POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the anniversary of the killing of Bin Laden I pose a question. I remember people flooded the streets that night in celebration. Right, left, down the middle, didn't matter.

My question is, if that were to have happened tonight instead of six years ago, does the left take to the streets in violent protest instead of jubilant celebration?

Reactions: USSLair
On the anniversary of the killing of Bin Laden I pose a question. I remember people flooded the streets that night in celebration. Right, left, down the middle, didn't matter.

My question is, if that were to have happened tonight instead of six years ago, does the left take to the streets in violent protest instead of jubilant celebration?

Absolutely NO. This progressive and golbalist idea is very scary.

Fair enough. But I wasn't alive back then. So without science and technology I could get killing the problem.

It's just amazing today that we know all that fake stories are fake, people are still killing over it.

People will kill over a dollar, or being slighted.

Whether you believe in a higher power or not is your choice, but the Bible on its own is a user manuals for life.
The issues we have today on a personal level are the same as then.
Men are weak, educated, uneducated, rich or poor. If you put all your faith in man, you're setting yourself up for failure or letdown.

C-xHppNXYAA9h3T.jpg

Honestly, I don't see how violence doesn't end up happening at some point. I know we all would hate it, but really, what can we do?

Too many backstabbers in the GOP against Trump, democrats are absolutely insane, you have liberals in the streets wanting violence against Trump and his supporters, you have the judiciary sabotaging Trumps agenda, the media constantly trying to sabotage his administration. How does this not lead to violence? Do we need 1776 again?
Notice how you constantly absolve your side of any responsibility? Violence at Trump rallies, beating up Muslims, torching their mosques, beating up and harassing other minorities, yup just perfect little angels. But get all bent out of shape cause someone threw a smoke bomb at an empty business or other stupid vandalism.

I am not shocked at all that Trump doesn't agree with the 'archaic' constitution or an independent judiciary. Also not shocked that his little sheep army go along with it. This admin is spewing propaganda that Saddam Hussein would blush at. Literally 75% of what they spew are outright lies or at best, loose interpretations of the truth.

There is no doubt that the GOP and Trump are going to try to outlaw protests or at least make them about as lethal as demonstrations in Russia today. This is the first step in the fascist playbook. Get rid of all dissent.

Next they'll go after the journalists. They are the enemy right, just telling you lies! Just listen to us, we are truthful..no need to go to the 'fake media'. Step 2... check

Next, of course, you have to go after the judges since they interpret the laws. Try to will them into submission, and if that doesn't work, change the laws so you can beat them into submission. Step 3...in the works.

And of course, along the way, as all fascists and dictators do, be sure to enrich your family, steal from the nation's coffers, and ensure your loyal friends also get a taste. In progress...

This of course, per the playbook, requires some type of rallying 'false flag' attack to drum up nationalist appeal and drown out dissent. The first volley started with Syria and Afghanistan. If dissent continues to ramp up, we'll see more scare tactics and strikes possibly in North Korea or Iran. The more you put the country on a war footing, the more nationalism you can drum up.

History, history, history. Learn your history. It's not like this is some secret sauce. It's been used time and time again by would be dictators in Russia, Iraq, Germany, and now Turkey. Good guy btw, just loves democracy. Totally misunderstood.

Now get with the name calling and whatever other rhetoric you spew to avail yourself of any responsibility for the end of democracy in America.

Notice how you constantly absolve your side of any responsibility? Violence at Trump rallies, beating up Muslims, torching their mosques, beating up and harassing other minorities, yup just perfect little angels. But get all bent out of shape cause someone threw a smoke bomb at an empty business or other stupid vandalism.

I am not shocked at all that Trump doesn't agree with the 'archaic' constitution or an independent judiciary. Also not shocked that his little sheep army go along with it. This admin is spewing propaganda that Saddam Hussein would blush at. Literally 75% of what they spew are outright lies or at best, loose interpretations of the truth.

There is no doubt that the GOP and Trump are going to try to outlaw protests or at least make them about as lethal as demonstrations in Russia today. This is the first step in the fascist playbook. Get rid of all dissent.

Next they'll go after the journalists. They are the enemy right, just telling you lies! Just listen to us, we are truthful..no need to go to the 'fake media'. Step 2... check

Next, of course, you have to go after the judges since they interpret the laws. Try to will them into submission, and if that doesn't work, change the laws so you can beat them into submission. Step 3...in the works.

And of course, along the way, as all fascists and dictators do, be sure to enrich your family, steal from the nation's coffers, and ensure your loyal friends also get a taste. In progress...

This of course, per the playbook, requires some type of rallying 'false flag' attack to drum up nationalist appeal and drown out dissent. The first volley started with Syria and Afghanistan. If dissent continues to ramp up, we'll see more scare tactics and strikes possibly in North Korea or Iran. The more you put the country on a war footing, the more nationalism you can drum up.

History, history, history. Learn your history. It's not like this is some secret sauce. It's been used time and time again by would be dictators in Russia, Iraq, Germany, and now Turkey. Good guy btw, just loves democracy. Totally misunderstood.

Now get with the name calling and whatever other rhetoric you spew to avail yourself of any responsibility for the end of democracy in America.

all bullshit, Mr Antifa.

Guys like Cardkilla are the reason IDGAF about waiting for a civil solution. Either we split into separate ideological entities and let like minded folks gather together or If they want to make it a zero sum game then don't get pissy when we take it all.

Nobody reading that shit. Troll better.

Christians still take the Bible literally today.

And you think Christians are currently immune to misdeeds? Amazing.
Yep, that is why you can hear them yell "God is Great" every time they behead someone or, mutilate their daughter or wives genitals or drown them in a cage or burn them alive or bury them head deep and stone them or....do you really need more to prove how stupid you seem?

Don't see any news about the budget on foxnews.com have to go to Drudge. Republicans deserve all the grief they are going to get over this. Nothing but a bunch of p@@@ies. Talk about draining the swamp I know where it needs to start.

Cardkilla although I think it is pretty stupid for Trump to take on Judges, you must be forgetting President Obama basically threatening the Supreme Court on some of their decisions.

I'm fairly certain that he had some leverage over at least a couple of Judges (Justice Roberts comes to mind) and it wouldn't surprise me if he or one of his globalist handlers had Scalia murdered in hopes of moving the direction of the Court.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Decided to watch Fox this morning and now the story is that Obama screwed things up so bad that the Republicans had no choice but to concede to Dems this budget go around. Its always an excuse with those losers. You have the majority in the House and Senate and yet the Dems have the power? WTF?

LOL yep, keep blaming Obama for the problems to misdirect your failure to find solutions.

I don't think that's going to work on R voters like it did with Ds. The old Blame Bush strategy isn't going to fly.
Its fun to blame Obama (because he did truly suck) but in reality, we're a little too intelligent to accept/use that excuse.

This lack of progress is squarely on the Congressional Repubs, and they need to feel it come primary time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT