• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
images

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
"satanic forces" [laughing] See the pic I posted? The debil spelled your thread title.

Ya, that's a bit far, but I can see the OP's premise. This country is dividing itself over religious lines that will tear this country apart. Many of those lines are not the one's being drawn by natives.

Edited

Last edited:
Reactions: ymmot31
I've already saw this movie.

Had Kate Beckinsale jumping around in a skin tight black suit.

Very hot.

There's a thread to discuss the shape of the earth. This is a thread to discuss the ongoing spiritual war that allows a myth like the globe earth/near infinite universe to be propagated in order to deceive and the fact that we are nearing the end and all truth will be revealed.

Not really. He was the last sane president until DJT was elected, but that's beside the point, and this is a thread about the spiritual warfare being fought right now and how it is shaping current world events.

This warfare has been going on since the fall. It does seem that things are getting worse much more quickly than 40 years ago.

I don't care. Christianity is a bigger threat to the world than any other religion. Christians have been killing people for centuries.
Oh well, here we go again. Commit this to memory: NO person...Zero, none...has ever committed a murder when acting according to the teachings of Christ. Whereas, killing, lying, are taught by the author of islam.

This warfare has been going on since the fall. It does seem that things are getting worse much more quickly than 40 years ago.

It's to be expected that as the appointed hour approaches that Satan's efforts would become more chaotic. The entire 20th century is nothing but a mass of blood, guts and power grabs by the elite and the urgency of the globalists seems to have picked up in the last few decades. Just look at how everything has fallen apart since we went into Iraq the first time. I think I read somewhere about the ME being an important area during the last days, now if I can only remember where I read it.

Christ+Knights.bmp

What? You mean these guys aren't around anymore? Shit I feel alot safer now.

Progressives are always saying to live in the here and now as things have and always will change. That is until you bring up terrorism and or religion and then their only talking point to discredit Christians is some thing that happened hundreds of years ago. Hypocrites the lot of them. The party of tolerance only tolerates Islam or Antifa or destructive demonstrating as long as they don't have to confront them on their own ground. Canada to Kentucky, safer?

Reactions: USSLair
Omni-nationalism, not civic nationalism or imperialism, much less multiculturalism or globalism, is the future. The world will be a confederation of nations, not a global federation of denationalized, deracinated, demoralized states. Which, of course, is why the Alt-Right is going to subsume the Alt-Lite, at least, those elements which don't wind up drifting to the Left like the Never Trumpers did.

You can't fight reality for long because it will mess you up in the end.

https://voxday.blogspot.hu/2017/04/mailvox-moderates-never-learn.html

Going a bit far, homey.

Obviously, our earth is a pyramid.
Until he changed the title, the first thing I thought of when I saw "Regan" was The Exorcist.

"premise" is the word you were looking for, not "premises". The joke was, even though it was far you could see his house. Yes, it was a stretch.

And now you know, the rest, of the story. Page 2.

It's to be expected that as the appointed hour approaches that Satan's efforts would become more chaotic. The entire 20th century is nothing but a mass of blood, guts and power grabs by the elite and the urgency of the globalists seems to have picked up in the last few decades. Just look at how everything has fallen apart since we went into Iraq the first time. I think I read somewhere about the ME being an important area during the last days, now if I can only remember where I read it.
Scripture?

What grade would everyone give Trump for his first 100 days? A-F scale.

I give him an A. Yes, a few things didn't happen as fast as most of us wanted like Obamacare repeal, which is mostly not Trumps fault anyway.

The country is still in a mess in many ways (thanks Obama) and it will obviously take time but Trump had about as good of a 100 days as I could've hoped for. Getting Gorsuch was a massive win in of itself.

The next 100 days will be even better. No doubt in my mind Trump is on the path to writing this ship.

Progressives are always saying to live in the here and now as things have and always will change. That is until you bring up terrorism and or religion and then their only talking point to discredit Christians is some thing that happened hundreds of years ago. Hypocrites the lot of them. The party of tolerance only tolerates Islam or Antifa or destructive demonstrating as long as they don't have to confront them on their own ground. Canada to Kentucky, safer?

You and I know that being Christian does not mean we do not sin. As a Christian, I'm as capable of "un-Christian" behavior as anyone else. As for the things Christians have done in the past, the world tries to blame that on being Christian which is wrong. As for the crusades Christians did not start those wars. As for the witch-hunts, that behavior was not Christian behavior. It is not in line with the teachings of the author of Christianity to commit murder but was expected by the author of islam.

You and I know that being Christian does not mean we do not sin. As a Christian, I'm as capable of "un-Christian" behavior as anyone else. As for the things Christians have done in the past, the world tries to blame that on being Christian which is wrong. As for the crusades Christians did not start those wars. As for the witch-hunts, that behavior was not Christian behavior. It is not in line with the teachings of the author of Christianity to commit murder but was expected by the author of islam.

Neither of those events ever would have happened if not for a fictional book that people latch onto like it's irrefutable evidence of a man who is the rough equivalent of Santa Claus

I give him an A. Yes, a few things didn't happen as fast as most of us wanted like Obamacare repeal, which is mostly not Trumps fault anyway.

The country is still in a mess in many ways (thanks Obama) and it will obviously take time but Trump had about as good of a 100 days as I could've hoped for. Getting Gorsuch was a massive win in of itself.

The next 100 days will be even better. No doubt in my mind Trump is on the path to writing this ship.

I'll give him an A as well. He hasn't ****ed anything to death and I actually have no problem with Gorsuch. The Mattis appointment makes up for Devos.

Canada only because nobody gives a damn about them. We don't provoke and we don't have a superiority complex like America does. And we don't have a low IQ blowhard leading the country.

Thanks, Captain Obvious!

I JUST pointed out how a gov't change affected another man's life.. and you pull this stupid shit out of your ass to counter? You're dumber than originally thought. Good luck with that.
And if you put yourself is a position to be dependent upon the government then you get what you deserve.
Every change has winners and losers if you make yourself dependent.
Griping about a POTUS changing your life means you didn't taken control and responsibility for yourself.

Now would be a good time for someone to post how many Christians have been slaughtered over, say, the past 10 years. And then post who is responsible for the slaughtering.
There are over 15,000 murders every year in the US alone. The overwhelming majority are committed by Christians. As was stated earlier...you are 100x more likely to be murdered by another Christian than by a Muslim in this country.

Reactions: JohnKBA
And if you put yourself is a position to be dependent upon the government then you get what you deserve.
Every change has winners and losers if you make yourself dependent.
Griping about a POTUS changing your life means you didn't taken control and responsibility for yourself.

There are over 15,000 murders every year in the US alone. The overwhelming majority are committed by Christians. As was stated earlier...you are 100x more likely to be murdered by another Christian than by a Muslim in this country.

I like this guy. On the accountability train. It's underrated.

I hate that POS but pretty funny.

Is she really who the Dems want running in 2020?

I won't laugh because, knock on wood, they dared us to put Trump as ours. So I dunno anymore.

If anything the 2016 election proved that a candidate on the fringes of realty is capable of winning. Warren is way left of where I am but who knows. There are 200 million idiots in this country.

If anything the 2016 election proved that a candidate on the fringes of realty is capable of winning. Warren is way left of where I am but who knows. There are 200 million idiots in this country.

300 million idiots

He's writing a ship? Can you explain how that goes down? Like he is taking a pen to a ship and writing on it?

Kids are taught each of them are special. False.

Truth is, it's fantastic they were born but simply being alive doesn't make them special.

What they do with their lives can make them special.

Reactions: rudd1 and Willy4UK
I can promise you that neither of my kids will ever be a dumb fvck in a make America great again hat waiting for a reality tv star to solve all their problems.
What about an Islamic apologist that worshipped at the church of Rev. Wright?

Reactions: rudd1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT