How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gotta protect the freedom of the press...NY Daily News headline:

Body language experts dissect moment Trump strategist Steve Bannon intimately pats Reince Priebus
So for weeks, up until the yesterday, the press has been telling us all about how much they hate each other. Now, all of the sudden, they're gay together? I pity the fool that puts any trust in the media.

Last edited:
Most Americans that want a job right now can find work.

Huge point. Right now, there are so many handouts and so many people who are technically overqualified; mass deportation is going to leave us with a huge vacuum.

It's embarrassing how far we've fallen and the last 3 presidents are all to blame for different reasons; but in large part due to the illegal immigration problem no one would touch.

We need to refocus on trade schools. At the same time, student loans should become much more stringent. Get a degree in a useful field, or no money. It's a privilege not a right.

We need to take an axe to tons of handouts. If people don't have the motivation to work, they wont.

Deport every single non productive illegal and do it immediately. Productive ones should register and be given a strict path to citizenship. If they don't follow through, deport them as well.

All this has to be done in steps, but simultaneously. It will take nearly a generation to get things righted. This means we'll need 8 years of trump, followed by 8 more years of a non politician as president. Anyone scared of losing votes can't make these moves. The first second a lib is potus, they'll set us back another 25-30 years with handouts amnesty etc

Please tell me someone saw Tucker Carlson talking with a DNC senior advisor about genders. My god I couldn't believe what I was hearing, the guy literally sat there and said multiple times that we get to decide or gender and that is the final say for what our gender officially is. So as a guy if you want to just walk into a female locker room go ahead, if someone asks just say you identify as a female that day. Fallon Fox (male to female trans MMA fighter) beating the crap out of girls? No big deal because he says he is now a girl.

Seriously are we really at this point in society where people are outright just trying to deny biology?

Please tell me someone saw Tucker Carlson talking with a DNC senior advisor about genders. My god I couldn't believe what I was hearing, the guy literally sat there and said multiple times that we get to decide or gender and that is the final say for what our gender officially is. So as a guy if you want to just walk into a female locker room go ahead, if someone asks just say you identify as a female that day. Fallon Fox (male to female trans MMA fighter) beating the crap out of girls? No big deal because he says he is now a girl.

Seriously are we really at this point in society where people are outright just trying to deny biology?
I go play tennis with a bunch of hot babes b/c it's a womens fast feed and I tell the owner I identify as a woman.

Reactions: screwduke1
Starting at midnight on Friday, witches around the country are calling for a mass spell to be cast on Donald Trump every night of a waning crescent moon until he's driven from office.

http://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/news/a43285/casting-spell-donald-trump/
Oh shit! I was hoping something like this wasn't going to happen. Welp, it was fun while it lasted, but even The Donald can't survive a multi-witch incantation. Hope the vegans don't join in and accelerate the process.

Why is he still around making an ass of himself?

Absolutely, and it's a big nature problem. Educated people will tell you gender roles matter. They matter a lot. The female has duties as a female, the male as a male. It not a choice, it's fn nature as we are fn animals. These same people crying about stefeotyoing gender roles, or choosing what you want to be, are same ones who agree we are animals. We have naturalistic instincts and roles to play in this big stupid environment we keep trying to change and manipulate....it won't work.

And that's basically what Jameis Winston was telling those kids in a simple way. Boys, don't ge a f****. Stand up for yourself. That's what you are programmed to do.

Haha I just replied to screwduke and duke4life in the same post.

F Duke

Anybody keeping track of how much these Big Spending Republican's are planning on spending because there is a big fat orange Santa Claus up there promising free shit for everybody right now. Why do Republicans always think they know how to spend my money better than I do? Keep your greedy hands out of our pockets you lying freeloaders.

Reactions: fuzz77
Anybody keeping track of how much these Big Spending Republican's are planning on spending because there is a big fat orange Santa Claus up there promising free shit for everybody right now. Why do Republicans always think they know how to spend my money better than I do? Keep your greedy hands out of our pockets you lying freeloaders.

Trump is talking about the US.

Obama was worried about the world.

Your side can just keep protesting.

We got Flat Earthers and Young Earthers.

We got Evolution deniers and Climate change deniers...There's plenty of room for the Gender Deniers.

understand-people-seinfeld.gif

I really don't care if it makes me a bigot. There are men, women and people with mental problems in this world. That's the list of genders.

If you think your kid should be able to pick their gender, you're a goddam lunatic and shouldn't be a parent.

All kids and teenagers go through shit. That's life. Deal with it. Grow up.

Spend, spend, spend... plus a giant tax giveaway to the rich. Sounds like your typical Big Spending Republican's to me?

Also, Trump walks back his bullshit promises every time he speaks while grossly overstating what he has actually scaled back to what it already was.

We already were deporting illegal aliens with criminal records.

Obamacare isn't going anywhere. Just window dressing and sticking his name on it.

Moslim ban is watered down to nothing new.

But listen to Trump and he's already delivered. Bigly.

You RUBES sick of all this *winning* yet? LOL. You pathetic suckers.

We got Flat Earthers

This one I give you. Most definitely.

Young Earthers. We got Evolution deniers

These two I don't really care about, and won't get into. I'm not religious, but believeing in a higher power can be a very positive thing for some people, as long as it isn't encouraging them to declare jihad. If that's what they want to believe in, then their choice. They have a right to freedom of religion.

Climate change deniers

This is a no. Biology is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, 100% credible, proven science. You can't say the same for climate change. You just can't. It's based on science that not all scientists agree, who also have their own science and set of facts that say otherwise. It's subjective, and not comparable to biology.

This one I give you. Most definitely.

These two I don't really care about, and won't get into. I'm not religious, but believeing in a higher power can be a very positive thing for some people, as long as it isn't encouraging them to declare jihad. If that's what they want to believe in, then their choice. They have a right to freedom of religion.

This is a no. Biology is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, 100% credible, proven science. You can't say the same for climate change. You just can't. It's based on science that not all scientists agree, who also have their own science and set of facts that say otherwise. It's subjective, and not comparable to biology.
I thought awhile about putting the last one in... keep it spicy.

The GIF is just a general sentiment that I stand by. Kind of my mantra.

All you guys repeat after me:

I AM A BIG SPENDING REPUBLICAN. I SUPPORT MASSIVE GOVERNMENT RUN PROGRAMS. I LOVE THE NANNY STATE. HERE, DONALD... HERE IS MY WALLET. I KNOW YOU CAN SPEND MY MONEY BETTER THAN I CAN.

The first step to recovery is admitting it, folks. You are addicting to Trump's spending and you support it wildly. So why on earth are you ashamed to admit it? Free yourselves. Letter your inner spender out and let us all have a good look at it.

I AM A BIG SPENDING REPUBLICAN. I SUPPORT MASSIVE GOVERNMENT RUN PROGRAMS. I LOVE THE NANNY STATE. HERE, DONALD... HERE IS MY WALLET. I KNOW YOU CAN SPEND MY MONEY BETTER THAN I CAN.

The first step to recovery is admitting it, folks. You are addicting to Trump's spending and you support it wildly. So why on earth are you ashamed to admit it? Free yourselves. Letter your inner spender out and let us all have a good look at it.

There is no place like home.

5m19vlw.gif

In and amongst all this spending I never heard him mention his trillion dollar infrastructure program? Did he promise to do that by this Monday by any chance while he was sprinkling out the Christmas presents?

I can't wait to see the budget next week. Something has to give. He will either continue walking all this horseshit back to it is relatively just like what was already in place or he'll double-down on the lying and the promising. Hmmm... what does his track record suggest he'll do?

I want to make money off you suckers, too. You'll believe anything. Hell, you've got the biggest lyingest most obvious conman of all time shuffling the clam shells right in front of you and it's like you've never seen this game before? Somehow you can't recognize even the most obvious of swindlers ever? No wonder grifters still travel all over the south selling black water as driveway sealant to you idiots. You literally fall for anything. Damn, I need in on this bonanza. Rubes, rubes as far as they eye can see just waiting to be taken. Donald must think he's in Heaven (or that Russian cathouse he got peed on in).

I AM A BIG-TIME PARTISAN HACK. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

The first step to recovery is admitting it, folks. I am addicted to Obama's spending and supported it wildly. So why on earth am I ashamed to admit it? I'm not. Free yourselves. Letter your inner spender out and let us all have a good look at it.
FIFY.

You really do say a lot of stupid shit.

The funniest thing... the very best thing... my favorite one of all and the real true highest achievement of a conman is to stand in front of his marks and make them like it. To take them while they insist on giving you more.

Donnie stood right up there in front of CPAC and made the Republicans applaud his assault on free trade. He made them swear off every single thing they ever believed in. He could have passed the plate and demanded their underwear and those morons would have done it in a heart beat smiling all the way.

I got to give Donnie props. He knows his marks. He relishes standing up in front of all those idiots and making them like it. Milking them like cows and then laughing at them. Often in their faces. Of ramming it right down their throats. I'm taking you, everything you've ever believed in, all you've ever known until you are nothing, then I'm going to make you thank me for doing it.

Congratulations Donald Trump. You have done one helluva number on these rubes and they deserved every minute of it.

He made them applaud Government Regulations for crying out loud. Really, really, strong Government Regulations. In the middle of a speech featuring about 30 trillion dollars in spending. Anti-free trade, even. They lapped every word up. They couldn't clap hard enough. I think he should have performed an abortion right there on the stage and made them pass it around. I loved every minute of watching that. I am going to replay it about 20 times now. I want to savor every expression in the crowd. Every twinkle in Trump's eye as he marvels at how stupid these people are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT