POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only way is to keep water up high with reservoirs. The locals blocked this.

There are many plans in the government to control flooding, but because of opposition from environmental groups, those plans do not get implemented.
Dams & flood projects had nothing to do with the flooding. French broad and Nolichucky both run to Douglas lake. Douglas had already been dropped almost to winter pool. The water came too fast. Nolichucky has dams on it. It didn’t stop the water. Other rivers affected worse had dams too. The flood was just a freak occurrence where an absurd amount of water was dropped on mountains with major elevation changes. But you’re right, it’s not a climate deal. This has happened before over 100 years ago. It wasn’t climate change then either.

First the teamsters, now the firemen. It's the same situation. Leadership wants to endorse, but the rank and file is overwhelmingly against it. So, don't endorse anybody. Don't worry dems. You guys can count on the irs agents and the guys that carry the mail in ballots.

Unions not endorsing a dem has to be one of the biggest jaw droppers of my lifetime.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...rus-will-end-day-before-benefits-kick-in.html

this is pretty ****ed up. The administration is purposely recalling the national guard deployed for coronavirus response 1 day before GI benefits kick in. Anything to save a buck. Support those troops!

An official with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) said in an interagency call on May 12 reported on by Politico that the guardsmen will face a “hard stop” on June 24 to prevent them from reaching the 90 days of duty credit needed to qualify for early retirement and education benefits.
Business as usual

GY-4VrAWYAAI3PY

No... The intelligent MAN doesn't want dumbasses like you flying drones into military helicopter blades and causing downed aircraft in the mountains of NC.
Lol, no it's because he doesn't want ppl to see the devastation that they're dragging their feet on.

They did the SAME thing at the border

This election comes down to:

Are Republicans able to identify and minimize the demo☭rat cheat.
or
Will demo☭rats prevail at hiding their cheating in un-auditable chaos.

Man, I hate to break this to you. I know everyone has a shiver of hope. Because everyone knows that Kamala only has 30-40 million legitimate votes.

They are not going to let her lose. Arizona is illegally disallowing public access to the voter rolls of the 219k voters that don’t have to provide proof of citizenship.

They waited too long to fight the fraud set up.
Y7jpOjPGZNvk.png

Everyone is boxed in with regulation.

If someone dredges a creek, that creek moves faster. That creek empties into another creek or river. That river into another river and so on.

The thinking is that your dredging or widening of creeks affects everyone down stream. That if you make all of those tributaries efficient, then the Tennessee, Cumberland, Ohio and Mississippi are overwhelmed quicker. On a smaller scale, it's like local zoning calling for retention ponds for new construction.

I own property along both sides of the Ohio River. About five years ago I was informed by the Army Corp of Eng by letter that some county in Northern Kentucky wanted to widen a creek. If I had issue with it, I could come and state my objection at some meeting.

There isn't a happy medium with these people. It's all or nothingall. Just imagine them contacting every land owner from Covington to the Gulf of Mexico to try to get a rise. They've never informed me of any other request upriver since. Either no-one bothers to ask anymore or they don't need my opinion.

The answer was in that tweet above. TVA adding dams and reservoirs ended a lot of heart ache. We rarely see the wild, untamed streams and rivers in the US like we did two weeks ago in WNC. That's some third world shit where there's no plan for runoff.
The elevation change from Mt Mitchell to Lake Lure is nearly a mile. There not a runoff plan that is going to help it unless you move entire streams, which is why the towns are there in the first place. . The water just came too fast. This was a record setting event for the area and may not happen again ever. I spend probably 1/3 of the year in western NC. There’s nowhere for that much water to go.

Lol, no it's because he doesn't want ppl to see the devastation that they're dragging their feet on.

They did the SAME thing at the border

The devastation is ALL OVER Tik Tok and the news. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Everything is a GD conspiracy theory with you clowns.
Step out from under your rock and remove the tin foil.

But let's send a bunch of unmonitored drones thru narrow mountain passes as military helicopters are bringing in supplies and searching for survivors.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

No... The intelligent MAN doesn't want dumbasses like you flying drones into military helicopter blades and causing downed aircraft in the mountains of NC.

The fact that you think drones are flying at that altitude and that helicopters are navigating thru mountains like Maverick is reason 100019934990 why you are a moron.

Reactions: exemjr
You think a small home drone is going to down a military helicopter in the incredibly unlikely event someone that’s surveying for survivors clips one of the few vehicles Kamabla has sent to help?

I guess maybe if they’re Boeing, but shit. I thought we sent all our old worthless military equipment to Ukraine. You’re telling me we’re still flying choppers that can be downed with $50 drones so we need to let stranded people starve to death?
You clowns on here are getting dumber and dumber by the day.
How the F do you even mouth breathe without directions??
It's almost reached a level of dumb that human kind hasn't seen since we slithered out of the original swamps and oceans.

Man, I hate to break this to you. I know everyone has a shiver of hope. Because everyone knows that Kamala only has 30-40 million legitimate votes.

They are not going to let her lose. Arizona is illegally disallowing public access to the voter rolls of the 219k voters that don’t have to provide proof of citizenship.

They waited too long to fight the fraud set up.
Y7jpOjPGZNvk.png

They blatantly cheat and we are supposed to just shut up and accept it. There's no way to audit this cheat (that I can see).

I've had enough of this shit.

It's almost reached a level of dumb that human kind hasn't seen since we slithered out of the original swamps and oceans.

Add 1 more reason to your moronic posts.

Using the military to break strikes. No, not fascist at all...
He's not breaking the strike, he's getting supplies.

One union boss affecting countless millions of people's livelihoods after a cat4 hurrucane no less...not greedy at all. He literally said he'd destroy the US economy. Not facist at all. Does he think he's a dictator? Are we not doing the what's best for society collective thing?

Let's take a look at said union boss home

#youtried

While biden is dead, a real leader steps up again

We can not allow the ports to be shut down. The Southeast has been hit by a massive hurricane and people need help. I have friends in Georgia that lost everything and they will need supplies to rebuild. You can multiply that by 1,000s. Florida will do all in our power to keep goods moving.

Using the military to break strikes. No, not fascist at all...
Florida is not breaking the strike we are attempting to keep our ports open so people in dire need of hurricane relief can get life saving supplies. Are you aware of the destruction of Helene? People need help and we will provide it to the best of our ability.

The strikers can strike until hell freezes over. We are concerned with the family in North Carolina who lost everything. Materials and supplies are important to them.

@sambowieshin cat4 hurricane, biden can't answer the phone

Old news. The Cult clowns are always a day late and a dollar short with their stupid conspiracy theories and faux outrage over hangnails.
"On Tuesday, FEMA expanded the declaration to include Atkinson, Bacon, Ben Hill, Berrien, Bulloch, Burke, Candler, Chatham, Clinch, Colquitt, Cook, Echols, Emanuel, Evans, Glascock, Irwin, Jeff Davis, Jenkins, Johnson, Lanier, Laurens, Lincoln, McDuffie, Montgomery, Screven, Telfair, Treutlen, Ware, Washington, and Wheeler counties."

Make America Shi**y Again....

Not a single helicopter crashed, you retard. Thanks for proving my point.

One union boss affecting countless millions of people's livelihoods after a cat4 hurrucane no less...not greedy at all. He literally said he'd destroy the US economy. Not facist at all.
You're right. You may not like it, but that's not fascist at all. Using the military to "resume operations" meanwhile, is.

Florida is not breaking the strike we are attempting to keep our ports open so people in dire need of hurricane relief can get life saving supplies. Are you aware of the destruction of Helene? People need help and we will provide it to the best of our ability.

The strikers can strike until hell freezes over. We are concerned with the family in North Carolina who lost everything. Materials and supplies are important to them.
You might as well try arguing with the hurricane itself. Dion is an idiot and is on the wrong side of almost every issue. Thank God Florida has a great governor.

Dems don't care about families. A good part of their group never have. This isn't the 50s where there were moderates and morality in that party.

Last edited:
She didn't instigate the riots.
She gave zero speeches in front of zero BLM crowds.
She bailed out zero criminals.
She sang zero songs with anyone convicted of a violent crime like beating police officers.

You can't say the same which is why your argument is pure crap and you know it.

Apples to elephant comparison.
These are convicted criminals. Some of which beat the sh** out of Capitol police.
Traitors.

No. She encouraged criminal behavior by encouraging people to pay for/reward criminal behavior. That is an anti-law enforcement position she took. People who intended to burn and harm were quickly returned to create chaos because of her ignorance. People died. Livelihoods were lost. Property destroyed. Suggesting that violent behavior should be rewarded is instigating violent behavior. Don’t be the simpleton. At least make an effort.

Exactly. The dock workers union has the right to oversee and negotiate for their members. They don't have the right to prevent the work from being done, if they strike. They no longer have a contract.

The port can directly hire whomever is legally eligible to be hired to unload cargo. Preventing them from hiring people, staffing their docks, and unloading their cargo is illegal AND therefore criminal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT