak stupid people(yes liberals) are forcing us to mesh and asking us to ignore the chaos(or just asking TV news to not show it all).

I'm no supremist just honest, I'd love to see whites, blacks, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Latina's etc etc all do good in their own community. Offer culture to each other and let us be. No need to force feed us to each other when in reality we don't want it.

See logic doesn't fail me. If we was meant to mesh like they want us to, then we wouldn't be having all these problems in the world.

Weak stupid people(yes liberals) are forcing us to mesh and asking us to ignore the chaos(or just asking TV news to not show it all).

I'm no supremist just honest, I'd love to see whites, blacks, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Latina's etc etc all do good in their own community. Offer culture to each other and let us be. No need to force feed us to each other when in reality we don't want it.
iu

Reactions: Moopyj
does anyone have the video of the guy with the stick and shield clubbing that liberal douche over the head?

people like cardkilla don't understand, no one is against trade. free trade is a fine idea, so long as the countries we are trading with are playing by the same rules and standard of living as we are. when we regulate and tax our companies to death and the competition has no EPA and uses child labor and basically forced cheap labor, well you can't compete. we shouldn't be trading with countries who don't own up to the same standards and treatment of their citizens and work force as we do here.
Killa is brainwashed and beyond help. He has no concept of what reality is today. He sees only what the left tells him to see and wants to know nothing more. Actually having to discern between different realities would be too hard and he needs government control to help him cope. In other words his favorite statement is "No son, nothing's wrong, look at the news" That would be government controlled news.

spoken like a true 'patriot'. Other than the 2nd amendment, is there anything else about the Constitution Republicans still like? I guess religious freedom as long as it's just christians.

And in actuality, Marx is being proven right about many things he said would happen under capitalism.
Capitalism would result in huge gaps between rich and poor
Capitalism alienates workers from enjoying the fruits of their labor, aka 'its just a job'
Capitalism would continue to reduce costs at the expense of workers
Capitalism would lead to class warfare between the working class and the elites.

Now his ideas of the workers paradise and everyone sharing property and being a classless society were shortsighted because this idea could only be brought about by God. Man is not capable of working in other's interest, or for the benefit of society. At least not as a whole.

You can't say 'kill the marxists' and then be AGAINST free trade and globalism. Because that is the end result of capitalism, you increase productivity and use trade to procure products from the producers that can make them the cheapest. Trade is THE bedrock of capitalism. Republicans right now are trying to have their foot on two sides. They agree with Marx on the evils of capitalism realized by globalization but still want the riches that capitalism provides.

You cannot be an isolationist, hinder trade and be a free market capitalist. You're confusing capitalism with the communist/neo-fascism that Republicans are sliding towards.
How the hell do you even turn your computer on?

There was a pizzagate narrative to that bannon guy. Forgot what it was, but it was interesting.

US thinking about expanding airline electronics ban to European countries now. Just go to show how much Europe has been compromised.

DHS could expand electronics ban to more US-bound flights

U.S. officials have told airlines to "be prepared" for an expanded ban on carry-on electronic devices allowed on airplanes.

Homeland Security spokesman David Lapan confirmed to reporters Tuesday that the administration is considering expanding the ban on laptops, which currently applies to U.S.-bound flights from eight countries in the Middle East and North Africa.

An expanded ban on devices larger than cellphones could potentially include "more than a couple" other regions, including flights from Western Europe.

Lapan reminded reporters that DHS Secretary John Kelly has alluded to the ban "likely" being expanded. DHS officials, however, are still deciding where and how the new restrictions will be implemented.

*Edited to add link

Last edited:
people like cardkilla don't understand, no one is against trade. free trade is a fine idea, so long as the countries we are trading with are playing by the same rules and standard of living as we are. when we regulate and tax our companies to death and the competition has no EPA and uses child labor and basically forced cheap labor, well you can't compete. we shouldn't be trading with countries who don't own up to the same standards and treatment of their citizens and work force as we do here.
It's impossible to play by the same exact rules since each government has a right to how they operate. They can pay what they want, pay healthcare vs having an employer pay for it, tax structure, etc. You can certainly set a baseline but you will never have a universal equality for competition, which is exactly why you need trade. If every country had the same exact cost structure, what is the point?

The State Dept. disagrees with you on child labor and human rights. They no longer require allies to respect human rights if they help with security and 'terrorism'.

You may also notice that China is an environmental wasteland because they didn't regulate their industries. How much did GE pay in taxes last year or year before? I think it was something like $0. I think there are areas of regulation that can be dealt with but not at the cost of clean air and water.

You could have stopped right here, but I agree with the rest of your post as well.
Notice you and your ilk have no real response because you don't understand what you are talking about.

Mr. FLAT EARTH...I mean the irony of your post is jaw dropping.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT