POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was a great morning for The Clown. As often as I can, I try to hit up the Goodwill/Salvation Army/rummage stores, on Fridays. Today, I scored:

An unopened RCA Victor, 1965 original pressing of Al Hirt at Carnegie Hall. 30 cents...

(I'm not an Al Hirt fan at all, but it's still, because of the pristine condition, a pretty fantastic find)

Also, an Elektra, 1975/45 copy of Bohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love With My Car, which looks like it has never set foot on a turntable. 😮‍💨

2 observations.
1. Thanks for sharing factual statistics instead of a stupid tweet or meme like most the fools on here.
2. The stats show how stupid and ineffective abortion bans are. This is exactly why abortion was made legal in the 70s. Unfortunately modern Republicans are too foolish to learn from history.
They think abortion bans will reduce abortions. Remember the 50s? Wrong as hell.
They think letting Putin have Ukraine has no impact on US security. Remember Hitler? Wrong as hell.

When, pray tell, were abortions made illegal? List a few states. I'm curious, since you seem to know so much.

No googling, 'educator'.

Was a great morning for The Clown. As often as I can, I try to hit up the Goodwill/Salvation Army/rummage stores, on Fridays. Today, I scored:

An unopened RCA Victor, 1965 original pressing of Al Hirt at Carnegie Hall. 30 cents...

(I'm not an Al Hirt fan at all, but it's still, because of the pristine condition, a pretty fantastic find)

Also, an Elektra, 1975/45 copy of Bohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love With My Car, which looks like it has never set foot on a turntable. 😮‍💨
So "I'm in love with my car" was the B-Side of BoRhap? I did not know that. Very cool. Roger Taylor though that should have been released as a single.

Reactions: Girthang

My friends and I have been telling people for YEARS (if not decades) that the Bush cartel was NOT conservative, and not constitutionally aligned for the will and protection of the people to be guaranteed. It made me a lot of enemies. It made a lot of people say I was crazy. It made one of my friends get told to stop posting on a UK website years ago.

For all of those that shunned me and my friends just for trying to give them a heads up, I'm giving yall a big, fat I TOLD YA SO, as they watch all of these RINOs publicly turn on the conservative citizens of this country. And for those who were nasty about it, hope ya choke on the news.

Glad they finally came out of the closet. Wouldn't be surprised to see Cheney smokin a cigar in a dress within the next few months

I used to like the KC Chiefs since I lived out in the StL area for a number of years (Yes, I know StL isn't KC) and I always appreciated the KC fan base, but the non-stop Mahomes commercials and the Swifty love carnival last season and now this season is too much to handle. Sorry KC, but I'm bailing on you.

I'm going all in on the Bengals from here on and I can be miserable with all the other Bengals fans now. Misery loves company I guess.

I'm a Steelers fan and I'm proud of you for ditching the media darling in spite of the mounting pressure to love who they want you to love. I think the Bengals can have a great season. Hope yall stay healthy this year.

So "I'm in love with my car" was the B-Side of BoRhap? I did not know that. Very cool. Roger Taylor though that should have been released as a single.
It was on the original 45 release, I can't attest to any later (if there WERE any) releases. 45's were essentiallly heading towards extinction by the mid-70's. Album rock/FM stations were the death knell.

Huge news. Brittany Mahomes and Taylor Swift sat in separate suites during last night's NFL game. Evidently Brittany is a Trump supporter. As if we didn't get enough of the Swift/Kelce sugar sh$t last season. Sounds like it'll be back in force. Really tired of this. It's football man. Quit this crap.
Not that any of this 'feud' means anything, but isn't it the height of irony that the 'tolerant' party won't even be friends with anyone who disagrees with them politically? And, it's football, for god's sakes, not a town hall meeting. You can't put your politics aside to be cordial/friends while watching a game? Damn, these Dems are hard to stomach sometimes.

Not big into football, but big Rocky Blieir Fan.

That is still an incredibly inspiring story on all sides. To know a veteran who had his great athletic ability taken from him in combat, and see them fight for years and years, job after job, with the use of only one arm... it just made that story so much more real and inspiring to me. The lives of both really cemented my faith as well.

That 5 percent is EXACTLY why abortion should be legal up to when the baby is viable outside the mother.
Thanks for proving my point with your stats.
That 5% equals roughly 50,000 abortions performed for exceptions, life of mother, etc. That leaves at least 950,000 (not counting multiples) babies that are aborted every year b/c of an inconvenience. Given the rate of miscarriages, still births, etc, I'll be generous with that number and say 25% of those pregnancies will not be successful. Those remaining 712,500 babies have to pay the ultimate price to ensure the legality of aborting the other 50,000.

Exactly the racist propaganda you’ve been fed. Now compare all of that to ‘whiteness’. It’s the same thing. Literally the exact same propaganda. “Western” is just an insert because you can’t just openly say ‘white’ anymore.
Why do you hate white people so much? Those values apply to anyone of any race who happens to be a citizen of western nations. What about those values are so abhorrent to you?

It was on the original 45 release, I can't attest to any later (if there WERE any) releases. 45's were essentiallly heading towards extinction by the mid-70's. Album rock/FM stations were the death knell.

Crazy how they died so fast after being put on cereal boxes less than a decade earlier.

Not that any of this 'feud' means anything, but isn't it the height of irony that the 'tolerant' party won't even be friends with anyone who disagrees with them politically? And, it's football, for god's sakes, not a town hall meeting. You can't put your politics aside to be cordial/friends while watching a game? Damn, these Dems are hard to stomach sometimes.
Its their secular religion.

WOW !!!

She ANNIHILATES the White Liberal, Liberal scum flooding the zone with Immigrants, Harris and Walz. She pretty much covers all bases! 🤣 Get choo sum, Liberals !!!!

See Dion, a great American citizen who happens to be black doing her part to fight for the Western Civilization and values she lives. The only you racist libs make it a white vs the world thing.

Huge news. Brittany Mahomes and Taylor Swift sat in separate suites during last night's NFL game. Evidently Brittany is a Trump supporter. As if we didn't get enough of the Swift/Kelce sugar sh$t last season. Sounds like it'll be back in force. Really tired of this. It's football man. Quit this crap.

Someone should send Taylor a copy of Biden’s daughter's diary. Of course, she'll probably write a song about wishing she had been in his daughter's place and showered with him when she was a little girl. Sick people

Reactions: UK82
That is still an incredibly inspiring story on all sides. To know a veteran who had his great athletic ability taken from him in combat, and see them fight for years and years, job after job, with the use of only one arm... it just made that story so much more real and inspiring to me. The lives of both really cemented my faith as well.
His dad owned a bar and their home was on the second floor, so he actually lived over a bar from the time he was born. He was shot in the leg and Got shrapnel from a grenade in the same leg. Doctors said he would never play again.

Quote was clearly taken out of context...but interesting to me that the left has lied about how many school shootings there had been and have fudged the numbers on them a lot. Remember a year or 2 ago they were claiming there were like 4000 school shootings in a year or something like that? But Vance said they are a fact of life and he gets attacked (even though he was clearly misquoted)
Watch this and see what the media won’t show you about this kids social media accounts. Kid wasn’t old enough to vote but sure was able to take out a couple of people who could.

• Angry
Reactions: IdaCat
His dad owned a bar and their home was on the second floor, so he actually lived over a bar from the time he was born. He was shot in the leg and Got shrapnel from a grenade in the same leg. Doctors said he would never play again.

Yep. The veteran I knew took a mortar to the head and upper torso. He had been a diving champion in HS and then for the Army. Died 3 times. Lost 25% of their brain matter and they didn't think he'd walk, talk, or remember much. Might have to relearn everything. He overcame all of that, remembered things better than most people until he died, and became a pro bowler on top of it all.

So for me Rocky was a reminder of that. A symbol of sacrifice and perseverance

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT