POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting and informative article about the potential Obama wiretapping of Trump...VERY troublesome. And if it sounds too brazen to have actually happened, remember one thing----virtually no one, especially the Obama and Clinton camps...ever once thought that anyone but Hillary would be sitting in the White House. Thus, all these potential indiscretions/crimes would never have seen the light of day. They never even considered that they would be outed....

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/443768/obama-fisa-trump-wiretap
I want to see the damn warrant.

This is the "bigger than Watergate" story... the Demonrats and their MSM lapdogs may have just pushed this thing further than they should have.

The crooked sonofabitch belongs in prison.

It's time for Trump and Sessions to take off the gloves. Trying to give these Leftists a pass will only embolden them. It's crystal clear laws have been broken. Why hasn't a special prosecutor been named for Killary yet? Take her fat ass off the board!

Don't understand why Trump hasn't already fired every Obama appointee. Should've happened first day.
Donald needs to get rid of rince preibus. HE is a total liability. But I agree it was a no brainer to shit can all government employees across the board first day. Like a government enema. Obama and his minions have taken the democrat party so far left it is a movement of flat out anarchy. There's no negotiating with that. We must crush them by getting everyone with a D next to their name either in prison or out of office. IF they do take over th en it is definitely time to consider civil war.

Donald needs to get rid of rince preibus. HE is a total liability. But I agree it was a no brainer to shit can all government employees across the board first day. Like a government enema. Obama and his minions have taken the democrat party so far left it is a movement of flat out anarchy. There's no negotiating with that. We must crush them by getting everyone with a D next to their name either in prison or out of office. IF they do take over th en it is definitely time to consider civil war.
Question for Z or any liberal. Do you support a liberal coup of President Trump? If the answer is yes, do you expect the American people who voted for him would sit back and allow it to happen?

Reactions: Moopyj
Trump on tweet spree

XlNZjKJVw8ZuLdYXYRA6v8fh7t0TZC5lGeVe6JVQ9oo.png

Explains this --

Here’s what I know, not my opinion. About 6:30 this morning she called an old friend. She was crying inconsolably. She couldn’t stop crying. And her friend, her female friend from way, way back said it was even hard to understand what she was saying she was crying so hard. This is Hillary we’re talking about. Eventually her friend said she could make out that she was blaming James Comey, the Director of the FBI, for her loss, and, I don’t understand exactly, the president of the United States for not doing enough.

If civil war is what we need to purge these Marxists, I'm ready. Sick to death of their lawlessness, disdain for our American ideals and way of life, and their clear goal of bringing our country to its knees.

It's gonna also mean putting a ton of traitorous RINOs to the sword as well.

Reactions: Moopyj
Another point in prosecuting obama. Not only is it unprecedented. Also it needs to be a 110% air lock case before they even consider an indictment.

Can't bring a case like this with any foreseeable chance of losing.

Agree with all points above

and Kooky- It's not the Clinton Foundation that you should be worried about it. It's the "newly-about-to-be-constructed" Obama Foundation that is next in line. That's the one to be worried about
They've (Dems) got no access to sell.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Another point in prosecuting obama. Not only is it unprecedented. Also it needs to be a 110% air lock case before they even consider an indictment.

Can't bring a case like this with any foreseeable chance of losing.
There's already an airtight case with irrefutable evidence that he knowingly violated national security protocols by using a dummy email account to communicate with Killary. That is a crime in and of itself.

Serious but unfortunate question to have to ask. Is it time to round up all the radial liberals in this country? It's obvious at this point that many of them wish to destroy this country and support a coup against President trump. Should they be rounded up and thoroughly vetted to check any ties to trying to over throw our government?

Full NYT article from January 19 where they allude to Trump and/or his campaign team being wiretapped, and those communications being provided to the Obama White House.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html

The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.

This is a Canadian government video that the taxpayers essentially funded. It's bragging about white genocide and not having any whites by the year 3,000 through race mixing.

Came out in December but just wanted to show how insane they have become and it lends credence to what many of us have been saying about white people being targeted.

Don't worry guys. Obama's spokesman said he never influenced any DOJ investigations, so there's nothing to see here.

Also, Trump hasn't actually provided the actual devices that were used, so we can't trust anything yet. Until Trump provides hard, solid evidence, we're going to nee to rely on the reports from our unnamed sources who just tell us stuff anonymously.

LOL. They really released a statement saying this?

I think the AP and Rosen would beg to differ.

Lmaooo it's like they think the citizens have the memory of a goldfish...and a lot probably do, but a lot elected Trump to put an end to this lying and bullshit.

And Paul Ryan can gtfo with the rest of these snake ass republicans. Knew he was a clown.

There is no denial in this statement. It also says they spied on nobody, which everybody knows is complete bullshit. Valarie, go ask Obama if he likes the color orange.

Reactions: ymmot31
Radio host Mark Levin used his Thursday evening show to outline the known steps taken by President Barack Obama’s administration in its last months to undermine Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and, later, his new administration.

1. June 2016: FISA request. The Obama administration files a requestwith the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers. The request, uncharacteristically, is denied.

2. July: Russia joke. Wikileaks releases emails from the Democratic National Committee that show an effort to prevent Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) from winning the presidential nomination. In a press conference, Donald Trump refers to Hillary Clinton’s own missing emails, joking: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing.” That remark becomes the basis for accusations by Clinton and the media that Trump invited further hacking.

3. October: Podesta emails. In October, Wikileaks releases the emails of Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, rolling out batches every day until the election, creating new mini-scandals. The Clinton campaign blames Trump and the Russians.

4. October: FISA request. The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons, Andrew McCarthy at National Review later notes. The Obama administration is now monitoring an opposing presidential campaign using the high-tech surveillance powers of the federal intelligence services.

5. January 2017: Buzzfeed/CNN dossier. Buzzfeed releases, and CNN reports, a supposed intelligence “dossier” compiled by a foreign former spy. It purports to show continuous contact between Russia and the Trump campaign, and says that the Russians have compromising information about Trump. None of the allegations can be verified and some are proven false. Several media outlets claim that they had been aware of the dossier for months and that it had been circulating in Washington.

6. January: Obama expands NSA sharing. As Michael Walsh later notes, and as the New York Times reports, the outgoing Obama administration “expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.” The new powers, and reduced protections, could make it easier for intelligence on private citizens to be circulated improperly or leaked.

7. January: Times report. The New York Times reports, on the eve of Inauguration Day, that several agencies — the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Treasury Department are monitoring several associates of the Trump campaign suspected of Russian ties. Other news outlets also report the exisentence of “a multiagency working group to coordinate investigations across the government,” though it is unclear how they found out, since the investigations would have been secret and involved classified information.

8. February: Mike Flynn scandal. Reports emerge that the FBI intercepted a conversation in 2016 between future National Security Adviser Michael Flynn — then a private citizen — and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. The intercept supposedly was part of routine spying on the ambassador, not monitoring of the Trump campaign. The FBI transcripts reportedly show the two discussing Obama’s newly-imposed sanctions on Russia, though Flynn earlier denied discussing them. Sally Yates, whom Trump would later fire as acting Attorney General for insubordination, is involved in the investigation. In the end, Flynn resigns over having misled Vice President Mike Pence (perhaps inadvertently) about the content of the conversation.

9. February: Times claims extensive Russian contacts. The New York Times cites “four current and former American officials” in reporting that the Trump campaign had “repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials. The Trump campaign denies the claims — and the Times admits that there is “no evidence” of coordination between the campaign and the Russians. The White House and some congressional Republicans begin to raise questions about illegal intelligence leaks.

10. March: the Washington Post targets Jeff Sessions. The Washington Post reports that Attorney General Jeff Sessions had contact twice with the Russian ambassador during the campaign — once at a Heritage Foundation event and once at a meeting in Sessions’s Senate office. The Post suggests that the two meetings contradict Sessions’s testimony at his confirmation hearings that he had no contacts with the Russians, though in context (not presented by the Post) it was clear he meant in his capacity as a campaign surrogate, and that he was responding to claims in the “dossier” of ongoing contacts. The New York Times, in covering the story, adds that the Obama White House “rushed to preserve” intelligence related to alleged Russian links with the Trump campaign. By “preserve” it really means “disseminate”: officials spread evidence throughout other government agencies “to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators” and perhaps the media as well.

In summary: the Obama administration sought, and eventually obtained, authorization to eavesdrop on the Trump campaign; continued monitoring the Trump team even when no evidence of wrongdoing was found; then relaxed the NSA rules to allow evidence to be shared widely within the government, virtually ensuring that the information, including the conversations of private citizens, would be leaked to the media.

Should they be rounded up and thoroughly vetted to check any ties to trying to over throw our government?
You may want to start with the poster about 5 posts before you that is advocating violent revolution and putting liberal RINO politicians to the sword.

Here, this guy:

If civil war is what we need to purge these Marxists, I'm ready. Sick to death of their lawlessness, disdain for our American ideals and way of life, and their clear goal of bringing our country to its knees.

It's gonna also mean putting a ton of traitorous RINOs to the sword as well.

I am laughing my ass off at the misdirection of suddenly Trump claiming Obama wiretapped him just as half of Trump's campaign staff has been found to have ongoing ties to Russian intelligence agents.

I believe there is already a strong suggestion of quid-pro-quo in the Sessions meeting and the timing of the leaks on Hillary. I smell a deal there. Quid-pro-quo for dropping sanctions if Russia lowers the boom on Hillary using Wikileaks as the vehicle for their treasonous plot. It is there. Can the FBI root it out? The deal it there. The timing is rock solid. That is when it went down, folks.

That's what the Trump White House is scrambling to deflect with the Obama nonsense. The FBI is close. They can smell the lies.

I am laughing my ass off at the misdirection of suddenly Trump claiming Obama wiretapped him just as half of Trump's campaign staff has been found to have ongoing ties to Russian intelligence agents.

I believe there is already a strong suggestion of quid-pro-quo in the Sessions meeting and the timing of the leaks on Hillary. I smell a deal there. Quid-pro-quo for dropping sanctions if Russia lowers the boom on Hillary using Wikileaks as the vehicle for their treasonous plot. It is there. Can the FBI root it out? The deal it there. The timing is rock solid. That is when it went down, folks.

That's what the Trump White House is scrambling to deflect with the Obama nonsense. The FBI is close. They can smell the lies.
You're laughing your ass off? You're all ass, except for your shoes. And they're full of shit!

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
been found to have ongoing ties to Russian intelligence agents.
[laughing]

He's the effing ambassador...him meeting with people in the US is literally part of his job. Did I miss him being declared an intelligence agent? Why tf has he not been kicked out of the country? The mf'er is 5'6" and 350 pounds. Your being a dramatic little pussy as per usual.

You may want to start with the poster about 5 posts before you that is advocating violent revolution and putting liberal RINO politicians to the sword.

Here, this guy:
No, I think I will focus on the side that "HAS" actually advocated and followed through with violence the last few years, burning down businesses, destroyed many towns ability to bring in new businesses because of said violence, cheering violence against cops, physically not allowing conservatives to speak on college campuses ( even though Conservative tax dollars go to many of those universities, openly opposing to enforce laws which put American citizens at risk, etc. etc. No, I think we need to start with radical liberals and treat them just as we do radical Islamic terrorist. What is the biggest threat American faces today after radical Islamic terrorist? Radical liberals is the answer and it isn't even close!

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague

Z, for liberals sake, you had better pray it was a misdirection by Trump. Liberals have been using violence a lot lately and the threat of violence to try to make people afraid and get their way. There are many millions of Americans out there that are getting extremely tired of the liberals skit. If hard evidence proof comes out that liberals are trying to stage a coup of our President and government, it will be a mistake liberals will not be able to recover from.

For the first time I'm really beginning to believe that the folks that voted for Trump mainly to stick a wrench in the machine and blow it up will actually get what they asked for.

I'm ok with that because the two parties are ate up with greed to the point America isn't even a concern for them at this point.

For the first time I'm really beginning to believe that the folks that voted for Trump mainly to stick a wrench in the machine and blow it up will actually get what they asked for.

I'm ok with that because the two parties are ate up with greed to the point America isn't even a concern for them at this point.
I agree with the two parties being corrupt to the point I think neither party can be fixed. I also believe a civil war is coming, sooner rather than later. I think Trump being elected was a last ditch effort to at least slow it down. I think it's inevitable at this point though, it can't be stopped.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT