POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mexico paying for the wall was not enough. Now the Middle East is going to pay for his safe zones in Syria.

I guess he will put a 20% tariff on oil coming in if they don't cough up the cash.

Jesus. Are we really this stupid? Really?

All this Big Government spending Trump is rolling out plus what he describes as a huge tax cut... so who is going to pay for all this bullshit... Mexico or the Middle East? We need to know who we're going to threaten with a 20% tariff on to pay for all of these Big Government programs he's rolling out tonight.

History will look at this as the darkest days of American. When some despot convinced 40% of the country to turn their backs on their Judicial system, their free press, their Congressional Representatives, even their own fellow Republicans... and trust ONLY in a man who says only he knows. Only he can do. Only he is to be believed.

This is Jim Jones shit. When does Trump break out the koolaid and Nikes? Here's a tip for you guys... don't drink the punch.
I know you're mad and angry. I really do. Just try to relax a bit.

Where's all our *conservative* budget hawks in here at? Big Government is running wild spending like there is no tomorrow. What about all this spending being on the backs of our children?

[laughing] Look at how unhinged and ate up with Trump he is. Severe, life threatening TDS.

He seriously watched Trump's prep rally, ranting and raving on this board, basically talking to himself, while the UK basketball game was on.

There's only two explanations. He's a fake, bandwagon fan or Trump owns him, every last fiber. Choose one.

[laughing] Look at how unhinged and ate up with Trump he is. Severe, life threatening TDS.

He seriously watched Trump 's prep rally, ranting and raving on this board, basically talking to himself, while the UK basketball game was on.

There's only two explanations. He's a fake, bandwagon fan or Trump owns him, every last fiber. Choose one.
That or you're some moronic poor that can't afford a DVR so you can watch anything you want whenever you want.

I'm sitting here in front of a 60" 4K Samsung with every channel on earth recorded at my fingertips plus Amazon Fire TV with Kodi and this clown thinks he can talk to me about what I can watch. LOL. These poors are amusing if nothing else.

There was a boy two houses down... the old Pearcy place... they said he had a game system that played stuff all the way from Ko-rea. I'm not funnin' you either. My nephew saw it.

Well now which is it, young feller? You want me to watch the Trump rally or watch the UK game? If I'm ah watching the UK game then I can't rightly be a watchin' the Trump rally now, can I?

hqdefault.jpg

[laughing] What a meltdown. These other dudes give you way too much credit, chalking it up to you just trolling. No, this the real you. You are f*cked. Straight up looney eccentric. Hey, how's Trump's balls taste?
So you're talking to me instead of watching the UK game. How do my nuts taste?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT