POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are over 15,000 murders every year in the US alone. The overwhelming majority are committed by Christians. As was stated earlier...you are 100x more likely to be murdered by another Christian than by a Muslim in this country.
Lfhhbi.gif

And if you put yourself is a position to be dependent upon the government then you get what you deserve.
Every change has winners and losers if you make yourself dependent.
Griping about a POTUS changing your life means you didn't taken control and responsibility for yourself.

There are over 15,000 murders every year in the US alone. The overwhelming majority are committed by Christians. As was stated earlier...you are 100x more likely to be murdered by another Christian than by a Muslim in this country.
Stop being stupid, Fuzz. The overwhelming majority of murders in America are committed by people who never pray to anyone- at least, not until they get caught and then go to prison, and even then, quite a few convert to Islam.

I can promise you that neither of my kids will ever be a dumb fvck in a make America great again hat waiting for a reality tv star to solve all their problems.

That means they are already dumb as **** because of their parents.

Feel bad for your kids.

Trump gets a B. Quit playing games with the media that your base doesn't give two shits about, and most minorities are aware enough that the media portrays a different picture than reality and you have 70% of America pro trump.

Instead the media back and forth is causing a lot of folks to be turned off from what's happening.

Focus man! And lower my lumber taxes you insensitive prick.

z
-i love how the leftys in this thread are now all about individualism and making your own way in the world. Im shocked...I thought everyone was being oppressed by evil corporations and their minions in the gop. I like where this is going. Glad you fellas have seen the light.

Yup. Now if they could just see that we don't think DJT is our savior but the man to blow it up and get the government out of our way. Cutting regs, taxes, education back to states, blow up obammy care, and bring in more jobs is a good start.

Trump gets a B. Quit playing games with the media that your base doesn't give two shits about, and most minorities are aware enough that the media portrays a different picture than reality and you have 70% of America pro trump.

Instead the media back and forth is causing a lot of folks to be turned off from what's happening.

Focus man! And lower my lumber taxes you insensitive prick.

His base would give him an A if he shot every democrat in congress.

His base would give him an A if he shot every democrat in congress.

The dems keep fighting him on everything he does regardless if it was an original Obama plan. Their whole game plan is resist. He still doesn't have his full cabinet.

Then you throw in the Rinos and dumbass family members getting him into foreign conflicts to keep him away from the 100 day plan.

He was supposed to be impeached by now.

z

Yup. Now if they could just see that we don't think DJT is our savior but the man to blow it up and get the government out of our way. Cutting regs, taxes, education back to states, blow up obammy care, and bring in more jobs is a good start.

Lol @ more jobs. There are plenty of good jobs for skilled, motivated people.

Until he changed the title, the first thing I thought of when I saw "Regan" was The Exorcist.

"premise" is the word you were looking for, not "premises". The joke was, even though it was far you could see his house. Yes, it was a stretch.

And now you know, the rest, of the story. Page 2.

:flushed: That's raftard level of oops.

My bad.

Reactions: ymmot31
Lol @ more jobs. There are plenty of good jobs for skilled, motivated people.

Tell that to failing cities like Detroit. I know you think that what happens in Detroit doesn't affect you but you are wrong. The drug rat line flows from Detroit with heroin flooding the streets and taking lives. Bevin is bringing in an Aluminum plant to Eastern Kentucky. That helps everybody. My job is set but my community is not.

Tell that to failing cities like Detroit. I know you think that what happens in Detroit doesn't affect you but you are wrong. The drug rat line flows from Detroit with heroin flooding the streets and taking lives. Bevin is bringing in an Aluminum plant to Eastern Kentucky. That helps everybody. My job is set but my community is not.

There are plenty of places to live other than Detroit. If you can't find a good job where you live, move.

There are plenty of places to live other than Detroit. If you can't find a good job where you live, move.

What the hell you think they are doing? They are moving down here to sell their drugs.

That being said I have seen communities prosper when a couple of steel plants were built in a small town.

z

This is it. I've had private conversations with people who post here and we all agree that we wish it had been someone besides Donald who was making these moves.

I'm proud to be a supporter, but, I'm also ashamed that my guy says such stupid shit at times. The best part about Donald being Donald is that he isn't threatened by the MSM to toe the company line. When they say "you said this", he says "damn right I did, so what"?

Spineless politicians usually fold under that supposed pressure and are therefore ineffective as leaders. They are followers of the ebb and flow of private opinion. Donald knows the difference in right and wrong for this country, he just has an abrasive way of showing it. Tough shit.

Dangerous drug pipeline attracts Detroit drug dealers to Huntington, WV
The dangerous drug pipeline continues to bring drug dealers from the Motor City to the Tri-State area.

Law enforcement agencies in Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia said despite their efforts, it's impossible to eliminate the trafficking problem completely.

Detroit is less than 350 miles away from Huntington. It's an easy plane, bus, or car ride away for people who are looking to sell drugs.

"More drugs are coming into our area from Detroit and out of state places and it's something we have to deal with," said Sgt. G.N. Losh with the West Virginia State Police.

For years, the city of Huntington has been a destination for drug dealers, especially those from Detroit.

Losh said the demand for pills and heroin is so high, drug dealers call this city 'Moneyton.'

Dangerous drug pipeline attracts Detroit drug dealers to Huntington, WV
The dangerous drug pipeline continues to bring drug dealers from the Motor City to the Tri-State area.

Law enforcement agencies in Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia said despite their efforts, it's impossible to eliminate the trafficking problem completely.

Detroit is less than 350 miles away from Huntington. It's an easy plane, bus, or car ride away for people who are looking to sell drugs.

"More drugs are coming into our area from Detroit and out of state places and it's something we have to deal with," said Sgt. G.N. Losh with the West Virginia State Police.

For years, the city of Huntington has been a destination for drug dealers, especially those from Detroit.

Losh said the demand for pills and heroin is so high, drug dealers call this city 'Moneyton.'

Then move out of Huntington. I don't see a drug problem in my neighborhood unless you count bourbon.

Jesus tap dancing Christ. This has to be the most dense post in this thread for awhile. Who the **** are you? Oh yea a rich man who can work and live where he wants and nothing matters to him.

Yet you lecture others who can't do the same, or can't afford it? You turned from being a decent talk to a total POS retarded liberal.

Jesus tap dancing Christ. This has to be the most dense post in this thread for awhile. Who the **** are you? Oh yea a rich man who can work and live where he wants and nothing matters to him.

Yet you lecture others who can't do the same, or can't afford it? You turned from being a decent talk to a total POS retarded liberal.

Anyone can do the same. I moved here with a suitcase and a green card. If you can't do what I've done it's because you don't want to.

Anyone can do the same. I moved here with a suitcase and a green card. If you can't do what I've done it's because you don't want to.

lol. No everyone can't do that. Jesus, I sound like a liberal in this argument. But do you really believe the bullshit you posted?

Maybe most people can but isn't this why our country is failing? Because dumbass people like Copkilla just want free shit and won't work for anything?

You make no sense.

Gettin Gorsich approved so quickly gives him an automatic A, but Congress (specifically Republicans) gets an F. Like his agenda or not he has checked marked several of his promises except key legislation which I knew Congress would screw up anyway. 100 days was not even close to enough time to get those clowns on the same page. Healthcare, Tax Reform, the Wall, etc. Those big ticket items are going to take some time and I think most of his supporters understood that from the beginning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT