POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wasn't calling him a centrist. I was illustrating the depth of the political world outside y'all's bubble. Destiny is a radlib. To you he's a lefty. To the actual leftists he's a capital apologist literal running joke.
Who are actual leftists?
The young turks? Lol How's that union going for Cenk?
Sport coat Sammy aka Kyle Kulinski the guy that created a dark money pac and put it in Knoxville?
Dave pakman- who's basically Rachel Maddow and will sell out for ads

Oh, chapo that's gotta be it.

My point exactly. These things are much more complicated than just red team vs blue team.

Duh. That's my point. Do you think that's a conservative Republican? He was a dyed-in-the-wool self-describing communist.
Sirhan Sirhan would be a registered Democrat who spends time on the staff of the Squad and organizing protesting at College Campi. From the River to the Sea a true Democrat he be.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
Who are actual leftists?
The young turks? Lol How's that union going for Cenk?
Sport coat Sammy aka Kyle Kulinski the guy that created a dark money pac and put it in Knoxville?
Dave pakman- who's basically Rachel Maddow and will sell out for ads

Oh, chapo that's gotta be it.
See you don't even know. Meanwhile, on the flip side, I'm the one telling the thread about the rightwing personalities like Patrick Bet-David too.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Sirhan Sirhan would be a registered Democrat who spends time on the staff of the Squad and organizing protesting at College Campi. From the River to the Sea a true Democrat he be.
Yeah, definitely not a conservative Republican. Who shot RFK. Point proven. All the sane people got it in my first post, sorry it took you this long.

Trump Truthing about RFK protection. RFK X’ing(?) that talking about unity.

Strange

With all this talk of unity, if Trump picked a democrat for the ultimate unity pick, then they said they were running to unite the country against the establishment, they could not be beaten*.

Edit: in a free and fair election. Obviously we still have the mail in vote fraud and potential assassinations.

Reactions: SDC888
Isn't there a photo actually showing the bullet ? Sure didn't look luke a piece of glass.

I don’t even understand why there is any speculation. There is a photo (that I believe has been corroborated as legitimate) that actually caught the bullet on frame whizzing past Trump’s head as he begins to reach for his ear.
Saw it yesterday. Don't know if it's been posted (didn't look...too many pages). But you know it's not a fake that's been photo shopped because it was from a NY Times reporter/cameraman.

Reactions: Girthang and blubo
Just not sure about the Pick. He’s got the duck hunting southern boy look going on the media is gonna hammer that. But if shouldn’t matter anyway.

FYIITJRWQAEIiMf.jpg:large

I would doubt it because Trump and DeWine aren't exactly best buds....but I wonder if DeWine got a heads up yesterday. Reports were that gov't security was in front of Vance's house last night. First reports were it was Federal, but later that DeWine ordered it on a state level.

Reactions: blubo
Yeah man. He comes across just as a centrist would after an assassination attempt that resulted in the death of an innocent bystander. You’re so full of shit.

He's everything Dion is, except he's pro-Israel and pro-Capitalism.

Those are admittedly major areas of disagreement, but he is every bit the anti-American revolutionary and he hates you just as much.

Vance is VP pick. There’s someone on here who is/was very anti-Vance calling him a phony among the things. This was maybe when Vance was running for Senate. Don’t remember the handle or if he’s still active here. If you are, give us an update.

On the one hand, I want to believe the classmates stories about the shooter and that he hasn’t change since he was that quirky debating lone conservative.

On the other hand, he tried to blow Trump’s head off on live TV which is exactly what democrats and their media messengers have been pushing for.

Hmmmm.
Sounds like since leaving high school, the shooter was radicalized by the hate filled Democratic party.

Reactions: IdaCat and SDC888
I don’t know a ton about Vance policies or positions. Vivek likes him. He’s roughly my age. He’s married to a woman. He has 3 young kids.

I’ll keep an open mind for now based on those points alone.

Reactions: blubo and SDC888
How that fake wrastlin' thread you love so much doin' ?? I didn't know anyone over the age of 7 weatched that goofy stuff anymore, 🤣
Pretty well. Oddly enough, the crossover between pro wrestling and politics is quite large. You seem to have just shifted from believing wrestling is real to believing politics are. Maybe you'll grow out of it too

THE JEWISH HILLBILLY HAMMER aint playin' around this time! He's really pissed off and he's not going to let anyone disrespect Israel!

Pretty well. Oddly enough, the crossover between pro wrestling and politics is quite large. You seem to have just shifted from believing wrestling is real to believing politics are. Maybe you'll grow out of it too

THE JEWISH HILLBILLY HAMMER aint playin' around this time! He's really pissed off and he's not going to let anyone disrespect Israel!
I feel sorry for people like yourself that think they are smart but are dumb as a hammer. But have fun watching AEW! [roll]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT