POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where are our “dog whistle” experts when it comes to the rhetoric that likely inspired this mass shooting? I must have missed there expertise on such language as “bullseye”, “threat,” “Hitler,” “target,” etc. Why have our “dog whistle” experts gone suddenly silent?
Those terms are too literal for them to decipher. It's terms like "peacefully and Patriotically" that perk up their ears..

Regarding the teleprompter theory. If it had been from a teleprompter that was hit, wouldn’t it have been his left ear that got hit? They did’t look to be hit anyway but maybe what I thought were teleprompters weren’t the teleprompters. Either way, they wouldn’t have been behind him.

Yes, it one of the teleprompters had been hit by a bullet and exploded into Trumps head, it probably would have hit the side of his head facing the teleprompters and both teleprompters wouldn’t have been seen clearly on video perfectly intact.

But that’s not going to stop the lefties.

Vance perfectly fits the bill for a trump vp. Hopefully trump lives out the four, because vance is terrible and will do or say anything for money and power.

Wish trump would go a different route, for the reasons i posted many times, but thats why this is the perfect choice for trump.

Reactions: vhcat70
Just heard on Fox…that building the shooter was on was the responsibility of the local police, not secret service. (Rolleyes). Also, the FBI is STILL working to access shooter’s phone.

I think it’s safe to conclude the federal govt had nothing to do with nothing. They’re doing their best job. WE must do better. WE must love our neighbors.

I cant imagine any scenario where ss isnt completely in control of the entire scene. Now perhaps they delegated some of it, but even that doesn't make much sense because that building seems to be a very clear threat based on positioning of the stage.

Reactions: mailman85
16f337dd60ef9892.png
His parents are both registered Dems.

Yeah man. He comes across just as a centrist would after an assassination attempt that resulted in the death of an innocent bystander. You’re so full of shit.
I wasn't calling him a centrist. I was illustrating the depth of the political world outside y'all's bubble. Destiny is a radlib. To you he's a lefty. To the actual leftists he's a capital apologist literal running joke.

I think taking a rifle and trying to blow a man's head off outranks voter registration. Just my opinion.
I totally agree but it is a narrative that the left is attempting to construct in order to avoid blame for their rhetoric that caused it. He was deranged and their rhetoric pushed him into finding infamy by assassinating the person half of the nation hates and would celebrate him for doing. He knew that he would become a hero in the eyes of guys like Dsus and Sambortion.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Bold prediction: outta nowhere Haley named VP NOM. I THINK it was Vance 100 before shooting but I think it's a decent chance Trump wants to set a different tone an Haley would be it.

"Thomas Matthew Crooks, the 20-year-old gunman who shot and injured former President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania rally, briefly appeared in an advertisement for BlackRock Inc., the company said on Sunday."

This occurred in 2022. He was in background & not paid.

The "whataboutisms" and the "yeah but Trump one time said" since he was shot is disgusting and beyond laughable.
And the comparisons they have to dig up are laughable. We could assemble a multi-episode mini-series of vile and disgusting clips and statements by libs in regards to Trump.

I am not enamored with either Gov as a VP pick....I don't see them moving the needle much (although that really doesn't matter much for the VP pick) and I believe they are both too important in their current roles, especially Youngkin.

Vance...I can get on board with as I believe he helps w/ the younger vote. However....does this hurt his Ohio Senate seat when up for grabs. Ryan may take it back against another opponent.

I would love Vivek or Gabbard as two non-office holders but longshots, imo.

Regarding the teleprompter theory. If it had been from a teleprompter that was hit, wouldn’t it have been his left ear that got hit? They did’t look to be hit anyway but maybe what I thought were teleprompters weren’t the teleprompters. Either way, they wouldn’t have been behind him.
Isn't there a photo actually showing the bullet ? Sure didn't look luke a piece of glass.

Reactions: SDC888
Yes, it one of the teleprompters had been hit by a bullet and exploded into Trumps head, it probably would have hit the side of his head facing the teleprompters and both teleprompters wouldn’t have been seen clearly on video perfectly intact. But that’s not going to stop the lefties.
I don’t even understand why there is any speculation. There is a photo (that I believe has been corroborated as legitimate) that actually caught the bullet on frame whizzing past Trump’s head as he begins to reach for his ear.

Oh? So Sirhan Sirhan was a conservative Republican? Good to know...

(Yes I know it was pistol, not a rifle. Just putting this here because someone would totally be that pedantic knowing this thread
Actually that's funny you bring that up now that we're thinking about assassinations.

Jfk got killed by a commie
RFK by a PLO lunatic

Your friends!

Haley would not shock me. They said he ripped up his speech after the shooting and is now giving one based on Unity. She's now suddely gonna be there.. I could see him giving an example on how united he and Nikki and the RNC are now. Doubt it but her chances are on the board now.

Last edited:
Reactions: augustaky1
How goes it? Have not seen you post in a good while.
I'm fine, I don't think I've posted here since the Palestinian attack on Israel in October, that p!ssed me off enough to spout off. Took an attempt on Trump's life to get my blood boiling enough to post again.
Otherwise, work has been hopelessly demanding, and it just feels like we are all shouting at clouds on here sometimes.
...but give me a chance to hurl some crude and baseless personal insults, and dammit, you know I'm here for that!

Vance perfectly fits the bill for a trump vp. Hopefully trump lives out the four, because vance is terrible and will do or say anything for money and power.

Wish trump would go a different route, for the reasons i posted many times, but thats why this is the perfect choice for trump.

Rumors on Twitter now he’s meeting with RFK. Who knows.

RFK has a few pros. A ton of cons.

That said, if it’s Trump/RFK no democrat ticket can beat that in an actual election. Will be interesting to see if they burn the preprinted ballots, or drag Biden’s barely mobile body to the finish line and still complete the steal.

If Trump were to announce RFK today, I would imagine everyone would start just acting like they’re in office. They might just burn down the White House and regulatory agency offices rather than taking the time to destroy all the evidence of their crimes.

Actually that's funny you bring that up now that we're thinking about assassinations.

Jfk got killed by a commie
RFK by a PLO lunatic

Your friends!
My point exactly. These things are much more complicated than just red team vs blue team.
WTF? Are you serious? He was a terrorist PALESTINIAN who was killing him because of his support for Israel. WOW.
Duh. That's my point. Do you think that's a conservative Republican? He was a dyed-in-the-wool self-describing communist.

I'm fine, I don't think I've posted here since the Palestinian attack on Israel in October, that p!ssed me off enough to spout off. Took an attempt on Trump's life to get my blood boiling enough to post again.
Otherwise, work has been hopelessly demanding, and it just feels like we are all shouting at clouds on here sometimes.
...but give me a chance to hurl some crude and baseless personal insults, and dammit, you know I'm here for that!
It is good to hear that you are well.

I can't leave, someone has to keep @TheFrontRunner on the straight and narrow.

@55wildcat and I have the watch. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT