How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VR - I KNEW the metal spikes and Sanitaries would draw you in. LOL

You know exactly what I'm talking about. The sound that metal made on the concrete was the coolest s*** ever.

My first PeeWee football practice (Redskins, Coach Taylor, Danny Taylor's older brother), Chris Dixon wore his metal baseball spikes there. I thought Greg (Taylor) was going to have a stroke. LOL

VR - I KNEW the metal spikes and Sanitaries would draw you in. LOL

You know exactly what I'm talking about. The sound that metal made on the concrete was the coolest s*** ever.

My first PeeWee football practice (Redskins, Coach Taylor, Danny Taylor's older brother), Chris Dixon wore his metal baseball spikes there. I though Greg (Taylor) was going to have a stroke. LOL
It was music to my ears!

It was literally, the sound of Summer (along with the high dive springboard at Southland Pool. )

I don't know if you knew Mike Holiday, but he did a half gainer off that high dive, and his head clipped the board. That water turned red instantly, and there was hair and scalp stuck on the end of the diving board.
Do you remember the box hockey game box they bring out there at Southland park in the summer. Those were fun times.

• Love
Reactions: HymanKaplan
The RNC is about to be HUGE. Tons of people who wouldn't normally watch are probably going to tune in. And trump is going to come out and give a speech completely calm and professional on unity to make the libs look like the monsters they are.

This election is over...the Biden replacement talk is over. No democrat is going to sacrifice their career for this, Big Mike won't be able to handle the humiliation

It's more likely that he fell down a right wing rabbit hole and became a radical Republican. I've seen it happen to people I know.

Yeah. That’s more likely. Just like you have seen it happen to people you know. Those people shooting others. You live quite a life. And, your post doesn’t at all sound like a sack of shat lie. Not at all.

Sir, I appreciate your post as well. To be in your 80s, with a loving family ... there is many things you could advise us all on. And I would appreciate some life advice from someone in that position. And I mean the rest of this with ALL DUE respect. I really do. I never said "my side". You inferred that. I do believe MY positions are right ... if I didn't think my position was right, I'd change it. And my positions do not always align with either party or with Trump.

Also, with all due respect ... I ask you to please get more informed on political issues. You are well respected on here and many of us would be willing to help you gain access to various outlets other than the state-controlled corporate uniparty media.
1. There is no compromise at the border. There has been an invasion at our southern border by fighting age men and this admin has gone to court to prevent states from securing their border. And now this admin wants those illegal immigrants to vote. That alone is destroying the country. Literally.
2. Doctors are absolutely mutilating children. Tennessee had to stop them. New England area. San Fran. Watch "What is a Woman" and tell us if your opinion changes. Also, let me state this: if no one is mutilating children, then there shouldn't be ONE problem with passing a law to prevent doctors from mutilating children. Would you agree with that?
3. I posted this a couple of days ago (seems like 100 pages) and out of respect I'll post it again below. This, and much, much worse has been happening across the country for years.

Please note: I'm not calling anyone names. I'm stating facts about my positions and can back them all up. Unfortunately, the left on here are completely unreasonable and want the destruction of this nation. Go back 4 years in this thread and you'll see it. Peace to you, BBB.
01J21SX7ED6YSE0H33BMWDR7YY.jpeg

Well, you've made me look like an intolerant asshole. That's fair, I was. Stain on me.

You and I are part of a very small group in this thread, that can relate to tube sock turmoil. My Mom gave up buying me multi colored ones. "Red or Blue, you pick, and be quick about it."

Those tube socks looked stupid anyway, and the elastic was f***ed within a month, so then, you had to steal rubber bands to try and keep them up. Good riddance to that crap.

Anyone remember the really thin "Sanitaries" that you put on under your baseball stirrups? Any of you old enough to have played baseball with metal cleats? Not sure when they outlawed them, but I wore them. There is no other sound in the world, like walking on the concrete sidewalks before and after your game in those metals. It's etched into my brain to this day.
Told this on the baseball forum a while back after Willie Mays died. The Construction Manager that I work closely with at work is in his mid 60’s. His Dad played AAA ball for the Mets and in 1949 was about to be called up however he suffered a career ending injury after getting cleated by an opposing player. He was replaced on the roster by none other than Willie Mays. The guy who cleated him quit baseball himself because he never could get over the guilt of ending another player’s career.

Media is totally sick in this country. Just watched the special with Lester Holt on MSNBCommie. Unbelievable the visuals of Trump fans they displayed while talking about the “history of political violence”. The visuals of MAGA in the background looking like they’re screaming this is shameful.

If you cannot see through this BLATANT propaganda at this point then you’re willfully partaking in it for gain. You’re a sick SOB. No debate.

This was clear, CLEAR, left wing political violence like usual. Over the last 10 years the cases of left wing violence is through the roof. The clever ways they pull the data together in academia to skew it toward right wing violence is LAUGHABLE. The left wing in America is burning down cities, killing police, targeting politicians, targeting kids, and on. The left wing needs to be dealt with in a swift fashion. Vote them all out and don’t allow them back until they can learn how to act like adults, of with purple hair.

I’m sorry leftist ideologues have always been a bunch of freaks. Just a disgusting bunch of misfits who no longer need to be entertained.

It was literally, the sound of Summer (along with the high dive springboard at Southland Pool. )

I don't know if you knew Mike Holiday, but he did a half gainer off that high dive, and his head clipped the board. That water turned red instantly, and there was hair and scalp stuck on the end of the diving board.

I’m 38 and played through college. Grew up going to STL huge cards fans here. Love the game my cousin played for the A’s uncle drafted by the Pirates. I played some with metal cleats and there’s no sound like it. I can smell the hamburger wrapped in aluminum foil as I’m walking in the summer heat.

Canadian John. Keep laughing, you little f***. My wife’s cousin was at that rally. He wasn’t near the shots that you are laughing about. But he was there.

You’re a piece of shit. You’ll get yours one day. And I will laugh when it does

I'm older than most of you. I'll knock his chiclets out and do the time. My kids are grown, no debt, secure retirement. Not really that busy. Consider it a gift from me to you. LOL ;-)

Trump's going to give a speech on unity next week.

That's fine if he wants to do that. I don't think it's realistic, given the LUNACY of the left and the IDIOCY of the moderates.

I'm going to be focused more on punishment at this point.
Actually, I think if Trump gives a unifying speech, after what just happened to him, the election is over and he wins in a landslide.

Trump's going to give a speech on unity next week.

That's fine if he wants to do that. I don't think it's realistic, given the LUNACY of the left and the IDIOCY of the moderates.

I'm going to be focused more on punishment at this point.
The idiocy and lunacy is already on full display, isn't changing, and is going to get far worse now.

Trump shows up and gives that type of unifying message and remains calm, whether he believes it, and he don't, but by doing that you leave the liberals left with nothing but their own rope to hang themselves with

The dems have lit a fire they can't put out now. Make no mistake this was a clear inside job by the them and their foreign allies. They missed.

This isn't just an assassination attempt but an ACT OF WAR. the NWO, WEF, Soros Chinese and our very liberal communist govt just took their operation to defcon 5 when everything else failed and they ****ed it up.

We have to win this election at every congressional and senate level but especially the presidency and show these co conspirators,traitors, foreign and domestic what we really are.

Absolutely 100% impossible this 20 yr old mental midget did this on his own. This isn't Lee Harvey and Kennedy, because they missed.
🇺🇸

Just give the unifying speech so the independents who really want to vote for him anyway will do it in droves automatically. It’s an easy call, but the conservatives on TV need to hammer home that the media once again is holding the left and right to two different standards. They’re once again missing the mark on that yet again.

From this point on the election is over if Trump acts presidential so just do that. Hold his head high, talk about defeating the radical element together by unifying under one umbrella and defeating the nations problems together. The election ends in that moment at the convention.

And now because all attention has shifted to the assassination, Trump is getting all the air time yet again, and Biden is able to hold on to his campaign. At this point if he’s not out within 2 weeks he’s the guy, if not by now you just about have to run DEI VP Kamala who people don’t trust and hate. The election is over after the convention. Get ready for Trump again and now maybe we can get this economy under control. The left took advantage of Covid last time and this time their BS came back to bite them. No more psychologically ****ing up the electorate by locking them in their homes until they “vote right”.

hahaha. You're a known liberal and liked the fact that it might have been staged. What a clownshow Liberal filth is.
who said it was staged? I liked your post that it was weird. If you are going to continue to refuse to engage in discussion and just call me a liberal, I'm out. I've explained why that is not productive and you obviously don't care. If you are posting just to get someone to like your post so you can attack them, you are the problem.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Just listening to this BS secular talk, in what world was Biden a good president? lmao the guy was terrible, 2nd worst president in history, according to the numbers and how they affect Americans at home. Absolutely hideous presidency so I don’t know what the left is trying to sell it won’t work. It was hard to out-do jimmy Carter as one of the worst but Biden did it.

“Biden did a great job but he must step aside”.

No he didn’t so a great job and he should have never been elected in the first place. Thanks to the Covid ballot initiative he was placed in. But no he’s been a horrible president and the historians will write it as such. No doubt about it 100%.

There is NO common ground when those who want to live their lives in peace and dignity are called NAZIs and WHITE NATIONALISTS by the other side. Why don't you start scolding the lefties who are the ones calling us all racists instead of scolding those of us who just want to be left alone? That is the lie that your words tell. You ONLY scold one side while pretending to scold both sides. Where are you blasting Dion, sammy, KAB, RunninRichie? You're NOT.

You're a liar and a fraud.
I don't like being called a piece of shit any more than you like being called a Nazi. What is the difference. I called you no names, but you call me a liar and a fraud. Why can't you and I just discuss an issue other than you calling me names because you know I have different political beliefs? Remember, I called no one a name on this board. But I've been called a lot of names. And, if people would act civilized, there is always common ground. Only ignorant people refuse to try because they need their gang to support their lack of ability to discuss issues.

Just give the unifying speech so the independents who really want to vote for him anyway will do it in droves automatically. It’s an easy call, but the conservatives on TV need to hammer home that the media once again is holding the left and right to two different standards. They’re once again missing the mark on that yet again.

From this point on the election is over if Trump acts presidential so just do that. Hold his head high, talk about defeating the radical element together by unifying under one umbrella and defeating the nations problems together. The election ends in that moment at the convention.

And now because all attention has shifted to the assassination, Trump is getting all the air time yet again, and Biden is able to hold on to his campaign. At this point if he’s not out within 2 weeks he’s the guy, if not by now you just about have to run DEI VP Kamala who people don’t trust and hate. The election is over after the convention. Get ready for Trump again and now maybe we can get this economy under control. The left took advantage of Covid last time and this time their BS came back to bite them. No more psychologically ****ing up the electorate by locking them in their homes until they “vote right”.
No problem with any of that. But you left something out.

What if they try again. And what if they succeed next time. What will we do then?

Reactions: Killswitch24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT