POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any human can only have sex w/ a male or female. Those are your choices. Did you miss about 15 years of childhood or something?
And if two males have sex, it isn't to reproduce. So exactly as I said, we aren't just biologically programmed babymakers. There's much more to it than that.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
a cartoon dog is laying on the floor and scratching itself .

And Biden won by 10 pts when being favored by 17. Harris plus 1 means she's down.

Every election, pollsters modify their methodology based on the previous election. I'm sure there will be mistakes, but they'll be different mistakes.

Last time, Biden's polling tracked his numbers in the election. Trump's improved. Your imagined predicted margin of 17 didn't exist. Biden was predicted around 51 and a bit. And got that in the election. Trump was predicted to get 43 and a bit and got 46 and a bit. Easy Call #1: Harris will win the popular vote. Who knows who will win the Electoral College? Easy Call #2: if Trump doesn't win the Electoral College outright there will be shenanigans aimed to slow walk the election to the House.

And if two males have sex, it isn't to reproduce. So exactly as I said, we aren't just biologically programmed babymakers. There's much more to it than that.
Yes, ppl can have sex or love anyone. That changes nothing about what's a woman and what's not.

It's always been contradicting to lump gay ppl in with trans ppl. One has been saying I am who I am forever, the other claims no I'm actually not what I am, I'm something else.

But let's fly in 10 percent of their population here...

The US Department of State has issued a Level 4 "Do Not Travel" advisory for Haiti due to widespread crime, including kidnapping, sexual assault, murder, and ransom demands.

The advisory highlights the country's deteriorating security situation, which has worsened since March when thousands of inmates escaped from two of Haiti's largest prisons after armed gangs stormed the facilities

Cool report with heckuva twist.

Lina Khan: I think one challenge that agencies can face is when they shrink their own powers and authorities by not actually using the authorities that Congress has given them.

She's obviously unlikely to survive in her job if former President Trump wins, though she's admired by vice presidential nominee JD Vance –

Sen. JD Vance: Well look, I don't agree with Lina Khan on every issue to be clear, but I think that she's been very smart about trying to go after some of these big tech companies.

She's surprisingly popular with other MAGA Republicans.

Lesley Stahl: There's even a nickname for conservatives who support you. What is it?

Lina Khan: I'll let you–

Lesley Stahl: Khan-servatives. Khan-servatives.
On the flip side, it's unclear she would keep her job if Vice President Harris wins.

Lesley Stahl: Some of her biggest donors are people who want her to get rid of you. They want you off the scene. And they're not just saying it privately. They're going on television.

Hence the difference between gender and sex explained in that post.
The concept of conceiving gender as anything that is separate from biological sex is barely 50 years old, a crooked branch of “feminism”. It will end up on the same scrap heap as phrenology and communism.

In other words, nonsense that has no place in the same realm as logic.

Trump is the most transparent candidate this country has ever known. We know literally everything about this guy and who he slept with but the same media didn’t give a shit to look at Obama’s skeletons.

IF there were ONE thing that President Trump could be imprisoned for it would have happened YEARS ago. Must be the most honest man standing...

The concept of conceiving gender as anything that is separate from biological sex is barely 50 years old, a crooked branch of “feminism”. It will end up on the same scrap heap as phrenology and communism.

In other words, nonsense that has no place in the same realm as logic.

If it weren't for circular reasoning, they wouldn't be able to "reason" at all.

The biggest mic drops ever. Libs crying how Trump will take away democracy, yet Harris NEVER GOT ONE VOTE to be president. The first to dump out in the last left debate. She was installed by liberals who could puppet her every move just like Biden...Yea democracy you fools!

So when your spouse is on the pill your hope is that it does not end with a fertilized egg. That does not change the FACT that sperm is released at the end of the process. That is because we are biologically programmed babymakers. It doesn't end with ejection of disinfectant during buttsex.

No, we wouldn't, you weirdo.

I'm not kissing a man, no matter how much surgery or makeup it's wearing.

Are you that determined to prove your open-mindedness?

That you'd swap spit with a dude?

Ahahahahahaha
And the truth comes out ... Dion loves to wear his wife's underwear while prancing in front of kids and admits he would love to be with a dude ... as long as he "looks hot". Guys ... imagine telling your wife, "yeah, if the dude is hot enough then I'm cheating on you, baby..." Econ Dion is a "high-character" guy ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT