POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An “easy choice.” And , incredibly reasonable.

You can have life or continue down the path of death that you have started. A reasonable and easy choice. You can find all sorts of excuses to reject the offer, but it is both reasonable and easy. You make it hard.
'I offer you a simple choice. Bend the knee. Or die.'

OIP.Z31LMhgc6CLAlURQsEz8DAHaE8

Guess the rumor going around today was that 50 Cent was showing up. Not a rap fan, but I guess he's got a song that has gone viral after Saturday. Also did something special in his concert Saturday night?

Reactions: 55wildcat
First, I am a huge Trump fan.

Second, is Dana White part frog?

Third, the goal for tonight was certainly to appeal to the rednecks of our country...the heartland...no offense intended, but WWE, Kid Rock, MMA...yep, 100%.

First, I am a huge Trump fan.

Second, is Dana White part frog?

Third, the goal for tonight was certainly to appeal to the rednecks of our country...the heartland...no offense intended, but WWE, Kid Rock, MMA...yep, 100%.
Seems that way, but I don't see why as I think he already has 99.9% of the redneck vote. If he want to win, and wants down the ticket wins, he needs more minorities & females.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
Seems that way, but I don't see why as I think he already has 99.9% of the redneck vote. If he want to win, and wants down the ticket wins, he needs more minorities & females.

I think this is mainstream political thinking but it’s not the end all with Trump. If you’re not voting for Trump and that’s firm, it will never happen but he’s gonna pull more Hispanics and more blacks than last time. His base is becoming more galvanized by the day. He’s definitely going to end up with a sizable bump of independents from the assassination attempt, and I also suspect some moderate democrats will even be concerned enough with the economy to make the switch.

If Trump were to begin not acting like Trump that doesn’t happen to this extent. That’s why he picked Vance, and it’s the right call. Nothing wrong with picking some minorities and women if they’re right for the job, same as men, and that’s what he’ll do. He’s already turned a corner into looking presidential and that’s good for independents as well. Don’t believe the polls, they’re gonna miss like last time. Trump just needs to look presidential, lower key, but stick to his style and be a symbol of strength and the economy. He will win.

You’re the guy that thinks he’s funny but the whole room rolls their eyes. You stopped by this thread to crack on “rednecks”? smh

You're the guy that has no sense of humor. Did I hit too close to home Sally?

I love Trump and just like he does I'm calling a spade a spade. He was aiming towards a particular subset of audience. It isn't that hard to tell. Sorry you don't like it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT