POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This should also be very clear that there’s no point in debating her and certainly not unless it’s with Fox.

It serves no purpose. It means Dems need something else to try and push their BS. I also doubt very much they’d be trying to murder the guy if they felt like they had it in the bag. Kind of like “If you guys legitimately got 81M votes and everything is awesome then why bother trying to imprison and kill Trump?”

This should also be very clear that there’s no point in debating her and certainly not unless it’s with Fox.

It serves no purpose. It means Dems need something else to try and push their BS. I also doubt very much they’d be trying to murder the guy if they felt like they had it in the bag. Kind of like “If you guys legitimately got 81M votes and everything is awesome then why bother trying to imprison and kill Trump?”

He should have never done the 1st debate at ABC. His campaign failed him. They should have said we've already done one and you switched the candidate because of it so we're not giving you a 2nd chance. OR he could have said it's FOX or nothing since we already went to Democrat turf. She would have been cornered.

Had that debate not happened, all voters would remember is them switching the candidate and her crazy TV appearances. She'd be dead in the water by now.

Big miscalculation, but he probably would have done the debate at ABC no matter what his campaign wanted him to do so it's a mute point I guess.

Last edited:
When even TJ Maxx is like "Look, we have an opening to stock the Puma shirts where the discarded dirty diapers usually are but the devil tattoo is a bit below our standards."
We should tax the F out of tattoo parlors who give tattoos on people's faces. Why? Because when somebody gets a tat on their face their earning potential takes a nosedive and they soon become a ward of the state.

We should tax the F out of tattoo parlors who give tattoos on people's faces. Why? Because when somebody gets a tat on their face their earning potential takes a nosedive and they soon become a ward of the state.
Or we could, you know, just not care about tattoos. But repression is your go-to, we get it.

Clowns are running this country....

f5fe30353ef74c4f.jpeg

The elected President has not been in charge for a long while, so Jill might as well play the part.

My favorite part of that was where she said she never considered herself a feminist until this fight. Yeah, no shit sherlock, you're a conservative dillhole who never cared about civil rights until you felt they directedly affected you. Now you crusade for your own personal grievance and have the audacity to claim you speak for all women while in the same interview acknowledging the vast majority of women actually feel the opposite. It's beyond hubris.
"conservative dillhole", eh?

Moving right along.

GYA3JXeXgAAix-E

No way she was going to attend the Al Smith Dinner. She would be up there on her own with no help.

Trump was very good 2016. It takes a good sense of humor and the ability to deliver a line. Her laugh was probably top of the reasons to avoid the dinner. I always looked forward to watching the clips from both candidates over the years.

Polling against President Trump is as expected. Nothing but an imbecile would vote for communist Laughmala.... Of course, a good 40% of the citizen populace are either imbeciles or so self-absorbed they just don't care about the Republic...

And then the electronic cheating. Need a class on how it happens? I don't charge much ...

No way she was going to attend the Al Smith Dinner. She would be up there on her own with no help.

Trump was very good 2016. It takes a good sense of humor and the ability to deliver a line. Her laugh was probably top of the reasons to avoid the dinner. I always looked forward to watching the clips from both candidates over the years.

Trump should also skip that.

Most of those people there have proven themselves, not trustworthy. They are elitist.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
If Harris is leading...as the msm says....why would she be pushing for another debate that close to the election?
Answer....she's not and she/they know it.
Somebody in democratville is polling real and actual voters and finding out what is really going to happen.
No way she risks doing badly in a new debate if her people really believe she is winning.

Trump scored an epic takedown of Hillary at that 2016 Al Smith dinner. Disappointed but not surprised Kamala is skipping this event.

It’s a hill they’re willing to die on.
This is what we're up against. The world today. Screw the economy. Screw border security. Screw Russia/China. Screw Israel. Screw education. Screw free speech. etc.... Oh but abortion. That's all that matters to women in this country. The problem is that it's already solved. It's state by state as it should be.

Of course they do.

Someone commented "Dick Cheney and the IRS. Satan next?"

Why are endorsements like this even legal? If the individual employees want to have their opinions and endorse whoever that’s one thing, but for the Union of the employees of a government institution that isn’t supposed to show bias, that should be illegal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT