POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gettin Gorsich approved so quickly gives him an automatic A, but Congress (specifically Republicans) gets an F. Like his agenda or not he has checked marked several of his promises except key legislation which I knew Congress would screw up anyway. 100 days was not even close to enough time to get those clowns on the same page. Healthcare, Tax Reform, the Wall, etc. Those big ticket items are going to take some time and I think most of his supporters understood that from the beginning.

I'm afraid he didn't realize how hard it would be to drain the swamp

Lol @ more jobs. There are plenty of good jobs for skilled, motivated people.

Obviously you have some people fooled, but not us. You are an absolute dumbass. You seem to think a President has no input in how the country goes, or how the people benefit or suffer under HIS control. You have no conception of balance of powers. Sure, you know there are three entities, but you seriously discount one of them as if it has no power at all.

You're a first generation American and probably a second gen Canadian. You have no right whatever to even discuss our country with us. Carpetbagging bastard.

Reactions: USSLair
Obviously you have some people fooled, but not us. You are an absolute dumbass. You seem to think a President has no input in how the country goes, or how the people benefit or suffer under HIS control. You have no conception of balance of powers. Sure, you know there are three entities, but you seriously discount one of them as if it has no power at all.

You're a first generation American and probably a second gen Canadian. You have no right whatever to even discuss our country with us. Carpetbagging bastard.

He has no power over me.

Also, eat a dick.

Then move out of Huntington. I don't see a drug problem in my neighborhood unless you count bourbon.

It seems you have no clue and are extremely out of touch with reality.

Drug problems might be at your next door neighbors house, or hell even yours and you are just too oblivious to see it. Drug problems of today aren't just the crack man on the corner. Many decent good folks and kids who know no better get hooked on pills due to legitimate reasons or naivety.

We are all happy that your life is pure joy but the problems of the world are certainly a lot closer than you seem to believe.

He's worse than a liberal. He's a canook liberal. If not for America, Canadia would be speaking Japanese on one end and German on the other. The joke would still be on them though because each would be mosquito bitten fools.

Don't mean to say that Canadia is totally useless. We've always needed a place to deposit our acid rain. Suck on it and drink the juice Canadian bastard.

Let's look at history and imagine our reality now without American intervention. Not a pretty sight huh? Bastardize us all you'd like but you know without doubt that you're better off with us than without us. That makes us a net positive. We are what's right with the world. Canada is just a pimple on our ass. Mexico is a skin tag on our scrotum. Neither are necessary but both are tolerable if you don't pay them much mind.

Reactions: warrior-cat
"There are over 15,000 murders every year in the US alone. The overwhelming majority are committed by Christians. As was stated earlier...you are 100x more likely to be murdered by another Christian than by a Muslim in this country.[/QUOTE]"

I guess the screaming of "God is Great" when they were doing it was the dead give away. Ahh, the educated uneducated liberal moron. Giving false and fake news stats wherever there is an opposing view. Did George Carlin teach you that?

Last edited:
Neither of those events ever would have happened if not for a fictional book that people latch onto like it's irrefutable evidence of a man who is the rough equivalent of Santa Claus
Do a little research on the cause of wars before you start blaming who has done the most damage through out history. Oh yeah I forgot, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, CBS, NBC, ABC tell you who are the problems. Out of 1,763 noted wars throughout history, only 57 were caused by Christianity (3.23%) and 66 by Islam (3.75% but on the rise). This is according to the 3 volume Encyclopedia of Wars by Charles Phillip and Alan Axelrod and these guys are not Christians.

Reactions: Moopyj
And if you put yourself is a position to be dependent upon the government then you get what you deserve.
Every change has winners and losers if you make yourself dependent.
Griping about a POTUS changing your life means you didn't taken control and responsibility for yourself.
You ignorant slut. I'm going to stop you from further embarrassment right here, as it is clear you don't know how/why Ramsey went bankrupt, nor did you even attempt to learn before spewing your tripe like the good little useful idiot that you are. You are so full of shit, your breath stinks... AND you're a welcher. You hit the shitstick trifecta!The funny thing is, you still expect folks to take you seriously. That's rich, dude.

Real estate tax laws, ****stick. It's obvious that you like to be wrong, but maybe educate yourself on a subject someone else CLEARLY knows more about before engaging that cock holster next time. You're making John horny.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moopyj and qwesley
C-hq6KdW0AAD82h.jpg

Reactions: Willy4UK
I like this guy. On the accountability train. It's underrated.

loooooool

If anyone is wondering, "this guy" John likes who is on the "accountability train" is the poster who is famous for making a $1,000 bet with Brady, and then reneging on his promise to pay the money to charity when he lost.

It's absolutely moronic to claim the executive branch has no impact on your life. Yes, people can succeed in this country regardless of who's in the White House. But the executive branch does have an impact. As an American, I care about the present and future of this country. For example, while a guy like Gorsuch (for the most part) doesn't impact my everyday life, knowing he's on the Court and not another radical left wing activist does impact the way I feel about this country.

I've been on here for years railing against the lack of accountability in this country.

I think it just boils down to caring about the present and future of this country as an American and knowing the POTUS does impact that, and not giving a shit about the direction of America as a Canadian so not caring.

Ha, no problem man, easy mistake. It wasn't nearly as bad as spelling the name of a President wrong, or thinking the Earth is flat. You're golden compared to those gaffes.

If you're arguing fkng spelling errors on the interwebs then you obviously have no argument for/against the underlying premise of the post, so...why are you here then?

It stands to reason, Bill, that if you can't be bothered to write in a coherent and standardized manner, much less openly disregard your spelling and diction in an effort to convey concise thought, that you might also apply the same poor effort to your arguments and research.

That ****ing abortion of a thread on the flat-earth theory is not doing you any favors when you combine all of your shortcomings here as a poster.

Not hating, just telling you how I see it from over here. You're trying to serve up 5* conversation on a trashcan lid.

It stands to reason, Bill, that if you can't be bothered to write in a coherent and standardized manner, much less openly disregard your spelling and diction in an effort to convey concise thought, that you might also apply the same poor effort to your arguments and research.

That ****ing abortion of a thread on the flat-earth theory is not doing you any favors when you combine all of your shortcomings here as a poster.

Not hating, just telling you how I see it from over here. You're trying to serve up 5* conversation on a trashcan lid.

My flat earth thread has been a smashing success, two bad you don't sea that.

You ignorant slut. I'm going to stop you from further embarrassment right here, as it is clear you don't know how/why Ramsey went bankrupt, nor did you even attempt to learn before spewing your tripe like the good little useful idiot that you are. You are so full of shit, your breath stinks... AND you're a welcher. You hit the shitstick trifecta!The funny thing is, you still expect folks to take you seriously. That's rich, dude.

Real estate tax laws, ****stick. It's obvious that you like to be wrong, but maybe educate yourself on a subject someone else CLEARLY knows more about before engaging that cock holster next time. You're making John horny.
Ramsey went bankrupt because he was building his real estate empire through short term loans that he was rolling over and over. He had loans called that he couldn't pay. Yes, there was a law change but that doesn't negate the fact that he was trying to make money using other people's money and he put himself in a position where if he couldn't roll over the next note, he was f&@ked. Again why he advises people against trying to "work the system" to get ahead. If you're not working the system, the system can't screw you.
I know Ramsey pretty well. I worked for the guy For three years in an office about a half mile from my current office.
You were obviously a poor student of his training and entirely missed the lesson about blaming others for your own failures.

Ramsey went bankrupt because he was building his real estate empire through short term loans that he was rolling over and over. He had loans called that he couldn't pay. Yes, there was a law change but that doesn't negate the fact that he was trying to make money using other people's money and he put himself in a position where if he couldn't roll over the next note, he was f&@ked. Again why he advises people against trying to "work the system" to get ahead. If you're not working the system, the system can't screw you.
I know Ramsey pretty well. I worked for the guy For three years in an office about a half mile from my current office.
You were obviously a poor student of his training and entirely missed the lesson about blaming others for your own failures.

He couldn't pay his loans b/c of the capital gains tax increases that wrecked him, sweety.

You really suck at this if you know him and still don't know the story. He told the damn story at least 10 times on air. Bravo, ass.

Reactions: Moopyj
Let's look at history and imagine our reality now without American intervention. Not a pretty sight huh? Bastardize us all you'd like but you know without doubt that you're better off with us than without us. That makes us a net positive. We are what's right with the world. Canada is just a pimple on our ass. Mexico is a skin tag on our scrotum. Neither are necessary but both are tolerable if you don't pay them much mind.
Ahaha, you said scrotum.

There are over 15,000 murders every year in the US alone. The overwhelming majority are committed by Christians. As was stated earlier...you are 100x more likely to be murdered by another Christian than by a Muslim in this country.

So this overwhelming majority of "Christians" are those who have accepted Christ as their savior? Are they interviewed and is this information readily available?

Well, this new budget is utter shit. Why did we even bother having an election if democrats were gonna get everything they wanted while we get none of what Trump ran (AND WON) on?

I blame Trump, I blame the RINOs in Congress... Trump should've held a press conference and said that he wouldn't sign any budget that didn't at the bare minimum include funding for the wall. Does he/they really expect us to believe it will happen in the NEXT budget?

Repubes are doing a hell of a job making sure that Trump's base will stay home in 2018 and hand Congress back to the Dems.

When you get large groups of people believing in myths, it's dangerous.
Sort of like man made global warming, more than two genders, the evil white man stole blacks from Africa and forced them into slavery, the rebel flag is a sign of hate, the KKK were evil conservative Republicans? I could go on and on, but you get the point.

Reactions: WildcatofNati
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT