POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for your post. I agree with the first two paragraphs, and if you read my post, I called out people for calling conservatives or Republicans names just as I did the other side. Then, you go into how your side is right and you can't compromise with people that think different than you. That is what I'm saying. There is a border compromise. People aren't really mutilating children. That is a talking point. I know no one that celebrates Lenin and destroys Washington (I assume you are talking about George, but maybe D.C.) Who wants to kill children as you state? Let's talk about issues and end the hatred of the "other team" and get things done, instead of just calling each other names.
Sir, I appreciate your post as well. To be in your 80s, with a loving family ... there is many things you could advise us all on. And I would appreciate some life advice from someone in that position. And I mean the rest of this with ALL DUE respect. I really do. I never said "my side". You inferred that. I do believe MY positions are right ... if I didn't think my position was right, I'd change it. And my positions do not always align with either party or with Trump.

Also, with all due respect ... I ask you to please get more informed on political issues. You are well respected on here and many of us would be willing to help you gain access to various outlets other than the state-controlled corporate uniparty media.
1. There is no compromise at the border. There has been an invasion at our southern border by fighting age men and this admin has gone to court to prevent states from securing their border. And now this admin wants those illegal immigrants to vote. That alone is destroying the country. Literally.
2. Doctors are absolutely mutilating children. Tennessee had to stop them. New England area. San Fran. Watch "What is a Woman" and tell us if your opinion changes. Also, let me state this: if no one is mutilating children, then there shouldn't be ONE problem with passing a law to prevent doctors from mutilating children. Would you agree with that?
3. I posted this a couple of days ago (seems like 100 pages) and out of respect I'll post it again below. This, and much, much worse has been happening across the country for years.

Please note: I'm not calling anyone names. I'm stating facts about my positions and can back them all up. Unfortunately, the left on here are completely unreasonable and want the destruction of this nation. Go back 4 years in this thread and you'll see it. Peace to you, BBB.
01J21SX7ED6YSE0H33BMWDR7YY.jpeg

Parents were social workers but you know he's MAGA

He may just be a nut. Or he was pushed into action by Biden

It's one of your two views IMO. But if he was just crazy, he was pushed to kill Trump by Democrats either by their dangeous rhettoric or directly.

PS, that aggresive Speech by Biden on Friday was insane. I looked around while watching it and said "WTF is he doing??"

Sir, I appreciate your post as well. To be in your 80s, with a loving family ... there is many things you could advise us all on. And I would appreciate some life advice from someone in that position. And I mean the rest of this with ALL DUE respect. I really do. I never said "my side". You inferred that. I do believe MY positions are right ... if I didn't think my position was right, I'd change it. And my positions do not always align with either party or with Trump.

Also, with all due respect ... I ask you to please get more informed on political issues. You are well respected on here and many of us would be willing to help you gain access to various outlets other than the state-controlled corporate uniparty media.
1. There is no compromise at the border. There has been an invasion at our southern border by fighting age men and this admin has gone to court to prevent states from securing their border. And now this admin wants those illegal immigrants to vote. That alone is destroying the country. Literally.
2. Doctors are absolutely mutilating children. Tennessee had to stop them. New England area. San Fran. Watch "What is a Woman" and tell us if your opinion changes. Also, let me state this: if no one is mutilating children, then there shouldn't be ONE problem with passing a law to prevent doctors from mutilating children. Would you agree with that?
3. I posted this a couple of days ago (seems like 100 pages) and out of respect I'll post it again below. This, and much, much worse has been happening across the country for years.

Please note: I'm not calling anyone names. I'm stating facts about my positions and can back them all up. Unfortunately, the left on here are completely unreasonable and want the destruction of this nation. Go back 4 years in this thread and you'll see it. Peace to you, BBB.
01J21SX7ED6YSE0H33BMWDR7YY.jpeg
That middle ground is why we are at where we are today.

You give up something and it’s irreversible.

BBB gives up taking it all today and comes back tomorrow for the rest.

He’s been doing it for 87 years.

Confirmed, he voted for biden and donated to voteblue...he switched parties for the primary to vote for Nikki Haley.

Nice try, you hatefilled rhetoric clowns

A congressman was shot on a baseball field and you all claimed it was okay bc he didn't support nationalized healthcare, an idiot brought a gun to Kavanaughs house and you said nothing bc you want an activist court. Your current president has refused to denounce Charlottesvilles happening all over the country at pro hamas rallies bc he's afraid of losing votes in Michigan.

All you care about is power...as long as feelings are sprinkled on it
Also @MidseasonTweak if he's literally hitler, why are you wishing condolences? Condolences for a authoritarian dictator?
Huh odd

That middle ground is why we are at where we are today.

You give up something and it’s irreversible.

BBB gives up taking it all today and comes back tomorrow for the rest.

He’s been doing it for 87 years.
Yep. The time has come to draw a hard line in the sand. There can't be fence sitters anymore. I hate that it's come to that. I've always been one to get along with everyone no matter what one believes. Always changing the subject if I feel the convo may sway to the extreme. Those days are over. I'll still be the nice guy but it's time to pull some weeds. Time to clean the house. Time to focus on God, Family, and the few really good friends I have as I truly believe we don't have very long on this Earth.

Canadian John. Keep laughing, you little f***. My wife’s cousin was at that rally. He wasn’t near the shots that you are laughing about. But he was there.

You’re a piece of shit. You’ll get yours one day. And I will laugh when it does
Imagine being a tiny little racist man that was banned from posting here yet hangs around to try and get under people’s skin. Guy’s never been laid in his life and his misery makes me laugh.🤣

You are completely misquoting me and missing my message. I think I said both sides are crazy and we need to focus on what we agree on. I'm not the problem in this country. I'm just trying to get people to find common ground, which actually exists. Where you get that I said only one side is wrong I don't know. Re-read what I posted. I said both sides calling names are wrong. But, if you want to continue the division, keep moving the goal post and calling names. I'm trying to do the opposite, and evidently this isn't the forum for that.
There is NO common ground when those who want to live their lives in peace and dignity are called NAZIs and WHITE NATIONALISTS by the other side. Why don't you start scolding the lefties who are the ones calling us all racists instead of scolding those of us who just want to be left alone? That is the lie that your words tell. You ONLY scold one side while pretending to scold both sides. Where are you blasting Dion, sammy, KAB, RunninRichie? You're NOT.

You're a liar and a fraud.

And I won't. What I won't do is engage in a name calling exchange with people that disagree with me. I'm not stupid. I live in western Kentucky and know that most people around me, including some of my closest friends have different political beliefs than I do. That hasn't affected any of our abilities to raise families, develop a retirement plan, and actually retire and enjoy our life and each other's company. Some of you need to broaden your horizons and talk to people that think differently than you do. You might actually enjoy their company.
You're STILL virtue signaling while refusing to scold the lefties on this board. Fraud.

Yep you gotta have the same style. Back in the day with those knee high 3 stripe colored socks it just didn't work out. The jig was up rather quickly. All the same? Nobody knows.

You and I are part of a very small group in this thread, that can relate to tube sock turmoil. My Mom gave up buying me multi colored ones. "Red or Blue, you pick, and be quick about it."

Those tube socks looked stupid anyway, and the elastic was f***ed within a month, so then, you had to steal rubber bands to try and keep them up. Good riddance to that crap.

Anyone remember the really thin "Sanitaries" that you put on under your baseball stirrups? Any of you old enough to have played baseball with metal cleats? Not sure when they outlawed them, but I wore them. There is no other sound in the world, like walking on the concrete sidewalks before and after your game in those metals. It's etched into my brain to this day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT