How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So David Brock has a heart attack.

This was posted two weeks before it happened.

FdrP28y8NylJw_J_zQg92yKq_-YBPORbhMYFl2V2gEA.png

Reports coming out about early morning raids in the UK, with several arrests being made connected to yesterday's attack. It's looking like the terrorist from yesterday was part of a cell, and was not acting alone.
Islamaphobic backlash

Perez and Ellison are going on a two week tour, dubbed the "Turnaround Tour". They're hitting four states they hope to keep or flip in 2020; Michigan, Virginia, New Jersey, and Texas.

Yes, you read that right. No Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Iowa or Arizona, but they're trying to flip Texas, and also going into two fairly blue states, one completely meaningless; Virginia and New Jersey. Only state they're going to that makes any sense is Michigan.

Perez and Ellison are going on a two week tour, dubbed the "Turnaround Tour". They're hitting four states they hope to keep or flip in 2020; Michigan, Virginia, New Jersey, and Texas.

Yes, you read that right. No Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Iowa or Arizona, but they're trying to flip Texas, and also going into two fairly blue states, one completely meaningless; Virginia and New Jersey. Only state they're going to that makes any sense is Michigan.

Guess they're hoping enough anchor babies hit voting age to flip texas.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Kentucky passes "Blue Lives Matter" law. Attacks on any first responders; law enforcement, fire department, ambulance, etc... will now be a hate crime. Makes it the second state, with Louisiana being the first, to pass this law. I'm assuming more will follow.

Don't like it at all. I'd be fine getting rid of hate crimes. Crime is crime. A cop's life isn't more valuable than mine, nor is mine his. And whether you assault somebody because you wanted to steal his wallet or because you hate his race, one isn't worse than the other.

Another update on yesterday's attack. Former London Mayor says attacker was very well known to British authorities. A total of eight others have been arrested in connection, and reports there may be more. ISIS has just taken credit.

Another White House fence jumping attempt occurred this past Tuesday evening.

Shaking my GD head.
[laughing]

Another man tried to charge the White House Tuesday night, but this time he was caught, and not just by the Secret Service.

TMZ has learned at 10:50 PM, a man tried jumping the fence on 15th Street, but, according to the Secret Service, he was "entangled in security features affixed to the top of the fence."

Congressman Jason Chaffetz put it in more common parlance for TMZ ... "He was up there dangling on the fence, and the Secret Service grabbed him."

Don't like it at all. I'd be fine getting rid of hate crimes. Crime is crime. A cop's life isn't more valuable than mine, nor is mine his. And whether you assault somebody because you wanted to steal his wallet or because you hate his race, one isn't worse than the other.
Fine get rid of all hate crimes federally then all is well.

Another update on yesterday's attack. Former London Mayor says attacker was very well known to British authorities. A total of eight others have been arrested in connection, and reports there may be more. ISIS has just taken credit.
he also said those things were part of living in a large city and people should just accept it.

Reports that after having meetings with Trump and reaching agreements on more changes to the final bill, the Freedom Caucus seems more optimistic and is coming around just in time for today's vote.

The GOP should really postpone the healthcare bill and release a statement "Based on the successful propaganda put out by the DNC and their good friends in the media, we have decided to postpone our proactive efforts to fix a failing healthcare system. We will renew efforts when it totally collapses and the the left has no choice but to acknowledge their failure."
C7mo2N0V4AEPSFD.jpg

Israeli teen arrested in Israel for bomb threats against U.S., New Zealand, and Australia Jewish centers over the past three months.

Last edited:
Fdr set this country on the path of financial destruction.
Historians rank him among the top 3 presidents. Look at the context of his presidency, buddy. 1/4 were unemployed, 1/10 were homeless, stock market practically shut down. The new deal, though controversial, got us out of the (conservative caused) GD, even though some will say it was WWII

Historians rank him among the top 3 presidents. Look at the context of his presidency, buddy. 1/4 were unemployed, 1/10 were homeless, stock market practically shut down. The new deal, though controversial, got us out of the (conservative caused) GD, even though some will say it was WWII
Please explain the cause of the Great Depression for us. Many economists believe FDR's policies significantly extended the great depression. Read "A Monetary History of the United States 1867 - 1960 by Milton Friedman and Anna Schwartz. UCLA also did a study that came to the conclusion that FDR's policies extended the great depression. Ben Bernanke agreed with Friedman's conclusion. FDR is ranked high because of his handling of WWII. He was president during a very difficult time in US history and deserves a lot of credit for managing that conflict. However, his economic policies were horrible and have had a lasting detrimental effect on our economy.

Last edited:

wow...

Agree with this. Hate crime should not be a thing.

Europe needs to hire an undercover group of bad ass mercenaries. Any time someone is "well known", just contract the hit out and go execute them and anyone preaching fundamental Islam. A quick bullet to the head x8 How hard is that?

FDR is ranked high because he saddled the country with giant federal entitlement programs that allow the government to keep a dependent class, and the "historians" making the lists are radical leftists like most college professors who spend their days with children like BBR, and haven't spent a day in the real world.

I'm sure progressive icon Woodrow Wilson is probably high on lists too.

Just a good thing they implemented giant entitlement programs and an income tax. Otherwise the left would have never overlooked them locking up certain nationalities in internment camps.

Europe needs to hire an undercover group of bad ass mercenaries. Any time someone is "well known", just contract the hit out and go execute them and anyone preaching fundamental Islam. A quick bullet to the head x8 How hard is that?

Probably coming. Someone linked a story here a while back about groups of European vigilantes patrolling borders.

Reactions: Moopyj

Reminds me of one of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite TV characters...

Reactions: ymmot31 and Moopyj
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT