How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a46586890a062093.jpg

Trump's current margin is razor thin in VA. Living here, I'll honestly be shocked if the state goes red. Vance was probably the worst VP pick Trump could've made, doesn't broaden the ticket's appeal, very inexperienced, many economic views in line with the Bernie Bros. Dims will dump Biden over the weekend most likely. Will be extremely curious to see who their new nominee is. Depending on on who it is, it could change the polling in some key states. If it's Harris, then LOL.
They still rate it a toss up, but they now give the razor thin edge to Trump. That's all they said.

Alex Jones got fined a $1billion for saying Sandy Hook was fake.

But Democrats doing the same thing nawwwwwwwwwww

Just need to get Trump in and let him make it as least as possible to cheat the 2028 elections. Do that and the Dions of the world will never get a seat at the table ever again.

His ideology needs to be eradicated.

So you're far from a Pub or Dim & hate independents. WTF? Not much left - or right.

Im not into labels and descriptions, more into pragmatism and I believe that is indeed found toward the principles found away from leftist ideology. You could say if you were to describe my beliefs - a form of virtuous nationalism with principles in western liberal values.

When I say “independent” I mean a voter who goes from Bush to Obama, from Trump to Biden. It’s causing total gridlock and allowing the Marxist elements to slip through into our power structure. I would prefer they either vote toward the right or stay home. I do admit that to take part in our system I vote republican. It’s not something I enjoy.

At the very least it sounds really, really cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: SDC888 and UK_1576
Kids of color do fine in areas outside Jefferson county. The feel good nonsense of busing set their education in Jefferson back 100 years. Kids of color learn just fine if white libs get out of the way.

Why test? You have the free market to test for you. Concerned parents wont send their kids to schools where education is subpar no more than they intentionally eat at dirty restaurants. Schools with good leadership and teachers will thrive. Those without will fail, which will drive them to get in line. Plus families of color will finally get to control their own education rather than a white liberal who thinks they know better.

So there wont need to be a test at all. Nor will there even need to be a dept of education. Thats why lunatics were chasing around betsy devos until she gave up and why teachers in Kentucky were foaming at the mouth to oust bevin. Because everyone knows once society gets to see how well it will work, its over for bureaucrats, unions, and do-nothing admins with high salaries.
You & I agree on this, but most anywhere in KY either don't GAS about it or want the PP status quo. It's so sick. I take this amendment passing over DJT winning.

Here comes Newsome and Big Mike to battle it out. The people have no choice. They want someone who will make the steal the least obvious. Will of the people be damned. We’ll end up with an installed President ready to carry out the Globalist agenda.
The people lost their choice if Biden doesn't stick it our or doesn't resign as Pres to Make KH Prez. Leaving it to the Obamas of the world to decide is just one more Democratic Party disgrace. I mean they're just saying screw what the the primary voters want.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Im not into labels and descriptions, more into pragmatism and I believe that is indeed found toward the principles found away from leftist ideology. You could say if you were to describe my beliefs - a form of virtuous nationalism with principles in western liberal values.

When I say “independent” I mean a voter who goes from Bush to Obama, from Trump to Biden. It’s causing total gridlock and allowing the Marxist elements to slip through into our power structure. I would prefer they either vote toward the right or stay home. I do admit that to take part in our system I vote republican. It’s not something I enjoy.
I don't understand a word of this, but that's fine.

I’m telling y’all Biden isn’t going anywhere yet. They are leaking BS like mad to force him into it but hes stil not stepped down. He will fight it until there’s nothing left to fight, and he could win it if he can get the right people behind him. Schumer is a huge, huge blow though, however nobody can make the call but him. The price hasn’t been enough at this point. There’s still a chance.

Andy Beshear is such a POS but is loved by white women in Kentucky.

I'm disappointed that the Democrats aren't stuck with Biden. They're such dishonest scum. I am intrigued by how they strongarmed him into this.
I totally agree,

Like I said in the last day or so, they (Biden & the Dem power brokers) are negotiating his severance package. I honestly don’t know if he has Covid or not; frankly this is likely just a cover story while the negotiations are ongoing.

They don't need more money. They need better leadership and to reduce the bloat on and overpayment to administrative positions.
It would be nice, but that’s not how money is allocated to schools. There’s not a big pot where they pick and choose what they get to spend it on. The majority of districts in KY, with the exception of a few, have modest pay for admin positions. It’s actually low when compared to other states around us. Even if it was capped at a modest rate and all the money could be pooled, the average age of schools in the US is 49 years old. They weren’t designed with advancements in technology in mind. The plumbing is terrible, wiring & breakers are trash, and HVAC systems aren’t efficient. It costs schools near a million to operate some. In many cases it’s cheaper to build a new building than make updates needed. However, they only get enough funding to patch a fee things up at a time. US schools spend 6 billion a year on electricity alone. It’s sad to say but the entire US economy can function because schools are keeping kids 8-9 hours a day, 5 days per week when most people work during the day. It deserves money.

Reactions: UK_1576
Strong armed into what? I have no idea what happens, but, nothing has, yet.
They're out for blood right now. Democrats NEVER do this to any of their people. There's no way they're going to let this guy be the candidate with how in unison they are against him right now. They're willing to do anything to get what they want but it's just hard for me to believe Biden (whose ego is massive and he's combative) would willingly not run again unless forced into it in some threatening capacity and payoff.

the thing about the 2 female ticket with Gretchen and Kamala, no way they can get it. Yes she’s good for Michigan (possibly) and you’re going to do some damage with women, but they have a massive hurdle with that ticket. Black males. They will take a massive hit with getting Black males to vote for a white female ticket and they’re already having trouble with Black males as it is. If they were to lose another 8-12% of black males I doubt they can make it up and win elections. Can’t run that ticket. Not to mention the white independent men who wouldn’t vote for it.

Funny thing is you’d have a lot of women that wouldn’t trust it either, biggest kept secret in life is many women hate women.

If Biden can still think logically (even though he can't communicate it), this all has to be devastating. For a guy that wanted to be President so bad and tried so hard for so many years (ran what 3 times?) Can you imagine finally getting there and it all turns to s**t. And now those you thought were your friends, co-workers, supporters are bringing out the knives.

Having said that............I don't feel a bit sorry for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT