POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump isn't Hitler. He's just a really bad Presidential candidate, much like Biden. I mean, he shouldn't be murdered for it, but the United States of American can do much better than both of them.

lol

Oh, now Trump isn’t Hitler.

Maybe you guys should tone down the lies and bullshit before someone tries to blow his head off next time.

Lol my god. The man was just the subject of an attempted assassination and you expect him to denounce violence against dems?

Like i said no shame.

Also very little chance biden is the nom now. The numbers will be too busted to cheat. So will it be Michelle, gavin, andy, or some combo?

They may just leave Biden in, this might be too much for any dem to overcome in 24.

Gear up for 28 if I'm the dems.

So blame the victim.... Nice. Lord knows democrats aren't divisive right?.. You might want to try this argument after the blood has dried. It's a little hypocritical to blame Trump for rhetoric when a Trump voter had his brains blown out because of the rhetoric towards Trump and his voters.

Pundits on both sides are divisive, but Trump is easily the most divisive President in my lifetime.

Also, wtf are you talking about blaming the victim? I never once justified Trump being shot at. What I am disagreeing with is the laughable notion that it's the media making Trump divisive. Trump is divisive. He did that. Like, that's his schtick.

Accuracy matters. Not saying this bill is just, but the Democratic bill was to revoke secret service if convicted of a felony. Should provide that context.
Context matters too. Someone showed up to a RFK jr event with a gun and bystanders had to subdue him because he was denied security. Trump just got shot at by a crazy leftist after years of saying he's literally Hitler...

So blame the victim.... Nice. Lord knows democrats aren't divisive right?.. You might want to try this argument after the blood has dried. It's a little hypocritical to blame Trump for rhetoric when a Trump voter had his brains blown out because of the rhetoric towards Trump and his voters.
hmt this guy woman what ever is a total idiot

Reactions: hmt5000
It wasn't " shattered glass from a teleprompter" that cut Trump's ear. That's a very simplistic way to put it and it doesn't convey why the glass shattered.

*(In this scenario)* Trump's ear was cut by shrapnel from a teleprompter that shattered because of a bullet that was meant for him.

*There is a tweet that seems to show a picture of the bullet as it passed through Trump's ear.

Last edited:
Here's another reason why Trump is divisive. He can actually win sway with a lot of people who distrust him in this scenario.

Biden / Obama / leading democrats have denounced violence unequivocally.

What Trump should do is also denounce violence unequivocally. Will he? It's a two foot putt.
Trump voters aren't the ones committing crime and murder.... This is an easy putt for your side. Stop trying to pretend "both sides"... It's one side.

Trump voters aren't the ones committing crime and murder.... This is an easy putt for your side. Stop trying to pretend "both sides"... It's one side.

Sir, Im quite positive that Trump voters do commit crimes and murders. There's 350 god damn million people in this country... making any dumb generalization like that is going to be wrong

Witness on CBS who carries guns is saying she didn't hear what sounded like a gunshot -- suggesting shooter MIGHT have used a silencer
Listen to it good grief I can see you never were never in military stayed in mama's basement.

Guys like you are disgusting little pukes. Done with you

Listen to it good grief I can see you never were never in military stayed in mama's basement.

Guys like you are disgusting little pukes. Done with you
wtf are you talking about?

Im just typing what an eye-witness said. Do you think that's politically motivated?

Also, I'd bet the shooter probably was using a silencer. Im just relaying info because it's interesting Einstein. Witness said she would've bet the gun was a ".22 because it didn't make a loud sound. The sound was from falling equipment."

Then if this is the case, you can't say it's the media making Trump divisive.

If the man wants to lead, act like a leader.
Trump isn't the one dividing. The media coverage and lies and distortions are what is dividing. The "good people on both sides" hoax finally got admitted to by Snopes just 5 years later. MSM can't lie about someone constantly then blame the guy the lied about.

Trump isn't the one dividing. The media coverage and lies and distortions are what is dividing. The "good people on both sides" hoax finally got admitted to by Snopes just 5 years later. MSM can't lie about someone constantly then blame the guy the lied about.

I didn't even mention "good people on both sides". Why are we inserting that? Half the reason Trump is popular is because he is divisive and controversial. You can't have it both ways.

It wasn't " shattered glass from a teleprompter" that cut Trump's ear. That's a very simplistic way to put it and it doesn't convey why the glass shattered.

Trump's ear was cut by shrapnel from a teleprompter that shattered because of a bullet that was meant for him.
Those are not made of glass that shards. Total spin attempt. by the left to say he didn't get shit. Tempered glass does not do that.

Nice to see we've gotten into 'EVERYBODY' on the other side is evil. This country's lost.

I’m not going to tell you which Democrat member of my family I just had this exchange with

I show the video of the BBC interview where the guy is saying he was telling the cops about a guy on the roof “I don’t believe that.”

I show the video of the dead shooter on the roof.

“How do we know this isn’t some publicity stunt?”

What? You think the dead guy on the roof is on a publicity stunt?

“How do we know he’s dead?”

The AP and the video I just showed you.

“I’m just saying we’re relying on other people for info. We weren’t there.”

WOW!

Yes, 100%. I believe most leaders and former Presidents in American history would unequivocally denounce retribution and further political violence. Trump could actually win good-will by doings this. Is he an American President or a MAGA President. Golden question.
Should he do this while still at the hospital? Before the man killed is buried? Or maybe before the next leftist attack on a republican? When should Trump ask his supporters not to commit violence against dems for the very first time?

Reactions: screwduke1
Should he do this while still at the hospital? Before the man killed is buried? Or maybe before the next leftist attack on a republican? When should Trump ask his supporters not to commit violence against dems for the very first time?

Not necessarily. I think he should though in his next major address.

I think that is what is best for America.

wtf are you talking about?

Im just typing what an eye-witness said. Do you think that's politically motivated?

Also, I'd bet the shooter probably was using a silencer. Im just relaying info because it's interesting Einstein. Witness said she would've bet the gun was a ".22 because it didn't make a loud sound. The sound was from falling equipment."
SLOWLY for YOU.....You're an idiot hopefully you've moved out of mama's basement.

Silencer dear God you moron again you're no ex-military guy, get back to watching Netfix movies

I heard the shots dipshit

Reactions: Marleydogg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT