POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's how most of the country feels about y'all's election conspiracy nonsense.
GW1hYf1WsAAJOeB

If Trump gets the 15% Corp tax rate passed, the Biden/Harris recession we're about to enter might be the shortest in history.

At the end of 2025, tax rates on pass through income (which is how the vast majority of small businesses are structured) essentially jump 20%+. The 199A deduction expires. And individual income tax rates bump back up.

Corporate rates stay at 21% if nothing happens.

Businesses are already hurting and paying more tax with the subset of bonus depreciation, requirement to capitalize R&D and the limitation on business interest expense deductibility.

These are small businesses that are suffering.

If Kamala gets in, things will get worse. Small businesses and individuals will need to send even more of their money to Washington to have them reallocate it as they see fit.

If Trump gets in, and if Congress is sane, maybe we’ll get some tax relief.

I’m pretty much a single issue voter at this point, and it’s do whatever I think leaves more money with the hard working people who earn it, rather than what sends it to politicians in Washington.

100% clear to me how I need to vote to increase the probability that hard working middle class Americans keep more of their money.

And before any of you dumbass lefties make comments about “tax cuts for the rich”, I know far more about tax policy than you’ll ever know, and work with far more mid market businesses than you’ll ever see. If you think the tax cuts were for the rich and not all taxpayers across the board, you’re flat out ignorant.

Please tell me that this is some SNL skit and not someone deemed serious enough to be POTUS. Please? Anybody?

What in the holy f*ck is she blabbering about? And, why? And why is this braindead anecdote so f*cking funny to this retard (my apologies to retards, i.e., Lefties, everywhere)?
I bet Willie Brown had a good laugh over that one. I'm sure she left plenty of lipstick on him.

The Democrat Party has always been the racist party. The party of SLAVERY. The Republican party was founded as the Anti Slavery Party.

I have provided VOLUMES of evidence that proves this, but the only thing it accomplished was me being called a racist by the leftists on here.

Reactions: parrott and exemjr

An independent watchdog group is warning that the Biden administration is busy working to blunt the impact that a Trump presidency might have on the Department of Justice using special authority to appoint without competition select career civil servants to key roles.

'Normally to be hired into a career civil service job it takes a listing in usajobs.gov and they'll have several candidates, and they'll go through a competitive process to choose these. But, the DOJ is using a process outside of that, the non competitive process, to hire hundreds of attorneys into areas that are going to be vital to protecting the Biden Harris administration's policies from a Trump administration or another future administration,' he continued.

Chamberlain says that because of the special authority the Biden Administration is using to hire these employees, known as Schedule A, some of those appointees may receive special career civil service protections before Donald Trump would start a second term if he wins the election, hamstringing his administration's ability to control its own Justice Department or to "Trump-proof" the federal government.

Reactions: exemjr
Dick Cheney has switched to the Democrats. Let that sit there for a bit, and really TAKE IT IN.

If you're a Kamala supporter, ponder the gravity of that...

Dick F***ing Cheney...

I'm referring to after the plea & sentencing & appeals. There's nothing left to taint at that point, correct?
I wonder if that was part of the deal - Hunter pleads guilty but all the charges, evidence is kept sealed (just speculating here)? If there is so much evidence that Hunter felt he had to plead guilty in order to avoid exposing his father/family's corruption, one would think there is enough evidence to go after Joe & Family. Unless they needed Hunter's testimony to get an indictment, which I don't believe would have ever happened as Hunter could just take the 5th or 'not remember'.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
So you understand why I am disagreeing with this dipshit obviously.
Another lawsuit, another victory against corrupt, evil Biden Administration.

Your ass remains dismissed.

Well, I guess we’re screwed…..

I mean I don’t know why anyone thinks they’re going to let this be a legit election after 2020. Globalists aren’t letting their agenda be left up to fair elections. All around the world, despite the agenda being rejected, they’re still getting “elected.”

I said it last time. This time will be a one party country for presidential elections. That’s what happens when the Republican Party is controlled opposition to the left.

Dick Cheney has switched to the Democrats. Let that sit there for a bit, and really TAKE IT IN.

If you're a Kamala supporter, ponder the gravity of that...

Dick F***ing Cheney...
I went to a Cheney speech in 2015 at the Nixon Library and even then, Code Pink was out there protesting with their “war criminal” signs.

The left does this shit all the time in the Trump era. Guys they said we’re evil are all of a sudden great when it helps their narrative- Bush, McCain, Romney, and Cheney.

An independent watchdog group is warning that the Biden administration is busy working to blunt the impact that a Trump presidency might have on the Department of Justice using special authority to appoint without competition select career civil servants to key roles.
If biDIM can arbitrarily make those changes, why can’t the next president undo them?

Nope, I was a band geek. Well, drums because my ears suck, and I am too ADD to remember the cords or lyrics. lol

I was a trumpet player in band, but self taught on drums. I love to play the kit to various songs/styles, and I can do "okay", but some of my transitions and fills are SO atrocious, that I'll start laughing to myself, right in the middle of the song. Picture a subdued cocktail lounge, with a jazz quartet that is there for "ambience". Maybe they're playing a slow standard like Blue Moon etc., and then the drummer decides to really "stretch" his muscles for 16 to 24 bars. No dynamics or subtlety; just powers through it, and you'll get the idea. LOL

• Love
Reactions: augustaky1
Ammo for what? If we're really going with the WGAF what they think attitude? Our side already knows all of this.
You really think these agents of Soros/Satan are somehow going to be taught anything by you? LOL you are sooooo naive. They are the enemy, not dupes. You're still on first level thinking, buddy.

You really think these agents of Soros are somehow going to be taught anything by you? LOL you are sooooo naive. They are the enemy, not dupes. You're still on first level thinking, buddy.

That's not what I said. It's actually the opposite of what I said. My point was that you criticized me for pointing out that I have already documented the racist past of the Democrat party, after you had just done so. You said it was for "ammo", but you never answered my question: ammo for WHAT? If you think it is a futile exercise to present evidence to the left, then what is your point to begin with? Notating it serves no purpose, if it isn't directed at the left. LOL

And THAT, is not first level thinking. That is a legitimate question, that you refuse to answer. I don't have a beef with you other than your propensity to conservative "alpha male" all over the place, and "eat your own" so to speak. You're not clever by half, as you think you are, I promise. So either put me back on ignore, or just quit with the Dionesque pedantry.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT