POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing in the news has ever made happier than HWNDU capture the flag. What a delightful reminder that celebrities are mortal. But it's also a little terrifying when you think how they found that first flag on the farm, and then think about the capabilities of the three letter agencies in our government.

Nothing in the news has ever made happier than HWNDU capture the flag. What a delightful reminder that celebrities are mortal. But it's also a little terrifying when you think how they found that first flag on the farm, and then think about the capabilities of the three letter agencies in our government.

Well those agencies would never use those capabilities on you.

Unless you're a member of the opposite political party I guess.

But as long as you don't have any physical wires laying around, they can't wiretap you so it's all good.

Plus, you shouldn't care about your privacy unless you have something to hide. Do you have something to hide?

Reports that Trump is saying after today's health care vote, yay or nay, he's immediately moving on to tax reform.

If the vote is nay, then Obamacare stays in place until it collapses or until at least tax reform is passed.

Not that it matters, but I agree 100% with the statement above.

It makes me smile and nervous every time those glorious bastages find his flag.

Well those agencies would never use those capabilities on you.

Unless you're a member of the opposite political party I guess.

But as long as you don't have any physical wires laying around, they can't wiretap you so it's all good.

Plus, you shouldn't care about your privacy unless you have something to hide. Do you have something to hide?
My new house is basically a Faraday cage and I am making a new tin foil hat. I think I might have a chance.

Reports that Trump is saying after today's health care vote, yay or nay, he's immediately moving on to tax reform.

If the vote is nay, then Obamacare stays in place until it collapses or until at least tax reform is passed.

That's a good decision, IMO.

Also, if Trump fully intended for Ryan to fail and look like a buffoon, I don't even know what to think. On the one hand he can't keep falling into situations where he's it looks like he was playing chess while everyone else (media, Paul Ryan, etc.) played Hungry Hungry Hippos. But if he's actually planning this shit out intentionally, I have no choice but to respect the abilities of him and his team. Just next level shit.

Why do you think journalists tend to be either radicals or nuts? Imagine what must produce the HuffPo writers of the world?

Look at this (saw it cause of Paul Joseph Watson).

Written by this woman who got degrees in journalism and sociology apparently.

C7nuovHUwAEyAZz.jpg
So, when I have 1 to my wife's 3-5, that's still me being a selfish male? Cause I'll ****ing trade TODAY for that deal.

I joke on here a lot, but I am 100% serious when I say if there is proof the Obama administration and elements of his intelligence community were running surveillance operations on a Presidential candidate, and disseminated that information in an effort to undermine the peaceful transition of power, people should be put in front of a firing squad. Or hanged from a crane in public like the Iranians do in Homeland.

Same opinion if Trump officials colluded with a foreign government to win an election?

Same opinion if Trump officials colluded with a foreign government to win an election?

Define "colluded" and I'll tell you whether my opinion is the same or not. I honestly don't have any idea what's being alleged at this point.

Using the resources of the US government intelligence agencies to systematically target political opposition in an attempt to undermine the democratic process of the country is pretty goddam extreme.

Using the resources of the US government intelligence agencies to systematically target political opposition in an attempt to undermine the democratic process of the country is pretty goddam extreme.
Exactly. The two scenarios are not in the same hemisphere of being the same thing.

Again, what exactly is the evidence of collusion and what could collusion even accomplish? The ONLY emails hacked (even if you grant it was "Russia") were dnc rigging against Bernie and a phishing (lols passwords!) nab of John Podestas weird gmail account......=\= colluding or "hacking an election"......good thing trump got Russia to influence WI PA OH MI specifically!!!!!1

Hillary lost because she punted the rust belt and nearly stroked out on camera right before the election. How anyone sees something different is beyond bizarre.

Reactions: P19978
Why do you think journalists tend to be either radicals or nuts? Imagine what must produce the HuffPo writers of the world?

Look at this (saw it cause of Paul Joseph Watson).

Written by this woman who got degrees in journalism and sociology apparently.

C7nuovHUwAEyAZz.jpg

Wel damn. Guess I shouldn't fee bad the times I splooge wayyyyy before her.

Love the idea that Trump made Podesta, Clinton, Brazile and Wasserman Shcultz write those emails so the Russians could hack them.

How some of you ****s tie your shoes in the morning without breaking a finger will forever remain a mystery.

$20 says Rick wears velcro.

I had a thought last night and any time I try to think it makes my head hurt, so I avoid it as much as I can. But it happened in spite of my best efforts.

So we had the election information and the response was:

Pay no attention the the content that was released, be outraged that it was released.

Now that the government possibly had secret surveillance of a political candidate/incoming administration it seems to be:

Pay no attention to the fact we secretly listened to and unmasked U.S. citizens, be outraged by "possible/plausible" content that we cannot prove.

I am still waiting for Teachable Moe (or Rick can join in) to tell me what specific content they think helped Trump the most and cost Hillary the election.

I don't think a reformation will happen in Islam, because there's something wrong with their authoritative writings and their 'savior'. I have no problem with those who don't take up jihad however.
well then we will reform it for them.

That's a good decision, IMO.

Also, if Trump fully intended for Ryan to fail and look like a buffoon, I don't even know what to think. On the one hand he can't keep falling into situations where he's it looks like he was playing chess while everyone else (media, Paul Ryan, etc.) played Hungry Hungry Hippos. But if he's actually planning this shit out intentionally, I have no choice but to respect the abilities of him and his team. Just next level shit.
He could be doing to Paul Ryan what he did with Mitt Romney, just different situations.

MS-13 gang member deported 4 times stabbed 2 women, abused child, cops say

A member of the MS-13 street gang who had been deported from the U.S. four times stabbed two women and sexually assaulted a 2-year-old girl in a New York City suburb, according to local police.

Tommy Vladim Alvarado-Ventura, 31, attacked the child Tuesday in the Long Island town of Hempstead while the girl's mother was at work and he was babysitting, Nassau County Police said in a news release.

Prosecutors said he later attacked a woman outside a bar early Wednesday after getting into an argument over buying marijuana, punching and stabbing her in the back, thigh and mouth before running away, according to police. The woman was hospitalized with a collapsed lung.

When he returned to the apartment, he then got into a confrontation with his girlfriend when she noticed her 2-year-old daughter had “suffered severe injuries that were inflicted by him,” according to police. He then allegedly punched and stabbed his girlfriend "multiple times," according to police, before she was able to grab her children and contact authorities.

Reactions: screwduke1
I don't think there ever will be reformation in Islam. The ones in Islam who aren't killing people are too scared to speak out. That religion has long passed any chance for a reformation. If anything, they've reformed into a more violent religion.

Paul Ryan does need kicked off of speakership badly. Maybe if this Health Bill fails it will happen.

Interesting. If Bannon hates the bill than I would think Trump does too. Maybe he is really doing this to make Paul Ryan look like a buffoon.

Many wanted Gowdy to be Speaker in the first place. I do not want Kevin McCarthy anywhere near the Speaker ballot.

Personally would love to see Gowdy take over the FBI. Preferred him over Sessions as Attorney General.

Let Obamacare blow up, move on to tax reform, and replace Ryan. Kills several birds. Gets rid of Ryan and Dems still own the healthcare mess.

Some think Obamacare was designed to blow up, and then go single payer. They may not have planned on it blowing up on Trump's watch.

Reactions: Moopyj
Many wanted Gowdy to be Speaker in the first place. I do not want Kevin McCarthy anywhere near the Speaker ballot.

Personally would love to see Gowdy take over the FBI. Preferred him over Sessions as Attorney General.

Let Obamacare blow up, move on to tax reform, and replace Ryan. Kills several birds. Gets rid of Ryan and Dems still own the healthcare mess.

Yep. Keep gowdy where he is unless it's to be ag or fbi. He's too valuable to move otherwise. Plus, I'm not sure he's a great fit for any position that requires alot of compromise

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT