POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well thank you! Theres a premium on Industrial jobs I hear, that's a big reason I decided to ensue the field.
Premium is an understatement. Skilled industrial technicians and mechanics are in demand. Keeping my roster full isn't the easiest.

You will benefit financially for sure by being willing to put an education to actual work.

Chelsea and her dad

Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton.jpg

Damn. I mean...damn.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Last edited:
The day Clinton met Lynch at the Phoenix Airport when he just happened to be playing golf what was the temperature in Phoenix?

Trump Tower was bugged. Lynch rather than Obama may be directly responsible but she worked for the Dear Leader.

Btw, it was 115 that day. Great day for golf.
She was there to carry his bag and wash his balls in case he got too hot.

Last edited:
Good to see democrats like Comey again.
They are an easy bunch to fool. All Trump need do is tell them he will do what ever they want, then do something completely different and blame it on one of his people. After that, move that person to a better job and tell them we're are looking into it and you would have Obama lite.

Premium is an understatement. Skilled industrial technicians and mechanics are in demand. Keeping my roster full isn't the easiest.

You will benefit financially for sure by being willing to put an education to actual work.
How much of an advantage will I get with a degree from UK compared to someone out of Tech School or straight out of HS?

Front page of today's Herald Leader is this big profile on 5 wealthy out of state men who helped R's take over the house for the first time since 1921. They donated a total of 211,500 dollars. Huge thing takes up front and inside covers.

On page 3: Trump says Obama hacked phones, offers no proof.

NBC nightly news top stories: Russia. Trump. Russi. Trump. VERY SERIOUS. Also, marines shared nude photos of female marines online with hundreds of fellow marines. VERY DISTURBING.

How much of an advantage will I get with a degree from UK compared to someone out of Tech School or straight out of HS?
Getting in the door not much. If you were planning to stay stagnant and remain a mechanic/technician there wouldn't be much of an advantage. I would suggest spending some hands on time as a mechanic/technician though because it ultimately makes other positions easier to transition to.

If you plan to move up the university degree will carry a lot of weight. I'd try to get in somewhere after a couple of years that has tuition reimbursement and finish out school employed with considerable less debt.

Last edited:
I haven't even mentioned GOP denying science-related research. That's among the worst of it.
You gonna mention denying two genders while you're at it? Much, much worse than denying subjective, alternative facts known as climate change.

Comey asks Justice Department to reject Trump's claim: report

"FBI Director James Comey had reportedly asked the Justice Department to publicly reject President Trump's claims..

Senior American officials told The New York Times that Comey has said the president's comments about the wiretapping are not true and made the request of the Justice Department on Saturday."

Former DNI Clapper: No Wiretap of Trump Tower

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Sunday denied any suggestion that Trump Tower communications were wiretapped before the election.

"There was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president-elect at the time, as a candidate, or against his campaign," Clapper told Chuck Todd in an exclusive interview on Sunday's "Meet The Press."

When Todd asked him whether he could confirm or deny if a FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court Act) order for this existed, Clapper declared, "I can deny it."

I prefer they investigate it instead of the taking the word of those such as Comey and Clapper.

Reactions: bigbluefattycat
Sikh Indian shot in the arm in Seattle. The perp supposedly told him "Go back to your own country" before pulling the trigger. I'm calling another false flag.

Seattle is about as liberal as it gets. Also, it was at point blank range and the perp purposely shot the victim the arm, sparing his life.

Whoever committed this crime went out of their way to not kill the victim, but made sure to make it look like a xenophobic hate crime.

Reactions: screwduke1
Getting in the door not much. If you were planning to stay stagnant and remain a mechanic/technician there wouldn't be much of an advantage. I would suggest spending some hands on time as a mechanic/technician though because it ultimately makes other positions easier to transition to.

If you plan to move up the university degree will carry a lot of weight. I'd try to get in somewhere after a couple of years that has tuition reembursment and finish out school employed with considerable less debt.
kyboy, do you participate in KAM or take advantage of the services offered by the Kentucky Innovation Network? I love our mfg industry and believe it can turn our state around.

Sikh Indian shot in the arm in Seattle. The perp supposedly told him "Go back to your own country" before pulling the trigger. I'm calling another false flag.

Seattle is about as liberal as it gets. Also, it was at point blank range and the perp purposely shot the victim the arm, sparing his life.

Whoever committed this crime went out of their way to not kill the victim, but made sure to make it look like a xenophobic hate crime.

The left is mentally insane.

You gonna mention denying two genders while you're at it? Much, much worse than denying subjective, alternative facts known as climate change.

I prefer they investigate it instead of the taking the word of those such as Comey and Clapper.
I never mentioned gender. But since you bring it up, I'll say I believe in the power of choice. And if it doesn't harm anyone else, it should be legal. That applies with 99% of personal decisions.

Regarding global warming. Listen, there's tons of evidence through scientific studies. It's evident in the temperature rises in the last century. Carbon levels are the highest in the history of the world. And it's no coincidence that technology requires energy that just so happens to heat the earth.

All of the evidence is there, it common sense really. Are you gonna sit there and believe people like Mitt Romney, who are bribed by oil companies, that say it's all made up?? Come on, man use your brain.

Last edited:
"FBI Director James Comey had reportedly asked the Justice Department to publicly reject President Trump's claims..

Senior American officials told The New York Times that Comey has said the president's comments about the wiretapping are not true and made the request of the Justice Department on Saturday."

From the original NYT story --

The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday. Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and must be corrected, they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

Mr. Comey, who made the request on Saturday after Mr. Trump leveled his allegation on Twitter, has been working to get the Justice Department to knock down the claim because it falsely insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law, the officials said.

Do you notice the mincing of words? Comey never asked for the DOJ to refute that Trump was under surveillance, only to refute that Obama had illegally ordered the FBI to do it. Still doesn't mean that Clapper (CIA) or Brennan (NSA) -- both Obama cronies -- couldn't have done it. This is Comey trying to cover his own ass. It is in no way a denial that it never happened, only that the FBI had no part in it.

I never mentioned gender. I believe in the power of choice so yeah, if it doesn't harm anyone else,
You mentioned science denying, and how it was among the worst things the GOP is guilty of.

Hate to tell you, but Biology is 100% proven science, no questions asked or science to the contrary. You can't say the same for climate change.

There's really no evidence that points either way. The people at the scene said it was hate crime. Smells that way to me

You mentioned science denying, and how it was among the worst things the GOP is guilty of.

Hate to tell you, but Biology is 100% proven science, no questions asked or science to the contrary. You can't say the same for climate change.
What would the GOP be denying in terms of sex change? It's possible through advancements in science, obviously.. But it's not a scientific debate, it's a moral one.

On your climate change denial. Are you kidding me? Please tell me why you don't believe it's real. Because I'm utterly dumbfounded

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
Come on, man use your brain

I'm using my brain. It is you who is not. I don't deny the climate is changing, but I also don't accept every single little thing they spoon feed me.

All those studies are subjective, alternative facts. There's not a consensus. There are just as many studies, from just as many scientists, with just as much evidence to the contrary. That's not proven science.

There's also things like this that make me question it as well --

Congress: Obama AdminFired Top Scientist to Advance Climate Change Plans

A new congressional investigation has determined that the Obama administration fired a top scientist and intimidated staff at the Department of Energy in order to further its climate change agenda, according to a new report that alleges the administration ordered top officials to obstruct Congress in order to forward this agenda.

Rep. Lamar Smith (R., Texas), chair of the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, released a wide-ranging report on Tuesday that shows how senior Obama administration officials retaliated against a leading scientist and plotted ways to block a congressional inquiry surrounding key research into the impact of radiation.

A top DoE scientist who liaised with Congress on the matter was fired by the Obama administration for being too forthright with lawmakers, according to the report, which provides an in-depth look at the White House's efforts to ensure senior staffers toe the administration's line.

I never mentioned gender. But since you bring it up, I'll say I believe in the power of choice. And if it doesn't harm anyone else, it should be legal. That applies with 99% of personal decisions.

You get somewhat of a pass because you are a young pup with no kids. But try to use that big college-bound brain of yours for a second and imagine yourself in the future…and you and your wife have a 12 year old daughter. Do you really want her sharing a public bathroom with a man who says he "identifies as being a woman"…even though he still has a penis? Do you want your middle school daughter to share a locker room in gym class with a boy who "identifies as a girl"…even though he still has a penis?

It is not about choice. It is about biology. A 12 year girl should not be in the same bathroom with a person who has a penis. It really is that simple.

And yeah, it has the potential to be very harmful.

I'm using my brain. It is you who is not. I don't deny the climate is changing, but I also don't accept every single little thing they spoon feed me.

All those studies are subjective, alternative facts. There's not a consensus. There are just as many studies, from just as many scientists, with just as much evidence to the contrary. That's not proven science.

There's also things like this that make me question it as well --

Congress: Obama AdminFired Top Scientist to Advance Climate Change Plans

A new congressional investigation has determined that the Obama administration fired a top scientist and intimidated staff at the Department of Energy in order to further its climate change agenda, according to a new report that alleges the administration ordered top officials to obstruct Congress in order to forward this agenda.

Rep. Lamar Smith (R., Texas), chair of the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, released a wide-ranging report on Tuesday that shows how senior Obama administration officials retaliated against a leading scientist and plotted ways to block a congressional inquiry surrounding key research into the impact of radiation.

A top DoE scientist who liaised with Congress on the matter was fired by the Obama administration for being too forthright with lawmakers, according to the report, which provides an in-depth look at the White House's efforts to ensure senior staffers toe the administration's line.
Look larger picture. 50% of South America's abundant, rich rain forests have been logged in the past 30 years. The food chain has suddenly been disrupted after thousands of years of continuity.

Power plants, cars, humans in general produce 99.9% of the world's CO2 emissions. These greenhouse gases heat the atmosphere, melts the ice glaciers, filling the oceans and effectively raising sea levels. In a matter of decades, Miami will be flooded with water. California cities would come next.

Oceans are also losing as many animals as the forests. Coral reefs are dying off, the most important biomes in the ocean, gone. The fish are dying exponentially. Not only that, but overfishing the oceans disrupts the oceanic ecosystem.

There's really no evidence that points either way. The people at the scene said it was hate crime. Smells that way to me
Yeah, committed by a liberal who didn't want to kill the man, but wanted to make it look like a hate crime. False flag.

There is circumstantial evidence. It happened in Seattle, not Mississippi. Not many racist, xenophobic conservatives running around Seattle. Also, if this was a true, racist hate crime, then why did they purposely spare the man's life and shoot him in his arm? Imo, a real racist, white supremacist out looking to commit a hate crime would have killed this man.

I believe this is going to turn out just like the Jewish bomb threats, and the dozens of other attacks proven to be false since Trump was elected.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I told you, I don't deny the climate is changing. Now show me the proof it is all caused by man.

That's the part you loons can't quite comprehend. The climate has been changing since the beginning of time, even before man. There's only subject, alternative evidence that man is 100% to blame.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
You get somewhat of a pass because you are a young pup with no kids. But try to use that big college-bound brain of yours for a second and imagine yourself in the future…and you and your wife have a 12 year old daughter. Do you really want her sharing a public bathroom with a man who says he "identifies as being a woman"…even though he still has a penis? Do you want your middle school daughter to share a locker room in gym class with a boy who "identifies as a girl"…even though he still has a penis?

It is not about choice. It is about biology. A 12 year girl should not be in the same bathroom with a person who has a penis. It really is that simple.

And yeah, it has the potential to be very harmful.
I can recall going in the stall, taking a shit, and leaving. That's how simple it is. Its not some sacred temple, it's a GD restroom. Your fear of transgenders being rapey weirdos is disturbing.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
Look larger picture. 50% of South America's abundant, rich rain forests have been logged in the past 30 years. The food chain has suddenly been disrupted after thousands of years of continuity.

Power plants, cars, humans in general produce 99.9% of the world's CO2 emissions. These greenhouse gases heat the atmosphere, melts the ice glaciers, filling the oceans and effectively raising sea levels. In a matter of decades, Miami will be flooded with water. California cities would come next.

Oceans are also losing as many animals as the forests. Coral reefs are dying off, the most important biomes in the ocean, gone. The fish are dying exponentially. Not only that, but overfishing the oceans disrupts the oceanic ecosystem.

Did you hear or read about the scientists wanting to clone wooly mammoths that was in the news a couple of weeks ago? Look at their reasons for doing it and you'll understand why "97% of scientists" go along with agw.

Regardless of how this turns out, the United States and especially the office of the POTUS have been significantly diminished. Reagan's shining city on a hill is gone forever.

One of two things either took place.

This imbecile either said the exact same thing when Reagan took office or he wasn't born yet. Guaran damn tee it.

Why did oak hickory forest dominate Kentucky in 1700?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT