POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
apparently, Trump may have just received Anthony Kennedy's letter of resignation from SCOTUS.

apparently, Trump may have just received Anthony Kennedy's letter of resignation from SCOTUS.

Cmon man give us a link...

iu

Sort of like man made global warming, more than two genders, the evil white man stole blacks from Africa and forced them into slavery, the rebel flag is a sign of hate, the KKK were evil conservative Republicans? I could go on and on, but you get the point.

I've already pointed out on this board that I think the gender stuff is stupid. Global warming? Meh.

The rest of the things you brought up from decades and centuries ago aren't on my radar.

Well, this new budget is utter shit. Why did we even bother having an election if democrats were gonna get everything they wanted while we get none of what Trump ran (AND WON) on?

I blame Trump, I blame the RINOs in Congress... Trump should've held a press conference and said that he wouldn't sign any budget that didn't at the bare minimum include funding for the wall. Does he/they really expect us to believe it will happen in the NEXT budget?

Repubes are doing a hell of a job making sure that Trump's base will stay home in 2018 and hand Congress back to the Dems.
Yep. Trump really doesn't have much of a choice. Not all Republicans have his back and he doesn't have their votes. Still plenty of never Trumpers out there.

Not to mention, it's easy to see there is no such thing as a Republican majority. The moderates and conservatives will never get on the same page. They have no clue how to come together and govern.

Each faction wants it their way, zero compromising. They are putting their self interests above all, to the detriment of the Trump, country and party.

Yep. Trump really doesn't have much of a choice. Not all Republicans have his back and he doesn't have their votes. Still plenty of never Trumpers out there.

Not to mention, it's easy to see there is no such thing as a Republican majority. The moderates and conservatives will never get on the same page. They have no clue how to come together and govern.

Each faction wants it their way, zero compromising. They are putting their self interests above all, to the detriment of the Trump, country and party.
It's really disappointing. Where do we turn now? The republicans have let us down again and the lib/dims are just nuts. What do we do?

The rest of the things you brought up from decades and centuries ago aren't on my radar.
Aren't the misdeeds, and the taking of the Bible literally that you're bringing up about Christians from centuries ago? Yet, it's clearly on your radar. Almost obsessive like.

Reactions: warrior-cat
Aren't the misdeeds, and the taking of the Bible literally that you're bringing up about Christians from centuries ago? Yet, it's clearly on your radar. Almost obsessive like.

Christians still take the Bible literally today.

And you think Christians are currently immune to misdeeds? Amazing.

It's really disappointing. Where do we turn now? The republicans have let us down again and the lib/dims are just nuts. What do we do?

At the end of the day, that's par for the course with career politicians. The only way to affect real change would be to put new blood in the house and senate - and not just a handful. Like 50%.

@JohnKBA Also, I'm far from a Christian or religious in anyway, but many on this board are. You claim Christians are so dangerous, much more so than Muslims, but you come on this board full of them and openly mock them. Taking mad shit about them, their beliefs and their God, and most all of the responses by them were tame and tolerant.

Now go to a Muslim message board and mock them. Talk that same shit about their beliefs and the Prophet Muhammad, then compare the reactions. Not only will your life be threatened, but the raping of your wife and daughter while you watch will be threatened as well. It won't end there either. They won't just threaten. They'll go out of their way, whether successfully or unsuccessfully, to track you down and make good on those threats, and they'll do it all in good conscious, in the name of their God.

Q: So what does a therapist do if a patient says he has abused a child?

"If he comes to us and says, 'I have done something illegal in the past and don't want to do it again,' and that's the normal case for us, then we can help him to build up his self-regulatory behaviour to not do that again," says clinical psychologist and sexologist Anna Konrad of the Charite hospital in Berlin.

Already doing this in Germany. How long before it gets to the US?

http://www.upworthy.com/a-provocati...es-in-germany-is-raising-some-eyebrows?c=ufb3

Wonder how quickly the Texas stabbing story goes away if the suspect turns out to not be a white guy.

Christians still take the Bible literally today.
Show me one.

And you think Christians are currently immune to misdeeds? Amazing.
Stop being stupid. Of course they aren't immune to misdeeds, but it's not in the name of their God. I thought we were talking about the atrocities they committed centuries ago that were actually in the name of their God.

These days when a Christian kills, rapes, robs, etc... it's because they're a piece of shit of a person. They don't kill in the name of their God, screaming "Jesus is Good" before blowing shit up. There's a difference.

Their misdeeds aren't directly connected to or done because their religion. Islam? Not so much. All they do is because and for their religion.

Reactions: Moopyj
Paul Ryan is just awful at his job. He should be the house minority leader of the democrats. Hes doing Schumers job anyway.

Wrong...he's fantastic at his job, which just happens to be infiltrating the GOP and corrupting it from within. I thing the R's should jettison him and let him fly on home to his liberal brethren, is there a process for that?

Reactions: screwduke1
Honestly, I don't see how violence doesn't end up happening at some point. I know we all would hate it, but really, what can we do?

Too many backstabbers in the GOP against Trump, democrats are absolutely insane, you have liberals in the streets wanting violence against Trump and his supporters, you have the judiciary sabotaging Trumps agenda, the media constantly trying to sabotage his administration. How does this not lead to violence? Do we need 1776 again?

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Honestly, I don't see how violence doesn't end up happening at some point. I know we all would hate it, but really, what can we do?

Too many backstabbers in the GOP against Trump, democrats are absolutely insane, you have liberals in the streets wanting violence against Trump and his supporters, you have the judiciary sabotaging Trumps agenda, the media constantly trying to sabotage his administration. How does this not lead to violence? Do we need 1776 again?

I posted this earlier.

I wish that liberals/dems and lefties of all colors would realize that DJT is the peaceful path back towards the right but not the only way.

you have liberals in the streets wanting violence against Trump and his supporters
Saw earlier some of the liberal protesters in the streets today weren't only against Trump and Republicans. They have just as much disdain for Hillary, Schumer and Democrats. Like the third world scum they are or stand up for, their objective is a revolution in America, an total overthrow of the government.

Saw earlier some of the liberal protesters in the streets today weren't only against Trump and Republicans. They have just as much disdain for Hillary, Schumer and Democrats. Like the third world scum they are or stand up for, their objective is a revolution in America, an total overthrow of the government.
They are communists who need a good ass kicking.

May 1st is a commie day, sure, fine, have your dumb yearly marches.

May 2nd should be Kick A Commies Ass Day.

I drink, heavily.
I was disappointed that Trump was the nominee. But I have always especially recently been anyone but the democrat. Ted Cruz was my guy, b/c I think he is true to the constitution and doesn't give a fk about how it's getting done. It's getting done. Too bad

I was disappointed that Trump was the nominee. But I have always especially recently been anyone but the democrat. Ted Cruz was my guy, b/c I think he is true to the constitution and doesn't give a fk about how it's getting done. It's getting done. Too bad
Well, I know Trump is a deal maker. Give some to get some but it feels like he is only giving.

Well, I know Trump is a deal maker. Give some to get some but it feels like he is only giving.
that's the problem. These aren't people you negotiate with. THey are full on anarchists. If you beak line with them (the libs) they have so much dirt on everyone they'll just prosecute you ; like they did with menendez in Illinois. It's unbelievable. They have total unision 100% and we have paul fkng ryan leading a GD circus.

Last edited:

Let's wait and see what happens the rest of the year. 100 day thing is stupid as **** and I don't believe it anyway. Doesn't mean shit in the course of 4-8 years.

Let's wait and see what happens the rest of the year. 100 day thing is stupid as **** and I don't believe it anyway. Doesn't mean shit in the course of 4-8 years.

I've been saying all along (even before the election) that the GOPe are traitors and cucks and it would be their unwillingness to MAGA and Trumps businessman tactics of compromising that would bring the whole damn thing down.

Don't worry, I believe the next budget goes down in Sept. I am positive Ryan and others will fight really hard to make sure the BorderWall funding and other key Trump items are included. :flush:

Show me one.

Stop being stupid. Of course they aren't immune to misdeeds, but it's not in the name of their God. I thought we were talking about the atrocities they committed centuries ago that were actually in the name of their God.

These days when a Christian kills, rapes, robs, etc... it's because they're a piece of shit of a person. They don't kill in the name of their God, screaming "Jesus is Good" before blowing shit up. There's a difference.

Their misdeeds aren't directly connected to or done because their religion. Islam? Not so much. All they do is because and for their religion.

Right - but I'm more likely to win the lottery than have harm done to my by a Muslim terrorist. They're a blip on the radar and it never crosses my mind.

Right - but I'm more likely to win the lottery than have harm done to my by a Muslim terrorist. They're a blip on the radar and it never crosses my mind.
Can't you say the same about a Christian? Yet, it seems to constantly cross your mind.

Reactions: JohnKBA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT